Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 40020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39255

    Lucy at Lunar Body Works

    Rolled into Lunar Body Work the other night and saw Lucy was up. She's a mid-30's and Chinese with basic english, real short and petite with a nice set of natural D cups.

    House fee was 80 and I tipped her 120. Started with a shower together. She soaped me up nice and made sure to give my cock a good scrubbing while pressing those tits against my back. Got me half hard before we even hit the table.

    Massage was average, nothing special, but she kept the teasing going the whole time. Light nails down my back, brushing her boobs on me every time she moved around. When I flipped she started kissing my chest and neck right away. Not DFK but decent little pecks and some tongue.

    Sh gave a slow HJ first, stroking me while we made out a bit and I played with those fat D tits. After a few minutes she dropped down and switched to BBBJ. It was pretty decent. Wet, good suction, and she worked the head. Threw in some ball licking too. She stayed down there for a while before I told her to finish me with her hand. Popped pretty hard.

    Hot towels after and she wiped me down clean. Overall it was an okay session. The shower and tit play were the best parts.

  2. #39254

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your note! I pass by BD periodically on Elston and I always wondered. Glad to know it's a waste of time.
    Agreed. Thanks, HG. Saves me from wasting time. I can deal with grannies if FS is an option at a low rate but not for L1 only. I can handle that on my own. LOL.

  3. #39253

    Live Well Belmont

    Visited today and greeted by a middle age mt. Asked for medium pressure and I got this weird hard pressing including on my head at the end of the session. She was way overpriced for a very average HJ. Won't ever repeat. I remember a few years back visiting an mt here late one evening who had big tits and the topless HJ was incredible. I've never experienced anything close to that since. Avoid.

  4. #39252

    Archer Spa

    On a review from a fellow monger, I wanted to give CiCi a shot. Called ahead and requested her, specified the time to arrive. Upon arrival, was greeted at the door by CiCi, didn't phone verification thing, I did however, ask for "VIP" before we went to room. She guided in the room and said, I can give you service but only suckie no fookie. In good but broken english. I asked why not, she used the app to say she had her mensies and would do everything but the last part another girl would come and finish. Now, in all my years of mongering, I had not come across this scenario, I was intrigued. She asked for the donation VIP of 3 bills. She helped me undress and said she'd be back she has to get shower ready. As I had requested a table shower.

    We get to the shower, soaps me up, does the whole breast rub and such, she was on her mensy as she rinsed often in case you're wondering. She hit all the right spots, rinsed and asked to turn over. Had me sit on the edge of the table and cleaned and stroked junior to where I almost popped. Did an awesome BBBJ that really edged me something terrible. I asked to leave to room once in I just laid on my back. She giggled "no massage" . Nope! So she starts back with the BBBJ, nice and slow asked if I wanted bls, well yeah, so she does that for a bit I pull her head up to get me to the edge and I say ok ready. She knocks on the wall and in comes the relief pitcher or catcher. Whatever LOL. She comes in plays with my nips while CiCi keeps blowing me. On goes the cover and she goes cow girl while CiCi keeps playing. I motioned to switch to standing missionary until I filled the bag. They helped me dress playfully. I asked the others name I think she said Suki. She was taller a little thicker cute nice boobs.

  5. #39251

    Archer Spa

    On a review from a fellow monger, I wanted to give CiCi a shot. Called ahead and requested her, specified the time to arrive. Upon arrival, was greeted at the door by CiCi, didn't phone verification thing, I did however, ask for "VIP" before we went to room. She guided in the room and said, I can give you service but only suckie no fookie. In good but broken english. I asked why not, she used the app to say she had her mensies and would do everything but the last part another girl would come and finish. Now, in all my years of mongering, I had not come across this scenario, I was intrigued. She asked for the donation VIP of 3 bills. She helped me undress and said she'd be back she has to get shower ready. As I had requested a table shower.

    We get to the shower, soaps me up, does the whole breast rub and such, she was on her mensy as she rinsed often in case you're wondering. She hit all the right spots, rinsed and asked to turn over. Had me sit on the edge of the table and cleaned and stroked junior to where I almost popped. Did an awesome BBBJ that really edged me something terrible. I asked to leave to room once in I just laid on my back. She giggled "no massage" . Nope! So she starts back with the BBBJ, nice and slow asked if I wanted bls, well yeah, so she does that for a bit I pull her head up to get me to the edge and I say ok ready. She knocks on the wall and in comes the relief pitcher or catcher. Whatever LOL. She comes in plays with my nips while CiCi keeps blowing me. On goes the cover and she goes cow girl while CiCi keeps playing. I motioned to switch to standing missionary until I filled the bag. They helped me dress playfully. I asked the others name I think she said Suki. She was taller a little thicker cute nice boobs.

  6. #39250

    Broadway Spa

    I heard about broadway spa, are there experiences and recommendations there? I've heard of Tiffany, Nadia, and also some young girl with big tits who I wasn't sure who that was. Wanted to try this place but hoping to not go in cold.

  7. #39249
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
    Not necessarily stacked, but a decent option in the north side. I just PMd you deets.

  8. #39248
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    BD on Lincoln closed a few years back. Moved to Elston. Same Grannies, same bad service. Only L1 with a bad attitude were the last reports.
    Thanks for your note! I pass by BD periodically on Elston and I always wondered. Glad to know it's a waste of time.

  9. #39247

    Sunkiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a great massage today, have some back and leg soreness was looking to get worked out.

    Any great recommendations for a 1 hour deep tissue. I'm flexible anywhere in the city or China town. Happy to share any insights I have.
    Annie at Sunkiss on Chicago and Ashland is excellent for this.

  10. #39246

    Deep Tissue + extra

    Looking for a great massage today, have some back and leg soreness was looking to get worked out.

    Any great recommendations for a 1 hour deep tissue. I'm flexible anywhere in the city or China town. Happy to share any insights I have.

  11. #39245

    May at RW

    Saw May the other day. Had to wait in dark room for 20 min. Great table shower. Skinny with fake tits. Flat ass. Loves eating butt. Great massage afterwards. Same $$$ as others mentioned.

  12. #39244
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a spa on Lincoln far northside on Lincoln just south of Devon. The number listed on Google also points to a B. D. Spa on Elston. Rubmaps has a lot of reviews of BD but none for PC, which is much closer to me. Because both are two letters the search engine can't help me. Any reports about either of these spots, but especially PC? Looking for FS in my experiences and don't care abou the massage. Thanks.
    BD on Lincoln closed a few years back. Moved to Elston. Same Grannies, same bad service. Only L1 with a bad attitude were the last reports.

  13. #39243

    Kelly. Sxl.

    I was with Kelly again a few weeks ago, and while eating her out with my finger in her asshole I thought I'd ask again about anal, and she was like, I don't know. But I asked again just to try it out and she was like, fine. So I got to push my dick inside her asshole for the first time ever and it was awesome. But she was not a fan so we didn't fuck that way for long. She cleaned my dick a bit and then back to her best on the planet blow jobs and her climbing on and riding my cock until I came inside her. Maybe all this competition is starting to loosen Kelly up. It would be awesome if she got better and into anal. Anyhow. Normal price. 300 all in for raw everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.

  14. #39242

    Don't Trust the Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Pics of the current lineup.
    The 3rd pic, far right, is some Chinese model named Hanna Mu Mu. Who knows, maybe she ended up on Lawrence Ave, haha.

  15. #39241

    Ya spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
    Across the street from McDonalds. Front door is usually propped open. Step in yo ring the bell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7032.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape