Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 2017
-
05-13-26 20:24 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 386Everyone has different opinions. "Good or Bad"
Everyone is entitled to their opinion about Junko, but there are more "Positive" Posts then Negative and this should tell you something about her and the service she provides!
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:10 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 386Lucky.
You're right. Just have to be "respectful" and that goes a long-way!
Originally Posted by Anykine808
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:11 #1955Regular Member

Posts: 5You're lucky you're still in the pool brotha!! I had to cancel 2 appointments with her, due to Covid and car theft, but I was lucky that she kept me as a customer as long as she did. People wonder why the "hype"? It's because she knows how to make her customers feel damn good, she's very respectful, clean and the service is always top notch. Will miss the good times.
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 19:08 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 386Lucky to Be Able to Still See Junko.
I feel very fortunate to be able to still see Junko after all these year's and the reason I am still in her good graces is because I make appointments day's in-advance, I'm Not Demanding and I try to be Courteous and treat her with Respect; these things seem obvious in being a nice person, but I think some people may forget at times. ("Just my Two-cents".
-
05-11-26 08:55 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 5110Sorry, on my cellphone that link is not properly showing the image of Junko. I don't know whether the problem is temporary or permanent. However, that image of Junko is properly showing on a desktop computer.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 16:11 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 5110That's right. The date was 1-26-25. According to a post by a senior member soon afterward, her age was reported to be 62 in conjunction with the arrest. More than one full year has elapsed since then, so it seems that Princess Junko is at least age 63 by now.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
I myself have enjoyed some providers in their sixties, if they provide good attitude and service. However, I don't try to portray them as "likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen".
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
By the way, here's a link posted on the forum in 2025 that showed her real appearance without all the advertising photo manipulation. The image can be expanded (at least on a computer) for a better facial view.
https://x.com/i/status/1883705141662195784
-
05-10-26 15:18 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes, I was just making a comment regarding her age. But I'm a detractor, and I'm sure there are many others as well. They're just not motivated to post like the many shills on this board for her. Have a good day.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:10 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 33Good vibes only
Man this is unnecessary. He had great service. Be happy for him. No need to bash on junko. She services who she wants to service. There are many out there. The negativity ain't welcomed. Actually, comes off a bit like jealousy.
-
05-10-26 13:53
Senior Member
-
05-10-26 13:24 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 158Milby, I hear what you are saying but who cares. There is 11 years of information on Junko in this forum. You reposting about something that happened two years ago is useless. Junko has always shown me a good time. I'm sure that a majority of mongers that have seen her would agree with me. 40,50, 60, she is still a good provider. That is the goal right? To be pleasured by a sexy lady. She is not your cup of tea. Lets move on.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 08:49 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 130No I didn't get blocked
Read my post earlier. I didn't get blocked. I just choose not to see her. Also, Junko was arrested one or two years back. There was some discussion about it on this forum. The arrest records were made public And showed that her true age is somewhere in the 60's. I don't have a problem with older women. But I do have a problem with older women being advertised as being younger. It's misleading to young guys like myself who show up at an establishment expecting to see a young woman but end up seeing a woman who is much much older. Part of the problem is that the majority of patrons who guestimate a providers age are older themselves. For example, an older patron has a different perception of what a 30 year old provider might look like. Let me guess, you're probably senior as well, yes?
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 02:00 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 158Did you get blocked?
MILF / GILF whatever. The women is fucking hot. You are an active senior member but man you got older lady issues. You said the exact same thing about Paula.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 00:11
Senior Member
-
05-09-26 23:40 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 158Junko / Jennifer
Ku'ia kahele aka na'au ha'aha'a.
You Islanders are so blessed. Every Asian provider going to mainland USA to make their fortune has a layover on Oahu. Junko has her prices, and for some reason she is extremely busy which makes it difficult to make an appointment with her. There is a reason why she's allowed to set her price. She's a business woman, she takes pride in her work and she is great at what she does. When I saw her (as others have recently inferred) she made me feel like I was her only customer that day.
I don't know why she blocks people. She has her reasons. She may be older, but she is the MILF that any of you would take home from the company bbq. If you don't like her prices or her age, there are PLENTY of girls on layover.
I wish Junko was in Los Angeles.
Maluhia, fellow mongers.
-
05-09-26 15:59 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 1031I've seen Jen a bit over the years. Last time she upped her rate to 250 on me (previously she was ok with 220). Not sure if I'm willing to pay that price for an older gal unless she goes above and beyond. I'm sure her following does tip her that and more, but for me there's better out there.
Originally Posted by Starry808
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:18 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 40Same thing brother!!
I feel like your story is very similar to mine as well. Even that part of introducing me to her friend. But to be fair I won't ever know what I did as well did to become blocked. I don't matter I just affords us more opportunities to meet other people and have newer experiences. To me it the thrill of the unexpected that sometimes fires me up!!
Originally Posted by Anykine808
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 13:46 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 130Junko / Jennifer
I don't quite understand the Junko fan club / following. Yes, I've read the many reviews on her. And yes, I've seen her myself, twice. Once at her Marco Polo location (before the condo fire) and once again at her Salt Lake location. Services were as described by her many shills. But to me, she was just mehhh. Basically an upper middle aged and average looking Asian woman. Her love box was shallow and she couldn't really take me all in. She was polite and accommodating both times, but very bizarre. I inadvertently ran into her once at Millions Restaurant on Kapiolani. She was eating dinner with a middle aged East Indian looking dude. I was with my SO. Never saw her again and was never really inclined to make another appointment with her. I still have her on my contacts list. But I really don't understand the hype about her, when there are so many other viable options.
Originally Posted by Anykine808
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






