Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 278
-
06-02-26 10:42 #248Senior Member

Posts: 3415Sofia Sky
Other than the 60+ reviews she has on TER, with the latest being 11 days old? No way to be sure. LOL.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
She's on P411 as well with plenty of OKs given. I'd see her without being worried about it if she were my type.
-
06-02-26 06:52 #247Senior Member

Posts: 126Sofia Sky
Anyone seen her? Is she legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
-
05-13-26 15:39 #246Senior Member

Posts: 347I tend to do longer sessions so some of the girls will negotiate. Some definitely will not. Never meet anyone negotiate for an hr. If I could find cheaper to do what I want I'd be on it.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 14:56 #245Senior Member

Posts: 64Catarina
Oh wow, thanks for the info about her porn star persona. I had no idea. I saw Catarina once when she came through Chicago. Anal isn't the biggest priority for me, so we didn't go there, but it was a hot time for sure. She's actually a pretty sweet and quiet girl overall.
Originally Posted by MlDawgs16
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:38 #244Senior Member

Posts: 237I'd really like to lock down a regular, and I've been playing the field under the $500 mark. Too many have drama, bad locations or just not meeting my needs. Are you guys really paying 600+, I usually end up 1. 5 hours during visits and don't need a $800-900 bill. Otherwise I have to reduce to once a month playtime. I had one provider that insisted At $5 but was doing $3 because we hit it off and admitted her listed price was to keep creeps away.
Then I see all the daily TER reports are either Asian or high dollar 800+ and makes me wonder if they are real and I’m just missing out
-
05-13-26 10:22 #243Senior Member

Posts: 580Catarina
Does anyone know if she does bare greek?
Originally Posted by MlDawgs16
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:08 #242Senior Member

Posts: 347I'm a sucker for Latinas. Thanks all.
Originally Posted by MlDawgs16
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:02 #241Senior Member

Posts: 74Big difference
Catarina is a great recommendation for sure but there is a huge difference between an anal experience with Catarina vs. Sofia. (Haven't seen Vivianlove so I can't comment on her).
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Sofia Sky will give you an awesome GFE experience with that little bit of PSE mixed in. Sweet girl, phenomenal bubble butt and will stare into your soul when giving you a great BBBJ. She's a great anal provider but it's an add on to the overall experience. Catarina on the other hand..
Catarina is an anal expert. She can go full out PSE anal if you want her too. She lives for getting her ass fucked. As I'm sure some have mentioned, she is also known as Harper Maddox in the porn world. Google "Harper Maddox prolapse" if you want to see some of her more extreme anal work.
Flpho. You really can't go wrong with either girl. Just depends on what kind of anal experience you're looking for.
-
05-12-26 17:42 #240Senior Member

Posts: 3415Catarina Rose
Will happily take it up the ass, and her rates are reasonable imo.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
https://www.catarinarose.me/
-
05-12-26 17:38 #239Senior Member

Posts: 1866Bookings
I say reach out to both via email, whoever reply first gets your business.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
Personally I like Sofia more. But that's just me.
https://x.com/SofiaSkyVip
https://x.com/Vivianlove702
-
05-12-26 16:38 #238Senior Member

Posts: 347I'm going to try the two on my list. I just don't know which one first. I've tried to book Sofia a few times. Last time the assistant screwed up and got her mixed up with another Sophia she represents. 😂.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:51 #237Senior Member

Posts: 3415Calypso
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
She's definitely neither "high dollar" or "hottie" LOL.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:51 #236Senior Member

Posts: 580Calypso PhoenixLV
She doesn't do incall now but she did it for a short period of time. Saw her once at her incall. She loved the creampies I gave her in pussy and ass. Borderline too fat, old but service 10/10. I'd repeat if she did incalls again.
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:38 #235Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks! Will check her out.
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:43 #234Senior Member

Posts: 54Caylpso4 u did anal in the past
https://tryst.link/escort/calypso-4u
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
When I saw about 6 years ago she went by PhoenixLV.
She used to advertise anal as extra but I never paid it.
but she always stuck my (covered) dick in her ass.
The times I saw her (4 x) she ALWAYS seemed to want.
Anal more than anything.
Hit her up and see if she is open to a discussion.











Reply With Quote



