Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39250

    Broadway Spa

    I heard about broadway spa, are there experiences and recommendations there? I've heard of Tiffany, Nadia, and also some young girl with big tits who I wasn't sure who that was. Wanted to try this place but hoping to not go in cold.

  2. #39249
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
    Not necessarily stacked, but a decent option in the north side. I just PMd you deets.

  3. #39248
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    BD on Lincoln closed a few years back. Moved to Elston. Same Grannies, same bad service. Only L1 with a bad attitude were the last reports.
    Thanks for your note! I pass by BD periodically on Elston and I always wondered. Glad to know it's a waste of time.

  4. #39247

    Sunkiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a great massage today, have some back and leg soreness was looking to get worked out.

    Any great recommendations for a 1 hour deep tissue. I'm flexible anywhere in the city or China town. Happy to share any insights I have.
    Annie at Sunkiss on Chicago and Ashland is excellent for this.

  5. #39246

    Deep Tissue + extra

    Looking for a great massage today, have some back and leg soreness was looking to get worked out.

    Any great recommendations for a 1 hour deep tissue. I'm flexible anywhere in the city or China town. Happy to share any insights I have.

  6. #39245

    May at RW

    Saw May the other day. Had to wait in dark room for 20 min. Great table shower. Skinny with fake tits. Flat ass. Loves eating butt. Great massage afterwards. Same $$$ as others mentioned.

  7. #39244
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a spa on Lincoln far northside on Lincoln just south of Devon. The number listed on Google also points to a B. D. Spa on Elston. Rubmaps has a lot of reviews of BD but none for PC, which is much closer to me. Because both are two letters the search engine can't help me. Any reports about either of these spots, but especially PC? Looking for FS in my experiences and don't care abou the massage. Thanks.
    BD on Lincoln closed a few years back. Moved to Elston. Same Grannies, same bad service. Only L1 with a bad attitude were the last reports.

  8. #39243

    Kelly. Sxl.

    I was with Kelly again a few weeks ago, and while eating her out with my finger in her asshole I thought I'd ask again about anal, and she was like, I don't know. But I asked again just to try it out and she was like, fine. So I got to push my dick inside her asshole for the first time ever and it was awesome. But she was not a fan so we didn't fuck that way for long. She cleaned my dick a bit and then back to her best on the planet blow jobs and her climbing on and riding my cock until I came inside her. Maybe all this competition is starting to loosen Kelly up. It would be awesome if she got better and into anal. Anyhow. Normal price. 300 all in for raw everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.

  9. #39242

    Don't Trust the Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Pics of the current lineup.
    The 3rd pic, far right, is some Chinese model named Hanna Mu Mu. Who knows, maybe she ended up on Lawrence Ave, haha.

  10. #39241

    Ya spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
    Across the street from McDonalds. Front door is usually propped open. Step in yo ring the bell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7032.jpg‎  

  11. #39240

    BD on Elston + PC on Lincoln

    I noticed a spa on Lincoln far northside on Lincoln just south of Devon. The number listed on Google also points to a B. D. Spa on Elston. Rubmaps has a lot of reviews of BD but none for PC, which is much closer to me. Because both are two letters the search engine can't help me. Any reports about either of these spots, but especially PC? Looking for FS in my experiences and don't care abou the massage. Thanks.

  12. #39239

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Pics of the current lineup.
    Are those accurate pics? The first Latina squatting looks nice.

  13. #39238
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
    3838 W Lawrence. PM me if you need the number.

  14. #39237

    Ya Spa current lineup

    Pics of the current lineup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C4384DBA-DAAA-4D68-9A7E-497F77F41836remote7e5eb389f04411f2e7234f0f1676a3ec2c69e5f6-1-original.jpg‎   6A947E69-4AA5-4946-A6CB-48985E10F3DFremote8b25618bdf881111b22d5b6eb4dace80ea0e9df1-1-original.jpg‎   1B26A060-464B-42B7-81AE-81E6EE570EB5remote8b25618bdf881111b22d5b6eb4dace80ea0e9df1-2-original.jpg‎  

  15. #39236
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
    Google Ya Spa Lawrence the address will pop up on FTS on Lawrence Ave. They used to have a google address but went away for the past month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape