Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 18324
-
05-11-26 00:04 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 525Nicol
Any intel on Nicol? She appears to be a Latina from NY.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-68deec52ca04
-
05-10-26 23:59 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 1040All my hot good ones were 3 yrs ago. Its night and day now. I don't even bother texting anyone anymore its literally a waste of time talking to these stupid girls.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:43 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 112I'm mostly surprised by how many don't know what they're doing. How the fuck do you go through all the steps to make an account and never google what it means to be a sugar baby even once?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:35 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 112I've made it happen twice, but the rest of the time it's "oh shit, there's sex involved?" and they're out or the "let's start slow" shit that's just a way to get paid and fed without hitting the sack.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:10 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 468Still quite a few of them in the DMV
The ones that reach out to me regularly, even after dropping them from my old rotation, are all in the $300 range, are comfortable with bb after a few meets, and in their 20's or early 30's. Frankly surprised that you didn't run through them all, though some of the ones I've been posting are heavier than you like (eg Violet / Vee has a bit of a gut and hanger tits).
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
As a general rule, I dont drop anything more than $300 on a local SB. That said, after dinner, drinks, club, then hotel, the overall cost is closer to $1 k after factoring in all the other expenses; but those are costs that I'd incur going out with my buddies and I have no desire to stick any part of me in them. When searching locally, I generally stick to the newest filter (see my post below); develop the relationship, and after finding the SBs I connect with the most, fill up my rotation, and throw back the ones I don’t want to keep off market to myself.
It was brutal post covid with Bitcoin soaring; the Fed pumping cash into the system and student loans on hold. The past year or so has gotten infinitely easier though. Youll probably remember my posts for a few years back complaining about how all the finance bros were taking SBs off market before I could even make my move.
That said, I have gone up to $500 when traveling out of state, but that's only because I have less time to develop the relationship with the pot and usually have to close the deal in one night to a week at most.
There are plenty of them still in the DMV, just got to catch them before a Bitcoin or finance bro gets to them first and reinforces all the crap they are reading on Reddit. As someone who has been in sales all my life, it has helped me in the bowl immensely. For the younger guys who are looking to up their game; take a few sales and marketing trainings at work. Youll be surprised at how it will not only help your career, but will be amazing for your game if you play in the bowl long term.
-
05-10-26 23:02 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 468Newbies
I prefer newbies. They are most likely to come to the bowl without preconceived notions. Too many of the experienced SBs are jaded and have been run through. They treat the the bowl like an Eros lite account. A former SB years ago would remark at how her friends would log back into the site to get new iPhones and then log off after an evening with a traveling SD, who was likely to pay the most.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
It's a lot more work to find that newb who is a diamond in the rough that is looking for what I'm looking for; but I've found that to be 90% of the fun of playing in the bowl. Otherwise, I'd be hitting the AMPs; escort sites, etc. I've found that the newbs who are delusional are easy to weed out up front. IMHO, getting to the M&G is 90% of the struggle. Once you get them to the M&G, they see you're a good looking fit guy who can make them feel comfortable and get them laughing; and they realize that they'd probably have gone home with you if they met you at the gym anyway, the rest all kind of falls into place. And I've usually found that it falls into place for much less than the going rate.
No doubt, it's way more work than throwing $1 K out there. But for me that's the fun of the bowl.
-
05-10-26 21:41 #16773Regular Member

Posts: 190We need to put together SB Bootcamp taught by SDs of coarse.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:50 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 241Definitely don't send them to the Reddit forum on sugar dating. It'll make them delulu LOL. Joke aside. Suggesting for them to connect with an experienced SB might help. Maybe make the intro.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:42 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 241Bunny
Stop posting screenshots of her social media posts LOL. She's made all of them private now.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:38 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 241Thanks. I was trying to get her attention but this helps seal the decision to move on.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:07 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 112Newbies
How do y'all handle it when you come across a brand new SB? I've encountered a couple and usually when I explain what the deal is they want to go platonic or delete their account LOL. Part of me is tempted to not even bother if they're new, but then again, someone's got to break them in.
-
05-10-26 18:52 #16768Senior Member

Posts: 112Abby
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-45475923ae05
Platonic only. Looking for "just a good friend. ".
-
05-10-26 18:45 #16767Senior Member

Posts: 439Thanks for the info. Ended up meeting Asia. Cutie, but ended up only getting some kissing, but nothing more. She is not looking for intimacy. Would love to hear if others at least made it to second base or further.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 16:06 #16766Senior Member

Posts: 112She must have gotten overwhelmed with new interest, she's not on the site anymore from what I can tell. I'd messaged her before and now the profile is gone. Probably not worth it due to the smell, but I was hella tempted LOL.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 15:40 #16765Senior Member

Posts: 468Chatterbox
LOL! Yeah. Nonstop talk! Had to put my junk in her mouth to keep her quiet for a few.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




