Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16797
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.

    Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.

    Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.

    She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.

    Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.

    Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.
    Thanks for the info brother, it's very useful. And that first one? Bringing a bodyguard to a dinner? GTFOH! Baby, if you had the means to hire a bodyguard you ain't going to scouring and be on Seeking and similar sites on the first place. Hope you are reading the forum and do us all a favor, including yourself, and shut down your account.

  2. #16796

    Few duds

    Kaylyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a14be6a8e588.

    Was easy to set things up with. Talked her down from her 1 k ask (per hour!) to like 5 or 6 for unlimited time. Was going to go to dinner to get to know each other first, but she started talking about bringing a bodyguard and shit so I bailed.

    Jules: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0816f23f009b.

    She actually got me twice, because I forgot we'd talked before. Wants online only to start.

    Vilani: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-40b0a4eabcdb.

    Might be too early to call this one a dud, so seeking feedback. But she's deleted and remade her profile a couple times, takes fucking forever to respond to messages, and seems reluctant to move conversation off the site. Probably just a time waster.

  3. #16795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's also less attractive in real life too. For me it was a one time adventure. Looked promising and ended with disappointment.
    I almost added "smile showing all teeth" to my criteria after.

  4. #16794

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Its horrible. Too bad she's ghetto. Links good in the pics. I wouldn't touch her since she's the community cum bucket.
    Yea I would put Star in this category too, she been heavily reviewed her too. Super overpriced, and super high volume.

  5. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Dc is a barren wasteland LOL, but that surprises no one who's actually lived here. Although I'm keeping my hopes up for some inters or girls who just want to try it to have fun for the summer. But yeah the obsession with Angel on this forum is proof that the quality here sucks. Awful personality, and ruined herself with tattoos. In any other city there a ton of a college blondes but she's one of the few here so people pedestalize. Also, any intel on Slavic Catherine, she deletes and remakes her account every few months. I've seen her in person and she's very hot but would assume a very high ppm.
    I'm seeing Seeking ads on TikTok now (they're pretty shit, IMO). Seems like they're trying to pitch it as regular dating but with successful men (like other "normal" dating apps that do similar). Probably seeing a drop in women signing up, who then bring the men who pay the money for a subscription. Funny enough, they have the comments turned off.

  6. #16792
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Yeah. Nonstop talk! Had to put my junk in her mouth to keep her quiet for a few.
    She's also less attractive in real life too. For me it was a one time adventure. Looked promising and ended with disappointment.

  7. #16791
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    For those who are dming me about the menu for Angel, yes. She is also all access. Bb cum in ass, bb cum in pussy with cream pie, bb cum in mouth full swallow. Also let me video the last session. Asked politely since I knew it would be our last session together and like PR man said, she will eventually do anything in bed. Can also confirm that she likes black guys and is a size queen.

    Do not send dms to avoid filling my message box. Please just refer to this post instead of independently asking about her menu.
    Thanks for the info. Is the stench as bad as advertised? I almost connected with her but got discouraged by the comments here as really bad smell down there is a no-go for me.

  8. #16790
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Dc is a barren wasteland LOL, but that surprises no one who's actually lived here. Although I'm keeping my hopes up for some inters or girls who just want to try it to have fun for the summer. But yeah the obsession with Angel on this forum is proof that the quality here sucks. Awful personality, and ruined herself with tattoos. In any other city there a ton of a college blondes but she's one of the few here so people pedestalize. Also, any intel on Slavic Catherine, she deletes and remakes her account every few months. I've seen her in person and she's very hot but would assume a very high ppm.
    Its horrible. Too bad she's ghetto. Links good in the pics. I wouldn't touch her since she's the community cum bucket.

  9. #16789

    Hoping for quality jump in the summer.

    Dc is a barren wasteland LOL, but that surprises no one who's actually lived here. Although I'm keeping my hopes up for some inters or girls who just want to try it to have fun for the summer. But yeah the obsession with Angel on this forum is proof that the quality here sucks. Awful personality, and ruined herself with tattoos. In any other city there a ton of a college blondes but she's one of the few here so people pedestalize. Also, any intel on Slavic Catherine, she deletes and remakes her account every few months. I've seen her in person and she's very hot but would assume a very high ppm.

  10. #16788
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to make an assumption that most of you guys who either get no responses, blown off for sex, or get 1 k ppm propositioned 90% of the time, are wildly out of shape, or too old. I can't do anything about the latter, but the former group needs to take some responsibility for their lack of physical appearance.

    If this is the case I'm going to tell you something no man or woman has the balls to tell you: YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT. Get your ass in the gym, take some responsibility for your physical health, and watch the pussy roll in. Heck I don't even go on SB sites anymore and when I do, it's not difficult to get a hottie to message me back or give me rates the rest get. Rarely I'll have a lower rate given to me and they're almost always open to fucking the same evening. Most of you don't seem to understand that women judge you physically and have to be physically attracted to you as well. "Is he reasonably lean and muscular? Can I fuck him without having my head in a freezer the next day?" is 90% of a woman's filter in dating. There's so much fucking research on what makes a male physically attractive, it's almost like gravity in how well understood it should be at this point.

    So get your ass to the gym, stop believing bullshit about being able to bypass most women's filters by simply waving a bunch of money or using the "right words", and get a personal trainer and / or on Ozempic already.
    Do I hear a proposal for another Bootcamp? Weight Loss / Get your ass in shape Bootcamp for SDs?

  11. #16787
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    With initiation and Final Exam?
    That would be perfect and the exam would help credentialize them.

  12. #16786

    Plenty of free riders

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I've made it happen twice, but the rest of the time it's "oh shit, there's sex involved?" and they're out or the "let's start slow" shit that's just a way to get paid and fed without hitting the sack.
    No doubt, plenty of free riders looking for meals. That said, Ive gotten pretty good at identifying the girls that will never make it back to the FC, vs those that will end up being a reliable player in my rotation. For example, if a pot requests cash to hang, they do not make the cut. That said, I don't mind taking them out to eat. I enjoy a good meal, and if the chemistry is good; I enjoy good company when the person I'm buying the meal for is easy on the eyes. This is also how I separate the ladies who are really looking for the experience vs the ones who are looking for a payday. If the pot jumps at the chance to just hang out out on a get to know each other better datethen its a good sign that I will need to add her to rotation. A pot that refuses to engage in any playful discussion about sexuality or what they like and dont like behind closed doors, or what they are interested in exploring, is a sign that buying dinners and drinks are a waste of time and money.

    When you make it clear you're not going to pay for company; the rinsers will block you after the initial m&g, assuming they even get that far. That's fine with me. Let them chase the business travelers who offer high allowances but use them like an escort. Those ladies either turn into pro SBs or street walkers.

    If a pot continues to hang out without demanding allowance; I'll take the relationship to its natural conclusion. And then start providing financial support that's reasonable. Makes things more natural and the ladies I want to see are the ones that want to feel like they are dating me; which is what I want as well. After I bed them though, sometimes it gets annoying when they become high volume but keep wanting to see me. At the end of the day, they are all size queens, even if they don't know it. Once you dick them down right, it's hard for them to forget. I've also found when you teach a girl to cum from anal, it's like opening up a new world for them.

  13. #16785

    Nicol

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Nicol? She appears to be a Latina from NY.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-68deec52ca04
    She's been reviewed before if you do a search; unless its a new profile.

    She's based out of NY, but travels to DC a few x a year. Usually stays in Arlington or Tysons for a week or 2.

    Looks like her pics! She's pretty hot, she's also fun. Its been 2 years since I saw her. I think she wants 600 ppm. She speaks good English. Can't remember if it was covered or not.

    Hit her up, you will have fun!

  14. #16784

    Get your fat ass to under 20% bodyfat

    I'm going to make an assumption that most of you guys who either get no responses, blown off for sex, or get 1 k ppm propositioned 90% of the time, are wildly out of shape, or too old. I can't do anything about the latter, but the former group needs to take some responsibility for their lack of physical appearance.

    If this is the case I'm going to tell you something no man or woman has the balls to tell you: YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT. Get your ass in the gym, take some responsibility for your physical health, and watch the pussy roll in. Heck I don't even go on SB sites anymore and when I do, it's not difficult to get a hottie to message me back or give me rates the rest get. Rarely I'll have a lower rate given to me and they're almost always open to fucking the same evening. Most of you don't seem to understand that women judge you physically and have to be physically attracted to you as well. "Is he reasonably lean and muscular? Can I fuck him without having my head in a freezer the next day?" is 90% of a woman's filter in dating. There's so much fucking research on what makes a male physically attractive, it's almost like gravity in how well understood it should be at this point.

    So get your ass to the gym, stop believing bullshit about being able to bypass most women's filters by simply waving a bunch of money or using the "right words", and get a personal trainer and / or on Ozempic already.

  15. #16783
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape