Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16809

    Pro / semi pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.
    I'm too lazy to look back bit def was reviewed. You will have fun! She will ask for payment upfront which is a turn off, but like I said body is good like pics and she's a fun time! Bring a bottle of tequila!

  2. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
    I would agree. There have been only few I've stopped pursuing because of high volume concerns based on reviews, and she's been one of them.

  3. #16807

    100% Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to make an assumption that most of you guys who either get no responses, blown off for sex, or get 1 k ppm propositioned 90% of the time, are wildly out of shape, or too old. I can't do anything about the latter, but the former group needs to take some responsibility for their lack of physical appearance.

    If this is the case I'm going to tell you something no man or woman has the balls to tell you: YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT. Get your ass in the gym, take some responsibility for your physical health, and watch the pussy roll in. Heck I don't even go on SB sites anymore and when I do, it's not difficult to get a hottie to message me back or give me rates the rest get. Rarely I'll have a lower rate given to me and they're almost always open to fucking the same evening. Most of you don't seem to understand that women judge you physically and have to be physically attracted to you as well. "Is he reasonably lean and muscular? Can I fuck him without having my head in a freezer the next day?" is 90% of a woman's filter in dating. There's so much fucking research on what makes a male physically attractive, it's almost like gravity in how well understood it should be at this point.

    So get your ass to the gym, stop believing bullshit about being able to bypass most women's filters by simply waving a bunch of money or using the "right words", and get a personal trainer and / or on Ozempic already.
    Brother is speaking the truth. Get your fat ass to the gym and get more pussy. After my divorce I lost 35 lbs. It was not that hard, hit the gym, went for alot of walks, and stopped drinking as much alcohol as I had been previously. Get yourself in shape and you will have way better results. We live in one of the healthiest areas in America. You think a fit 20 something is going to lift your fold over your dick because you gave her extra? Think again. Do it for yourself and the pussy that comes with your effort. Went to a required work seminar before where the speaker said the heaviest weight you lift when deciding to take care of yourself is the front door. He was right.

  4. #16806

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Stop posting screenshots of her social media posts LOL. She's made all of them private now.
    Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.

  5. #16805

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sad. Never could get Star to meet me. She was asking too much for what she is so never partook. At this point, no longer interested in another cum dumpster at her prices.
    Chatted with Star several times over the years but never could come to an agreement. Same with gap tooth Emma. Had a meet and greet setup once but she gave me the I was sleeping and did not see your text excuse so opted to move on. Glad I did not meet either. That stench can make even the toughest of us all go soft and usually when I encounter I'm paying her to gtfo.

  6. #16804
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
    Yeah, I could still smell the tuna on me several days later (kinda glad though I wasn't the only one. For a minute I though I got her during bad timing but this seems to be her normal.

  7. #16803

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.
    Sad. Never could get Star to meet me. She was asking too much for what she is so never partook. At this point, no longer interested in another cum dumpster at her prices.

  8. #16802

    Nicol

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before if you do a search; unless its a new profile.

    She's based out of NY, but travels to DC a few x a year. Usually stays in Arlington or Tysons for a week or 2.

    Looks like her pics! She's pretty hot, she's also fun. Its been 2 years since I saw her. I think she wants 600 ppm. She speaks good English. Can't remember if it was covered or not.

    Hit her up, you will have fun!
    Thanks! I did a search, but didn't find her. Her occasional trips to DC make her sound like a pro. She says she has family here. I may try her.

  9. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
    The next dude that's going pound town please ask these girls to get a check up. Its probably a bacterial infection from banging 10 plus dudes a week.

  10. #16800
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.
    Damn. Thanks for the confirmation brother. Kudos to you for being true warrior but I don't think I'd be able to do that. After just hearing this, I feel like I'll need the blue chew just to get it up for my next ordeal. I'm closing the door on her which is a damn shame, cause she looks good af in the photos.

  11. #16799

    Like a can of tuna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Is the stench as bad as advertised? I almost connected with her but got discouraged by the comments here as really bad smell down there is a no-go for me.
    As bad as advertised for both Angel and Vee. As soon as the panties dropped, the odor hit the nose. Like opening a can of Tuna. Problem is / was they each separately hit me up after I finished up drinks with co-workers and asked for hotel only dates without any dinner / drinks / other special treatment. Couldn't say no when the price was that low. Then when the panties dropped, told myself this is 100% the last time (twice again with each of them). Worst part was that my junk smelled of tuna for the rest of the week. Made both of them take my junk in their mouth after fucking them so they experienced how bad their pussies stank after allowing themselves to be used as cum dumpsters.

    Worst part is that normally when I throw SBs out on this list, I'm truly done with them. But those two were asking for a date for less than I'd drop at happy hour or a night out. Never again for me though.

    As for Emma, that gap tooth in the front two teeth is serious. She was cuter a few years back when she was in my rotation. Guess the additional years of sugaring have taken their toll on her.

  12. #16798
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I almost added "smile showing all teeth" to my criteria after.
    Yesss! Oh my god, that would have been fully justified.

  13. #16797
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.

    Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.

    Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.

    She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.

    Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.

    Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.
    Thanks for the info brother, it's very useful. And that first one? Bringing a bodyguard to a dinner? GTFOH! Baby, if you had the means to hire a bodyguard you ain't going to scouring and be on Seeking and similar sites on the first place. Hope you are reading the forum and do us all a favor, including yourself, and shut down your account.

  14. #16796

    Few duds

    Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.

    Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.

    Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.

    She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.

    Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.

    Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.

  15. #16795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's also less attractive in real life too. For me it was a one time adventure. Looked promising and ended with disappointment.
    I almost added "smile showing all teeth" to my criteria after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape