Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 278
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #248

    Sofia Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    Other than the 60+ reviews she has on TER, with the latest being 11 days old? No way to be sure. LOL.

    She's on P411 as well with plenty of OKs given. I'd see her without being worried about it if she were my type.

  2. #247

    Sofia Sky

    Anyone seen her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky

  3. #246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    I'd really like to lock down a regular, and I've been playing the field under the $500 mark. Too many have drama, bad locations or just not meeting my needs. Are you guys really paying 600+, I usually end up 1. 5 hours during visits and don't need a $800-900 bill. Otherwise I have to reduce to once a month playtime. I had one provider that insisted At $5 but was doing $3 because we hit it off and admitted her listed price was to keep creeps away.
    Then I see all the daily TER reports are either Asian or high dollar 800+ and makes me wonder if they are real and Im just missing out
    I tend to do longer sessions so some of the girls will negotiate. Some definitely will not. Never meet anyone negotiate for an hr. If I could find cheaper to do what I want I'd be on it.

  4. #245

    Catarina

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    Catarina is a great recommendation for sure but there is a huge difference between an anal experience with Catarina vs. Sofia. (Haven't seen Vivianlove so I can't comment on her).

    Sofia Sky will give you an awesome GFE experience with that little bit of PSE mixed in. Sweet girl, phenomenal bubble butt and will stare into your soul when giving you a great BBBJ. She's a great anal provider but it's an add on to the overall experience. Catarina on the other hand..

    Catarina is an anal expert. She can go full out PSE anal if you want her too. She lives for getting her ass fucked. As I'm sure some have mentioned, she is also known as Harper Maddox in the porn world. Google "Harper Maddox prolapse" if you want to see some of her more extreme anal work.

    Flpho. You really can't go wrong with either girl. Just depends on what kind of anal experience you're looking for.
    Oh wow, thanks for the info about her porn star persona. I had no idea. I saw Catarina once when she came through Chicago. Anal isn't the biggest priority for me, so we didn't go there, but it was a hot time for sure. She's actually a pretty sweet and quiet girl overall.

  5. #244
    I'd really like to lock down a regular, and I've been playing the field under the $500 mark. Too many have drama, bad locations or just not meeting my needs. Are you guys really paying 600+, I usually end up 1. 5 hours during visits and don't need a $800-900 bill. Otherwise I have to reduce to once a month playtime. I had one provider that insisted At $5 but was doing $3 because we hit it off and admitted her listed price was to keep creeps away.
    Then I see all the daily TER reports are either Asian or high dollar 800+ and makes me wonder if they are real and I’m just missing out

  6. #243

    Catarina

    Does anyone know if she does bare greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    Catarina is a great recommendation for sure but there is a huge difference between an anal experience with Catarina vs. Sofia. (Haven't seen Vivianlove so I can't comment on her).

    Sofia Sky will give you an awesome GFE experience with that little bit of PSE mixed in. Sweet girl, phenomenal bubble butt and will stare into your soul when giving you a great BBBJ. She's a great anal provider but it's an add on to the overall experience. Catarina on the other hand..

    Catarina is an anal expert. She can go full out PSE anal if you want her too. She lives for getting her ass fucked. As I'm sure some have mentioned, she is also known as Harper Maddox in the porn world. Google "Harper Maddox prolapse" if you want to see some of her more extreme anal work.

    Flpho. You really can't go wrong with either girl. Just depends on what kind of anal experience you're looking for.

  7. #242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    Catarina is a great recommendation for sure but there is a huge difference between an anal experience with Catarina vs. Sofia. (Haven't seen Vivianlove so I can't comment on her).

    Sofia Sky will give you an awesome GFE experience with that little bit of PSE mixed in. Sweet girl, phenomenal bubble butt and will stare into your soul when giving you a great BBBJ. She's a great anal provider but it's an add on to the overall experience. Catarina on the other hand..

    Catarina is an anal expert. She can go full out PSE anal if you want her too. She lives for getting her ass fucked. As I'm sure some have mentioned, she is also known as Harper Maddox in the porn world. Google "Harper Maddox prolapse" if you want to see some of her more extreme anal work.

    Flpho. You really can't go wrong with either girl. Just depends on what kind of anal experience you're looking for.
    I'm a sucker for Latinas. Thanks all.

  8. #241

    Big difference

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Will happily take it up the ass, and her rates are reasonable imo.

    https://www.catarinarose.me/
    Catarina is a great recommendation for sure but there is a huge difference between an anal experience with Catarina vs. Sofia. (Haven't seen Vivianlove so I can't comment on her).

    Sofia Sky will give you an awesome GFE experience with that little bit of PSE mixed in. Sweet girl, phenomenal bubble butt and will stare into your soul when giving you a great BBBJ. She's a great anal provider but it's an add on to the overall experience. Catarina on the other hand..

    Catarina is an anal expert. She can go full out PSE anal if you want her too. She lives for getting her ass fucked. As I'm sure some have mentioned, she is also known as Harper Maddox in the porn world. Google "Harper Maddox prolapse" if you want to see some of her more extreme anal work.

    Flpho. You really can't go wrong with either girl. Just depends on what kind of anal experience you're looking for.

  9. #240

    Catarina Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try the two on my list. I just don't know which one first. I've tried to book Sofia a few times. Last time the assistant screwed up and got her mixed up with another Sophia she represents. 😂.
    Will happily take it up the ass, and her rates are reasonable imo.

    https://www.catarinarose.me/

  10. #239

    Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try the two on my list. I just don't know which one first. I've tried to book Sofia a few times. Last time the assistant screwed up and got her mixed up with another Sophia she represents. 😂.
    I say reach out to both via email, whoever reply first gets your business.

    Personally I like Sofia more. But that's just me.

    https://x.com/SofiaSkyVip

    https://x.com/Vivianlove702

  11. #238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely neither "high dollar" or "hottie" LOL.
    I'm going to try the two on my list. I just don't know which one first. I've tried to book Sofia a few times. Last time the assistant screwed up and got her mixed up with another Sophia she represents. 😂.

  12. #237

    Calypso

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/calypso-4u

    When I saw about 6 years ago she went by PhoenixLV.
    She used to advertise anal as extra but I never paid it.
    but she always stuck my (covered) dick in her ass.

    The times I saw her (4 x) she ALWAYS seemed to want.
    Anal more than anything.

    Hit her up and see if she is open to a discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Will check her out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do incall now but she did it for a short period of time. Saw her once at her incall. She loved the creampies I gave her in pussy and ass. Borderline too fat, old but service 10/10. I'd repeat if she did incalls again.
    She's definitely neither "high dollar" or "hottie" LOL.

  13. #236

    Calypso PhoenixLV

    She doesn't do incall now but she did it for a short period of time. Saw her once at her incall. She loved the creampies I gave her in pussy and ass. Borderline too fat, old but service 10/10. I'd repeat if she did incalls again.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/calypso-4u

    When I saw about 6 years ago she went by PhoenixLV.
    She used to advertise anal as extra but I never paid it.
    but she always stuck my (covered) dick in her ass.

    The times I saw her (4 x) she ALWAYS seemed to want.
    Anal more than anything.

    Hit her up and see if she is open to a discussion.

  14. #235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/calypso-4u

    When I saw about 6 years ago she went by PhoenixLV.
    She used to advertise anal as extra but I never paid it.
    but she always stuck my (covered) dick in her ass.

    The times I saw her (4 x) she ALWAYS seemed to want.
    Anal more than anything.

    Hit her up and see if she is open to a discussion.
    Thanks! Will check her out.

  15. #234

    Caylpso4 u did anal in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    My next mission, I mean on my next trip I'm looking for a girl that enjoys anal. I have on my list Sofia Skye and Vivian Love. Anyone recommend anyone else? Not interested in Harmony Taylor. My gotos don't do anal. I prefer staying in the price range as the ladys above.

    Ty!
    https://tryst.link/escort/calypso-4u

    When I saw about 6 years ago she went by PhoenixLV.
    She used to advertise anal as extra but I never paid it.
    but she always stuck my (covered) dick in her ass.

    The times I saw her (4 x) she ALWAYS seemed to want.
    Anal more than anything.

    Hit her up and see if she is open to a discussion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape