Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 278
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347

    Looking for anal recs

    My next mission, I mean on my next trip I'm looking for a girl that enjoys anal. I have on my list Sofia Skye and Vivian Love. Anyone recommend anyone else? Not interested in Harmony Taylor. My gotos don't do anal. I prefer staying in the price range as the lady’s above.

    Ty!

  2. #232

    Rosalyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentz2  [View Original Post]
    Been a week since hitting up her dms. No reply back. Oh well.
    With Rosalyn, I feel like she won't reply dms via x or ig. Might have better chance as a sub on her OF or fansly.

  3. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes definitely high dollars. It is legit although I never went via the agency. I've seen Luna in the past and asked her about the agency. She prefers to pick and choose who to see on the side (via seeking). Said agency takes a huge cut anyway.

    https://trystagency.com/models/luna-baby

    Her rate (via the agency is 2000 / hour) yeah crazy amount so expect something along that line for Rosalyn.

    I suggest try to contact her direct if possible on her social and skip the agency.

    As a side note, I've seen quite a few porn stars on seeking (don't recall seeing Rosalyn but who knows) so that's another way to contact them.
    Been a week since hitting up her dms. No reply back. Oh well.

  4. #230

    Swinger Clubs

    Good points, albeit I haven't solicited these establishments.

    I did receive some info / stories from a couple of ladies who have been the center of attention at these clubs. One stated some of these clubs restrict single or male only groups of guys from entering. It's best to bring your ATF or an escort who in to swinging. One of my escort friends mentioned she was the center of attention laying on a bed as multiple people (men and women) were kissing and licking her whole body. She said she really enjoyed herself.

    Also if you bring multiple ladies the odds are in your favor to get some attention. If you bring one lady, expect for the attention to be drawn to her, and you being out in the cold. Jealous may set in and if she is an escort friend, she may not want to leave.

    Just info that was relayed to me.

    Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the Red Rooster dozens of times as a single. Probably half the time I go home emptyhanded, but I've also been with as many as 5 women in a night. Dress well, smile, initiate conversation; and most importantly, engage the husbands. If a wife catches your eye, you actually want to talk more to the husband than to her.

    On weekends you'll see single women too. Sometimes they come with a couple, sometimes they come with another girl, occasionally they come alone.

    Start at the pool table or in the hot tub: it forces you to be sociable. Do NOT stand by yourself at the bar if you can help it. Even talking to another single guy will make you look less creepy than if you just stand there by yourself.

  5. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I assumed you're going by yourself, for swingers club you're not going to have much luck going solo, it helps if you have a +1 female or if you already know someone there. Otherwise, it's just another sausage fest party where you're just an observer. If that's your thing.
    I've been to the Red Rooster dozens of times as a single. Probably half the time I go home emptyhanded, but I've also been with as many as 5 women in a night. Dress well, smile, initiate conversation; and most importantly, engage the husbands. If a wife catches your eye, you actually want to talk more to the husband than to her.

    On weekends you'll see single women too. Sometimes they come with a couple, sometimes they come with another girl, occasionally they come alone.

    Start at the pool table or in the hot tub: it forces you to be sociable. Do NOT stand by yourself at the bar if you can help it. Even talking to another single guy will make you look less creepy than if you just stand there by yourself.

  6. #228

    Swingers clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHere77  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?
    I assumed you're going by yourself, for swingers club you're not going to have much luck going solo, it helps if you have a +1 female or if you already know someone there. Otherwise, it's just another sausage fest party where you're just an observer. If that's your thing.

  7. #227

    Vegas Soon

    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?

  8. #226

    Nat

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Natalia Starr back in Jan during AVN. I almost didn't recognize her, she's definitely a thicker gal. I mean you can kind of tell in her video but add another 20 lbs. I've heard her body changes a lot so who knows maybe she's super fit again.
    Yes super heavy now, you could tell back then she tend to get heavy very easy, anyways she wants 1500+ hotel, and if was a dream for you might be good but she had some reviews on TER at first were very suspicious and then she got a few bad ones and the disappeared. Again is not very public intel like for example with Eva Long who has multiple reviews and all amazing, but she is 2000 per hr, no way Jose!

  9. #225

    Natalia Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested, but without intel or other mongers going blind is a suicide, lately with the state of the economy I've seen a lot of old "premium" companions who were retired doing a comeback, also a lot of content creators are escorting now, example vegasfrenchy, asianhotwife, Natalia Starr for example. All of them without any information about previous encounters and for me is a recipe of disaster.
    I've seen Natalia Starr back in Jan during AVN. I almost didn't recognize her, she's definitely a thicker gal. I mean you can kind of tell in her video but add another 20 lbs. I've heard her body changes a lot so who knows maybe she's super fit again.

  10. #224
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0  [View Original Post]
    Saw her advertising on X, wants 1200 for cfs, 150 deposit, too rich for my blood but others might be interested.

    https://x.com/kittylynn90
    I do not suggest booking her direct with deposits involved. She has a history of not following through with bookings. If anyone is intent on seeing her do it through TrystAgency.

  11. #223

    Mmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0  [View Original Post]
    Saw her advertising on X, wants 1200 for cfs, 150 deposit, too rich for my blood but others might be interested.

    https://x.com/kittylynn90
    I would be interested, but without intel or other mongers going blind is a suicide, lately with the state of the economy I've seen a lot of old "premium" companions who were retired doing a comeback, also a lot of content creators are escorting now, example vegasfrenchy, asianhotwife, Natalia Starr for example. All of them without any information about previous encounters and for me is a recipe of disaster.

  12. #222

    Kitty Lynn

    Saw her advertising on X, wants 1200 for cfs, 150 deposit, too rich for my blood but others might be interested.

    https://x.com/kittylynn90

  13. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes definitely high dollars. It is legit although I never went via the agency. I've seen Luna in the past and asked her about the agency. She prefers to pick and choose who to see on the side (via seeking). Said agency takes a huge cut anyway.

    https://trystagency.com/models/luna-baby

    Her rate (via the agency is 2000 / hour) yeah crazy amount so expect something along that line for Rosalyn.

    I suggest try to contact her direct if possible on her social and skip the agency.

    As a side note, I've seen quite a few porn stars on seeking (don't recall seeing Rosalyn but who knows) so that's another way to contact them.
    I got ya. Sent a message on X. Will see if she responds. Thanks.

  14. #220

    Tryst agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentz2  [View Original Post]
    I feel this would fall under this category. Is this legit and does she really work out of vegas?

    https://trystagency.com/models/rosalyn-sphinx
    Yes definitely high dollars. It is legit although I never went via the agency. I've seen Luna in the past and asked her about the agency. She prefers to pick and choose who to see on the side (via seeking). Said agency takes a huge cut anyway.

    https://trystagency.com/models/luna-baby

    Her rate (via the agency is 2000 / hour) yeah crazy amount so expect something along that line for Rosalyn.

    I suggest try to contact her direct if possible on her social and skip the agency.

    As a side note, I've seen quite a few porn stars on seeking (don't recall seeing Rosalyn but who knows) so that's another way to contact them.

  15. #219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347

    Pros

    I've seen Sierra Skye and Tess Tayler on my recent Vegas trip. Tess has a few more nos than Sierra but both are consummate pros who give you a great time for your buck. I'm not keen on Sierras recent price increase but damn she's the best face fuck I've ever come across.

    https://tesstayler.ch/

    https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/
    Last edited by Flpho; 04-20-26 at 13:19. Reason: Added links

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape