The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 18329
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16739
    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    You sure about this being a legit tryst account? Phone number has changed a couple times and she's one of those "what city you in" and "50% deposit" replies.

    Also, I've clicked on "Lincoln, NE" there a couple times and seen a couple similarly written profiles, with the random endless touring dates which make no sense geographically for travel.

    Pretty sure it's a scam listing.
    I've talked to her through seeking in the past so I tried to hit her up through the telegram on her tryst page. Long story short, she tried to get me to send a deposit to some Cash App account named Earl. So yeah, almost definitely fake.

  2. #16738
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'd pass on this one brother. To me it seems like it's one of those where you put lot of effort talking and it goes nowhere at the end.
    Girl is a whale. 200 lbs. Damn based on the pic. Trailer trash. Whoever is giving her any attention must be totally desperate.

  3. #16737

    Wisdom from ProCatHunter

    This.

    You nailed it ProCatHunter.

    I do not understand the friction that people have with this thing; it's the easiest thing in the whole world. And it has little to do with looks outside of large range; you can stand out by being a decent and kind person these girls. They've already signed up, they understand the dynamic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Snap, IG, etc. Algorithm friend / follow recommendation feature is a gold mine for SBs because if you get one SB who gives you their real account userid, social media algo will automatically suggest her friends and then their friends into your feed / network. If you're treating your sb correctly, she'll already be talking to her friends about you. They will pop up in the recommended friends feed. They might friend you, and then their friends pop into your feed as recommendations, so on and so forth.

    Direct friends are usually off limits for me because I've found so many SBs will return after taking a break for whatever reason ("serious relationship" or 3/6 month relocation, etc.) and will often look to me for something "easy and fun. " I don't burn bridges because that's dumb.

    That said, the friends of friends, are usually open to letting you buy them a drink because they've already heard about you. If you're doing things correctly. They don't care about the first SB because she's not a direct friend. They are usually open to drinks at first and something more later..

  4. #16736
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    That's where the game of talking to women comes in. I usually try small talk and getting them interested in talking to me first. Then I go for the free approach of just meeting for drinks / dinner / whatever. If they still don't seem interested I'll find a way to include compensation into the arrangement. But it's hit and miss. It really comes down to knowing how to talk to people and leading the conversation in the direction you want it to go.
    I don't think that a hot young woman is going to respond to an older guy when she already gets tons of messages from younger guys. That's why I asked what is being said to stand out. If she was recommended by a friend to you or you already know she is a SB, then obviously no game or hints are needed. I know that at bars you can hint at the bartenders and that can work. But online is a bit more difficult.

  5. #16735

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with either girl in the attached pics.

    Maria (the first girl) is 21 years old and located in Tysons. She can be found at https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PGnjK5ozpZgVeD.

    Asia (the second girl) is also 21 years old and located in DC. We are still chatting, but she blocked me so I don't have her link.

    Would love to hear any experiences and expectations.
    I think I exchanged messages with Asia on SA. Didn't make it beyond the platform though. There was a gap in what we were respectively looking for from what I recall and she was into something little more platonic and less intimate. Kind of strange that she blocked you while you guys are still chatting (assuming blocked you on the platform and chatting off the platform? I'd be thanks but no thanks at that junction immediately, but that's me and I've made plenty of dumb moves LOL. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but that's the extent of my experience with her.

  6. #16734
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    That's where the game of talking to women comes in. I usually try small talk and getting them interested in talking to me first. Then I go for the free approach of just meeting for drinks / dinner / whatever. If they still don't seem interested I'll find a way to include compensation into the arrangement. But it's hit and miss. It really comes down to knowing how to talk to people and leading the conversation in the direction you want it to go.
    Nice work and glad it's working for you. I've tried it in the past but it doesn't work for me. Looks like you are better in that. I typically get the silence treatment after suggesting seeing them for drinks or dinner.

  7. #16733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDemon69  [View Original Post]
    Did you just DM them without knowing they were sb's? Or what hints do they show?
    That's where the game of talking to women comes in. I usually try small talk and getting them interested in talking to me first. Then I go for the free approach of just meeting for drinks / dinner / whatever. If they still don't seem interested I'll find a way to include compensation into the arrangement. But it's hit and miss. It really comes down to knowing how to talk to people and leading the conversation in the direction you want it to go.

  8. #16732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    You sure about this being a legit tryst account? Phone number has changed a couple times and she's one of those "what city you in" and "50% deposit" replies.

    Also, I've clicked on "Lincoln, NE" there a couple times and seen a couple similarly written profiles, with the random endless touring dates which make no sense geographically for travel.

    Pretty sure it's a scam listing.
    She told the other guy she had a Tryst and that was the only one with her pics in the area at the time. I wouldn't put it past her to be scamming people as well, though. She seems to be all over the place if you follow her on snap or IG as well.

  9. #16731
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    From IG I have got a few over the years. Haven't really tried on OF. Honestly, OF has turned into a garbage dump now that AI and companies have taken the personal GND stuff out of 90% of it.
    Did you just DM them without knowing they were sb's? Or what hints do they show?

  10. #16730
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I might be biased but also maturity (or lack of) at this age is usually a big issue. I usually start with the drinking age. Small gap but it makes a difference IMO.
    It's been hit or miss for me. Below 21 carrying themselves like much older, and above 21 carrying themselves like much, much younger. Like Bunny recently, for example LOL.

  11. #16729

    Maria. In Tysons and Asia. In DC

    Does anyone have any experience with either girl in the attached pics.

    Maria (the first girl) is 21 years old and located in Tysons. She can be found at https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PGnjK5ozpZgVeD.

    Asia (the second girl) is also 21 years old and located in DC. We are still chatting, but she blocked me so I don't have her link.

    Would love to hear any experiences and expectations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria3.jpg‎   Asia1.jpg‎  
    Last edited by AdcFellow; 05-08-26 at 16:07. Reason: forgot pics

  12. #16728
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    Agree there are some voices of reason there, unfortunately it is human nature to gravitate to a position consistent with your needs / desires. This is why in our approach to POT SB we need to be kind and firm regarding compensation.
    Interesting fact is that in every experience I've had the initial ask has always been either 1 k or just north of it, and in every case I've been able to reduce it by 50% to 500 or 600. As if they know, what the going PPM rates are and always double it for the initial ask LOL.

  13. #16727
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531
    Yeah I'd pass on this one brother. To me it seems like it's one of those where you put lot of effort talking and it goes nowhere at the end.

  14. #16726
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Shit, 300 is about right. She's like any of those Latin girls that passed by the dc area. They're just her to fuck as many dudes for cash and offer subpar services.

    So paying anything more than 300 is too much.
    Agree 100%. I had super sub par experience with one of them. Ended up paying 400 I think. She had the looks but it felt like I'm on an assembly line with her trying to get me out of her way before the next dude comes in. Not a good experience, it was one and done.

  15. #16725
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531
    I might be biased but also maturity (or lack of) at this age is usually a big issue. I usually start with the drinking age. Small gap but it makes a difference IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape