rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 33195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32805

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen since her procedure. But I am thought I remembered Divine Rachel got it enlarged for "your" pleasure. Only person I seen posting is her #1 fan. I am sure he can tell you all about it.
    Do you know where I can find her link? Thanks!

  2. #32804

    Lisa Latina

    Saw Lisa Latina tonight (513-628-xxxx#) She is gorgeous with great body, but has 2 many no's for me. Everything is covered once you lie down and she is very mechanical. So, no BBBJ, no kissing at all, no going down on her, no touching her, no touching her nipples (only upper part of breasts). She takes $$ immediately when you enter room and even counts it in front of you. She also sets a timer when you walk in. I booked a 30 min visit for $$ but the alarm went off after 25 minutes. So she wants you out the door when your time is up. She says she's been in country (from Cuba) five years ago, but she still speaks very little english. She surely has a handler and he must keep her so busy that she doesn't have time to learn english. I won't repeat.

  3. #32803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Big Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching for a reputable escort with a huge ass. I have found some but the problem is I want them to also be able to get up on it and ride not grind. All these women with the phat butts are great but are never in shape enough to ride the damn thing! Any recommendations?? I'm dying for it over here LOL thanks!
    I haven't seen since her procedure. But I am thought I remembered Divine Rachel got it enlarged for "your" pleasure. Only person I seen posting is her #1 fan. I am sure he can tell you all about it.

  4. #32802

    Been looking but so hard to find!

    I have been searching for a reputable escort with a huge ass. I have found some but the problem is I want them to also be able to get up on it and ride not grind. All these women with the phat butts are great but are never in shape enough to ride the damn thing! Any recommendations?? I'm dying for it over here LOL thanks!

  5. #32801

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrc68  [View Original Post]
    I know I shared her info before but I think my mailbox was full if anyone still needs her number dm me. She's very petite and can host at her apartment.
    She is sexy AF can I get her info? Thanks!

  6. #32800

    High Honorarium Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? How expensive?
    https://www.brookskyvip.com/rates-experiences

    $900 an hour type expensive.

    She has posts on Secret Hostess and Tryst as well:

    https://tryst.link/escort/brook-sky (previously "Kaya Knight".

    https://secrethostess.com/11529426/

    Also, I'd bet the farm that the photos in that Eros ad are AI. I know some guys don't care, but it always bothers me. It's just the next evolution of the aggressively-concealing Instagram filter.

  7. #32799

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    But she's a smoke show. She's expensive.
    Did you see her? How expensive?

  8. #32798

    Not yet. Working on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NattiCat7391  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information / intel on Brooke?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4402091.htm?cat=3859
    But she's a smoke show. She's expensive.

  9. #32797

    Kailie / Madison

    Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has only been posting on Tryst (note. Only 2 of the pics are of her).

    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1

  10. #32796

    Brooke-Eros

    Anyone have any information / intel on Brooke?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4402091.htm?cat=3859

  11. #32795
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgiefj80  [View Original Post]
    I had wondered what happened with her. I hate to hear this I only saw her a couple of times and really enjoyed hanging out with her.

    RIP Saffy.
    Co-signed. She was a fun person; always made me feel comfortable. It's a terrible shame.

  12. #32794

    Nicole Smooth

    She doesn't do incall anymore for whatever reason. Only sells content which is too pricey for what she sends. Meh.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicolesmooth333

  13. #32793

    Recent Boone County ads

    The recent Boone County ad with a face pic. https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...s/627103380530 This ad has the face cut in half. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/849862718861 Yes agree its next to impossible to get a provider to do a outcall to Boone County. Can't say I blame them for not coming to Boone County. I offer to meet them outside of Boone County for a coffee or meal to help give a measure of comfort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpeg‎   2.jpg‎  

  14. #32792

    Boone county

    Quote Originally Posted by KYDynamite7321  [View Original Post]
    If ask any of the providers that have ever been in NKY (especially Boone County), they'll tell you the same thing. There's a good reason you almost never see legit ads in the northern KY region!
    Yes I have had a hard time with some that won't come to Kentucky it sucks because I live here and you they won't come here because of that!!

  15. #32791

    NKY = No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Jppnky  [View Original Post]
    Warning to never go to Boone County for a meet up. They will never show a face in the ad. Usually has a great body with a smiley face emoji over the face. I did find a reverse image search and found the fake pic although it was difficult.

    Could be one of the oldest members on here so no reason to bullshit. Save your money and the embarrassment!! My friend got busted by almost identical ad last year.
    If ask any of the providers that have ever been in NKY (especially Boone County), they'll tell you the same thing. There's a good reason you almost never see legit ads in the northern KY region!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape