Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 18330
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16725
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531
    I might be biased but also maturity (or lack of) at this age is usually a big issue. I usually start with the drinking age. Small gap but it makes a difference IMO.

  2. #16724

    Faith

    Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531

  3. #16723

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    You sure about this being a legit tryst account? Phone number has changed a couple times and she's one of those "what city you in" and "50% deposit" replies.

    Also, I've clicked on "Lincoln, NE" there a couple times and seen a couple similarly written profiles, with the random endless touring dates which make no sense geographically for travel.

    Pretty sure it's a scam listing.
    That looks like a scam. Like 100%. Too many red flags.

  4. #16722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 201

    Aiko revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    You sure about this being a legit tryst account? Phone number has changed a couple times and she's one of those "what city you in" and "50% deposit" replies.

    Also, I've clicked on "Lincoln, NE" there a couple times and seen a couple similarly written profiles, with the random endless touring dates which make no sense geographically for travel.

    Pretty sure it's a scam listing.

  5. #16721

    Social Media

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDemon69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, have any of you approached any girls on social media (IG, Snap, tiktok) and successfully been able to get them to become a SB? I had a girl recently tell me that she sometimes she gets approached on social media and gets dates. She doesn't have a seeking profile, she was recommened by another SB I had. She didn't show me the chats and didn't want to get into further details, so I don't know how these guys approach her. What would you say? Some of these girls in OF specially, seem to be more prone to accepting these kinds of approaches.
    Yep. Snap, IG, etc. Algorithm friend / follow recommendation feature is a gold mine for SBs because if you get one SB who gives you their real account userid, social media algo will automatically suggest her friends and then their friends into your feed / network. If you're treating your sb correctly, she'll already be talking to her friends about you. They will pop up in the recommended friends feed. They might friend you, and then their friends pop into your feed as recommendations, so on and so forth.

    Direct friends are usually off limits for me because I've found so many SBs will return after taking a break for whatever reason ("serious relationship" or 3/6 month relocation, etc.) and will often look to me for something "easy and fun. " I don't burn bridges because that's dumb.

    That said, the friends of friends, are usually open to letting you buy them a drink because they've already heard about you. If you're doing things correctly. They don't care about the first SB because she's not a direct friend. They are usually open to drinks at first and something more later.

    If you develop a reputation of treating a young lady right (outside and behind closed doors), it's easy to build a large network of potential SBs without reupping the seeking account. Also prevents them from creating a seeking account because they don't need to, helping to avoid scenarios where some finance bro offers her $2k for a 1 night pump and dump. If this happen, that usually sets expectations - in a negative way. As opposed to taking a young lady out for a good time, having fun together, and then helping her out while she is navigating her early 20s. I’ve found the latter scenario is better for all involved, and also helps expand the sugar bowl for all players.

    Of course this doesnt work for the 1 and done guys who are overpaying, but thats not the lady Im looking for either. I dont want the hottest SB for a 1 night thing who is going to demand 1k a date. Those women usually want everything covered, are dead fish behind closed doors, and think theyre doing you a favor by letting you take them to dinner. No thanks. I want the cute PYT GND type that is looking to check the SB box off their bucket list, wants to explore their sexuality, will open up to more activities (anal, cim w swallow, CIP, bondage, rimming, pleasing, video, etc) and who is willing to do a lot more behind closed doors after they get to know you better. They are the type that recognize they dont want a LTR with a guy whose over twice their age, but want something thats more than just a friend, who can take care of them better than the the guys their age, from an emotional, financial, and sexual standpoint.

  6. #16720

    Reddit Sugarlifestyle

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    True but just about all of the bithes on there whine about not being able to find a SD. I think the best thing I read on there was a question about what it is really like to be a Sugar Baby. Most of the answers were that you could make some $ to help pay your bills but the idea of jet setting off to Europe and walking the red carpet was not reality.
    Agree there are some voices of reason there, unfortunately it is human nature to gravitate to a position consistent with your needs / desires. This is why in our approach to POT SB we need to be kind and firm regarding compensation.

  7. #16719
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't go less than 500 so I passed! If she looks likes her pics! Would love a review!
    Shit, 300 is about right. She's like any of those Latin girls that passed by the dc area. They're just her to fuck as many dudes for cash and offer subpar services.

    So paying anything more than 300 is too much.

  8. #16718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDemon69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, have any of you approached any girls on social media (IG, Snap, tiktok) and successfully been able to get them to become a SB? I had a girl recently tell me that she sometimes she gets approached on social media and gets dates. She doesn't have a seeking profile, she was recommened by another SB I had. She didn't show me the chats and didn't want to get into further details, so I don't know how these guys approach her. What would you say? Some of these girls in OF specially, seem to be more prone to accepting these kinds of approaches.
    From IG I have got a few over the years. Haven't really tried on OF. Honestly, OF has turned into a garbage dump now that AI and companies have taken the personal GND stuff out of 90% of it.

  9. #16717

    True but

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    And the prevailing advice on the Reddit forum Sugarlifestyleforum is "to weed out the lowballers and johns, set your money standards high".
    True but just about all of the bithes on there whine about not being able to find a SD. I think the best thing I read on there was a question about what it is really like to be a Sugar Baby. Most of the answers were that you could make some $ to help pay your bills but the idea of jet setting off to Europe and walking the red carpet was not reality.

  10. #16716

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDemon69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, have any of you approached any girls on social media (IG, Snap, tiktok) and successfully been able to get them to become a SB? I had a girl recently tell me that she sometimes she gets approached on social media and gets dates. She doesn't have a seeking profile, she was recommened by another SB I had. She didn't show me the chats and didn't want to get into further details, so I don't know how these guys approach her. What would you say? Some of these girls in OF specially, seem to be more prone to accepting these kinds of approaches.
    I have one in rotation that is no longer active on SA that found some other SD doing SM. She is model like IMHO and has two other SD that she has no issue in telling me about. She met me on SA and the other two because they DM'd her on her safe for work SM platforms.

    I have been working on another that used to be on SA but now moved to OF with disaapointing $ results. I got her snap and have video chatted with her but no luck yet meeting IRL. She is local to the area and told me the dick in the videos she makes on OF is "an older gentleman that helps her out" So I think it is possible but have no personal experience yet.

  11. #16715

    Reddit Sugarlifestyleforum

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    That was also before Tiktok got all the girls on board thinking they could get a sugar daddy to spend $1 k on dinner with them, though. There were still the 50 Shades of Grey girls that thought they'd get flown to Europe for dinner and shit, but they were easy to spot out, as you also pointed out.
    And the prevailing advice on the Reddit forum Sugarlifestyleforum is "to weed out the lowballers and johns, set your money standards high".

  12. #16714

    Social Media or OF SB's

    Just curious, have any of you approached any girls on social media (IG, Snap, tiktok) and successfully been able to get them to become a SB? I had a girl recently tell me that she sometimes she gets approached on social media and gets dates. She doesn't have a seeking profile, she was recommened by another SB I had. She didn't show me the chats and didn't want to get into further details, so I don't know how these guys approach her. What would you say? Some of these girls in OF specially, seem to be more prone to accepting these kinds of approaches.

  13. #16713

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insights. Are you saying the girls are reading and following these forums as well LOL. I'm also wondering if they have a similar platform where they talk about us. I'm pretty sure that's come up before.
    This board specifically (theNOVA version) has been discussed on the sugar lifestyle forum in Reddit. At least one senior brother was called out on that thread. Some white knight must have ran his man pleaser a few years back.

  14. #16712

    Lune

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    That's only based on her measurements she provided. That's why I said the photos don't show it. I've been with few ladies that are in that weight / height range, and while they are pretty they also somewhat chunky. She might be built different though. That $300 for M&G would still be a pass chunky or not.
    Yeah 100%, it's cool across the board. And maybe she put on a ton of weight.

    I don't do paid platonics either, our meet and greet was gratis. I have seen her pop back up very actively on secret benefits as well. I would guess she parted ways with a longer term sugar daddy.

    I think many of us keep the favorites along the way, at a different price, she's a cool person. To each their own.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #16711

    + 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Not to throw shade on a consistent contributor, but let's not forget that any rating, let alone 8-10 is highly, highly subjective.

    The bigger universal platitude is that we all run our own game and find our own level. Have a minimal profile, or scribe the next Dickens novel. Use lots of your own pics, full face out, or use just one photo that slightly resembles you. Make small talk, or go straight to: you want sum fuk?

    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    This is the most accurate statement I've read this week. 100% on the rankings too. If there is a universal ranking applied, I don't think we have any 10's and maybe even 9's in the DMV region.
    I will agree with both brothers statements. The 1-10 scale is totally subjective. I have seen plenty of hot women on the site but personally would not consider any of them a 10. I have a friend who likes girls with a big fat ass while I happen to like skinny chicks. When we go out together and make comments on women we see in public, he thinks the chicks I consider hot to be too skinny and I think the fat ass girls he prefers to be too fat. We all have our preferences so too each their own and adding a stupid comment to another member's report does nothing but clutter up the board. I do not think that it is crazy hard to meet and fuck chicks off these websites, but it takes effort, takes money, and most of these chicks are flakey AF. Your chances will be much better if you are in somewhat decent shape, interesting, and well groomed. These chicks get a ton of messages so be able to write something that stands out and assures them that you are serious about meeting. I have heard from so many of the chicks how many guys flake out, want to endlessly message, and never actually want to meet. Messaging them when they are active ups your chances, learn to read her cues on site about when to move to text, once texting setup a M&G quickly, they do not want a pen pal. Do not tolerate their bullshit. Text them a few times throughout the day of the M&G to confirm they will show up. If they are not responding before you leave your house, politely cancel the M&G. It is surprising how many of them suddenly respond to a text once you state you are going to cancel the meeting with some kind of BS excuse like I was asleep or I did not see your previous message. You can then decide if you still think she is worth investing your time in. If she is late to the M&G, then leave. I will give them 15 minutes unless they have a really legitimate excuse which if I recall only happened with two chicks. One chick had to work late, however she consistently texted me with updates while I was waiting. The other had a beauty appointment that ran over but she is what I considered hot AF, I had been trying to meet her for awhile so I let it slide, and she is still in my rotation today. At the end of the day, these girls are all selling pussy for money and guys here are paying for that pussy so it's not really anything to brag about on an anonymous board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape