Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1957

    Everyone has different opinions. "Good or Bad"

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion about Junko, but there are more "Positive" Posts then Negative and this should tell you something about her and the service she provides!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    That's right. The date was 1-26-25. According to a post by a senior member soon afterward, her age was reported to be 62 in conjunction with the arrest. More than one full year has elapsed since then, so it seems that Princess Junko is at least age 63 by now.

    I myself have enjoyed some providers in their sixties, if they provide good attitude and service. However, I don't try to portray them as "likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen".

    By the way, here's a link posted on the forum in 2025 that showed her real appearance without all the advertising photo manipulation. The image can be expanded (at least on a computer) for a better facial view.

    https://x.com/i/status/1883705141662195784

  2. #1956

    Lucky.

    You're right. Just have to be "respectful" and that goes a long-way!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anykine808  [View Original Post]
    You're lucky you're still in the pool brotha!! I had to cancel 2 appointments with her, due to Covid and car theft, but I was lucky that she kept me as a customer as long as she did. People wonder why the "hype"? It's because she knows how to make her customers feel damn good, she's very respectful, clean and the service is always top notch. Will miss the good times.

  3. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    I feel very fortunate to be able to still see Junko after all these year's and the reason I am still in her good graces is because I make appointments day's in-advance, I'm Not Demanding and I try to be Courteous and treat her with Respect; these things seem obvious in being a nice person, but I think some people may forget at times. ("Just my Two-cents".
    You're lucky you're still in the pool brotha!! I had to cancel 2 appointments with her, due to Covid and car theft, but I was lucky that she kept me as a customer as long as she did. People wonder why the "hype"? It's because she knows how to make her customers feel damn good, she's very respectful, clean and the service is always top notch. Will miss the good times.

  4. #1954

    Lucky to Be Able to Still See Junko.

    I feel very fortunate to be able to still see Junko after all these year's and the reason I am still in her good graces is because I make appointments day's in-advance, I'm Not Demanding and I try to be Courteous and treat her with Respect; these things seem obvious in being a nice person, but I think some people may forget at times. ("Just my Two-cents".

  5. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    By the way, here's a link posted on the forum in 2025 that showed her real appearance without all the advertising photo manipulation. The image can be expanded (at least on a computer) for a better facial view.

    https://x.com/i/status/1883705141662195784
    Sorry, on my cellphone that link is not properly showing the image of Junko. I don't know whether the problem is temporary or permanent. However, that image of Junko is properly showing on a desktop computer.

  6. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Junko was arrested one or two years back. There was some discussion about it on this forum. The arrest records were made public And showed that her true age is somewhere in the 60's.
    That's right. The date was 1-26-25. According to a post by a senior member soon afterward, her age was reported to be 62 in conjunction with the arrest. More than one full year has elapsed since then, so it seems that Princess Junko is at least age 63 by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    she is likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen.
    I myself have enjoyed some providers in their sixties, if they provide good attitude and service. However, I don't try to portray them as "likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen".

    By the way, here's a link posted on the forum in 2025 that showed her real appearance without all the advertising photo manipulation. The image can be expanded (at least on a computer) for a better facial view.

    https://x.com/i/status/1883705141662195784

  7. #1951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Yes, I was just making a comment regarding her age. But I'm a detractor, and I'm sure there are many others as well. They're just not motivated to post like the many shills on this board for her. Have a good day.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    Milby, I hear what you are saying but who cares. There is 11 years of information on Junko in this forum. You reposting about something that happened two years ago is useless. Junko has always shown me a good time. I'm sure that a majority of mongers that have seen her would agree with me. 40,50, 60, she is still a good provider. That is the goal right? To be pleasured by a sexy lady. She is not your cup of tea. Lets move on.

  8. #1950

    Good vibes only

    Man this is unnecessary. He had great service. Be happy for him. No need to bash on junko. She services who she wants to service. There are many out there. The negativity ain't welcomed. Actually, comes off a bit like jealousy.

  9. 05-10-26 13:53


  10. #1949
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Read my post earlier. I didn't get blocked. I just choose not to see her. Also, Junko was arrested one or two years back. There was some discussion about it on this forum. The arrest records were made public And showed that her true age is somewhere in the 60's. I don't have a problem with older women. But I do have a problem with older women being advertised as being younger. It's misleading to young guys like myself who show up at an establishment expecting to see a young woman but end up seeing a woman who is much much older. Part of the problem is that the majority of patrons who guestimate a providers age are older themselves. For example, an older patron has a different perception of what a 30 year old provider might look like. Let me guess, you're probably senior as well, yes?
    Milby, I hear what you are saying but who cares. There is 11 years of information on Junko in this forum. You reposting about something that happened two years ago is useless. Junko has always shown me a good time. I'm sure that a majority of mongers that have seen her would agree with me. 40,50, 60, she is still a good provider. That is the goal right? To be pleasured by a sexy lady. She is not your cup of tea. Lets move on.

  11. #1948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    No I didn't get blocked

    Read my post earlier. I didn't get blocked. I just choose not to see her. Also, Junko was arrested one or two years back. There was some discussion about it on this forum. The arrest records were made public And showed that her true age is somewhere in the 60's. I don't have a problem with older women. But I do have a problem with older women being advertised as being younger. It's misleading to young guys like myself who show up at an establishment expecting to see a young woman but end up seeing a woman who is much much older. Part of the problem is that the majority of patrons who guestimate a providers age are older themselves. For example, an older patron has a different perception of what a 30 year old provider might look like. Let me guess, you're probably senior as well, yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    MILF / GILF whatever. The women is fucking hot. You are an active senior member but man you got older lady issues. You said the exact same thing about Paula.

  12. #1947

    Did you get blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    She's GILF territory at this point. No longer a MILF. Let's be real here.
    MILF / GILF whatever. The women is fucking hot. You are an active senior member but man you got older lady issues. You said the exact same thing about Paula.

  13. 05-10-26 00:11


  14. #1946

    Junko / Jennifer

    Ku'ia kahele aka na'au ha'aha'a.

    You Islanders are so blessed. Every Asian provider going to mainland USA to make their fortune has a layover on Oahu. Junko has her prices, and for some reason she is extremely busy which makes it difficult to make an appointment with her. There is a reason why she's allowed to set her price. She's a business woman, she takes pride in her work and she is great at what she does. When I saw her (as others have recently inferred) she made me feel like I was her only customer that day.

    I don't know why she blocks people. She has her reasons. She may be older, but she is the MILF that any of you would take home from the company bbq. If you don't like her prices or her age, there are PLENTY of girls on layover.

    I wish Junko was in Los Angeles.

    Maluhia, fellow mongers.

  15. #1945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry808  [View Original Post]
    I feel like your story is very similar to mine as well. Even that part of introducing me to her friend. But to be fair I won't ever know what I did as well did to become blocked. I don't matter I just affords us more opportunities to meet other people and have newer experiences. To me it the thrill of the unexpected that sometimes fires me up!!
    I've seen Jen a bit over the years. Last time she upped her rate to 250 on me (previously she was ok with 220). Not sure if I'm willing to pay that price for an older gal unless she goes above and beyond. I'm sure her following does tip her that and more, but for me there's better out there.

  16. #1944

    Same thing brother!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anykine808  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking on here for a while, never really felt the need to post until now. Figured I'd finally say something about Junko.

    I've been seeing her for over 10 years, back to her Mott Smith days. That alone probably says enough. Some things just don't fade and with her, it's always been that feeling she creates the second you walk in.

    Last time I saw her was in February at her DT spot. I still remember opening the door and seeing her in that sheer gown. The kind that doesn't hide much but doesn't have to. She knows exactly the effect it has. It's that quiet confidence.

    She sends me to shower first something I've always respected about her. She's big on hygiene, and honestly, it just builds the anticipation. By the time I step back into the room, I'm already feeling it.

    She starts with a massage, medium pressure, slow and controlled. Not rushed at all. Just enough conversation to keep things relaxed, but you can feel that underlying tension building. She has a way of making you aware of every little touch without trying too hard.

    Then there's that shift.

    She slows things down even more, like she's in no hurry at all. Her touch gets lighter, more deliberate. Almost teasing. It's like she knows exactly where your mind is going and takes her time getting you there. She begins to run her fingers up and down my backside, getting me aroused, and kisses me from my lower inner legs, all the way up my back and licks my ears. She knows how to get my blood pumping. While she does this, I mutually run my fingers up and down her body, and she loves her ears licked and played with. That's something she's always been good at drawing it out just enough right before its time.

    On the flip, she makes her way slowly to jr and begins with the slowest sensual BJ. I love that it's slow and smooth, basically like she's making out with it. This goes on for about 10 minutes, and at this point I'm pretty much rock hard, throbbing, and ready to go, while trying not to unload in her mouth. The cover comes on, and she jumps on top, grinding into me cg, nice and smooth. While cupping her legs and guiding her up and down, at one point she laughs and says, "this is why I hike all the time," and it caught me off guardin a good way. That mix of playful and focused is part of what makes her different.

    She's so good at riding, so I sat up, and were up against each other, and I began to suck on those perfectly shaped melons of hers. She is highly responsive to it, and it makes everything much better, if you're gentle with them, she does enjoy it.

    From there it just flows. She moves with confidence, keeps that same slow rhythm, and lets things build naturally instead of forcing anything. She knows what she's doing, and more importantly, she knows how to make it feel like it matters.

    We switch to her fav position D, and at this point I was so hard, going in and out of her she was moaning and burying her face into the futon. She immediately told me to go slow, and I didn't want to hurt her, so for a few minutes I was obliged, and I know she liked it as much as I did. After about 5 minutes, I couldn't hold it anymore, and I started to go harder, and went to town for a minute, and blasted in the cover.

    Afterward, same as always, she walks me back, we talk a bit, offers me water. That same calm energy as nothing was rushed from start to finish.

    And then.

    A week later, I realized I was blocked.

    After 10+ years, that part honestly threw me off. No explanation, nothing. The only thing I can think of is she had mentioned making an account before and I brushed it off. Didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but maybe it was. She's given me gifts, she let me schedule same day appointments, and she's even cancelled appointments to give me appointments. She even tried to set me up with a friend of hers which I thought was funny considering the reasons that I visited her, but even with this last visit which I thought was awesome. Still. No hard feelings. Just confusion.

    At the end of the day, I'm grateful for the consistency and the experiences over the years. Not everyone gets that.

    If she ever reads this you know who I am. And I always appreciated the way you took your time.
    I feel like your story is very similar to mine as well. Even that part of introducing me to her friend. But to be fair I won't ever know what I did as well did to become blocked. I don't matter I just affords us more opportunities to meet other people and have newer experiences. To me it the thrill of the unexpected that sometimes fires me up!!

  17. #1943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Junko / Jennifer

    I don't quite understand the Junko fan club / following. Yes, I've read the many reviews on her. And yes, I've seen her myself, twice. Once at her Marco Polo location (before the condo fire) and once again at her Salt Lake location. Services were as described by her many shills. But to me, she was just mehhh. Basically an upper middle aged and average looking Asian woman. Her love box was shallow and she couldn't really take me all in. She was polite and accommodating both times, but very bizarre. I inadvertently ran into her once at Millions Restaurant on Kapiolani. She was eating dinner with a middle aged East Indian looking dude. I was with my SO. Never saw her again and was never really inclined to make another appointment with her. I still have her on my contacts list. But I really don't understand the hype about her, when there are so many other viable options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anykine808  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking on here for a while, never really felt the need to post until now. Figured I'd finally say something about Junko.

    I've been seeing her for over 10 years, back to her Mott Smith days. That alone probably says enough. Some things just don't fade and with her, it's always been that feeling she creates the second you walk in.

    Last time I saw her was in February at her DT spot. I still remember opening the door and seeing her in that sheer gown. The kind that doesn't hide much but doesn't have to. She knows exactly the effect it has. It's that quiet confidence.

    She sends me to shower first something I've always respected about her. She's big on hygiene, and honestly, it just builds the anticipation. By the time I step back into the room, I'm already feeling it.

    She starts with a massage, medium pressure, slow and controlled. Not rushed at all. Just enough conversation to keep things relaxed, but you can feel that underlying tension building. She has a way of making you aware of every little touch without trying too hard.

    Then there's that shift.

    She slows things down even more, like she's in no hurry at all. Her touch gets lighter, more deliberate. Almost teasing. It's like she knows exactly where your mind is going and takes her time getting you there. She begins to run her fingers up and down my backside, getting me aroused, and kisses me from my lower inner legs, all the way up my back and licks my ears. She knows how to get my blood pumping. While she does this, I mutually run my fingers up and down her body, and she loves her ears licked and played with. That's something she's always been good at drawing it out just enough right before its time.

    On the flip, she makes her way slowly to jr and begins with the slowest sensual BJ. I love that it's slow and smooth, basically like she's making out with it. This goes on for about 10 minutes, and at this point I'm pretty much rock hard, throbbing, and ready to go, while trying not to unload in her mouth. The cover comes on, and she jumps on top, grinding into me cg, nice and smooth. While cupping her legs and guiding her up and down, at one point she laughs and says, "this is why I hike all the time," and it caught me off guardin a good way. That mix of playful and focused is part of what makes her different.

    She's so good at riding, so I sat up, and were up against each other, and I began to suck on those perfectly shaped melons of hers. She is highly responsive to it, and it makes everything much better, if you're gentle with them, she does enjoy it.

    From there it just flows. She moves with confidence, keeps that same slow rhythm, and lets things build naturally instead of forcing anything. She knows what she's doing, and more importantly, she knows how to make it feel like it matters.

    We switch to her fav position D, and at this point I was so hard, going in and out of her she was moaning and burying her face into the futon. She immediately told me to go slow, and I didn't want to hurt her, so for a few minutes I was obliged, and I know she liked it as much as I did. After about 5 minutes, I couldn't hold it anymore, and I started to go harder, and went to town for a minute, and blasted in the cover.

    Afterward, same as always, she walks me back, we talk a bit, offers me water. That same calm energy as nothing was rushed from start to finish.

    And then.

    A week later, I realized I was blocked.

    After 10+ years, that part honestly threw me off. No explanation, nothing. The only thing I can think of is she had mentioned making an account before and I brushed it off. Didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but maybe it was. She's given me gifts, she let me schedule same day appointments, and she's even cancelled appointments to give me appointments. She even tried to set me up with a friend of hers which I thought was funny considering the reasons that I visited her, but even with this last visit which I thought was awesome. Still. No hard feelings. Just confusion.

    At the end of the day, I'm grateful for the consistency and the experiences over the years. Not everyone gets that.

    If she ever reads this you know who I am. And I always appreciated the way you took your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape