Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 18339
-
05-08-26 19:01 #16734Regular Member

Posts: 79Nice work and glad it's working for you. I've tried it in the past but it doesn't work for me. Looks like you are better in that. I typically get the silence treatment after suggesting seeing them for drinks or dinner.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:59 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 326That's where the game of talking to women comes in. I usually try small talk and getting them interested in talking to me first. Then I go for the free approach of just meeting for drinks / dinner / whatever. If they still don't seem interested I'll find a way to include compensation into the arrangement. But it's hit and miss. It really comes down to knowing how to talk to people and leading the conversation in the direction you want it to go.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:58 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 326She told the other guy she had a Tryst and that was the only one with her pics in the area at the time. I wouldn't put it past her to be scamming people as well, though. She seems to be all over the place if you follow her on snap or IG as well.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:05 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 104Did you just DM them without knowing they were sb's? Or what hints do they show?
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:24 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 112It's been hit or miss for me. Below 21 carrying themselves like much older, and above 21 carrying themselves like much, much younger. Like Bunny recently, for example LOL.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:05 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 439Maria. In Tysons and Asia. In DC
Does anyone have any experience with either girl in the attached pics.
Maria (the first girl) is 21 years old and located in Tysons. She can be found at https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PGnjK5ozpZgVeD.
Asia (the second girl) is also 21 years old and located in DC. We are still chatting, but she blocked me so I don't have her link.
Would love to hear any experiences and expectations.Last edited by AdcFellow; 05-08-26 at 16:07. Reason: forgot pics
-
05-08-26 15:51 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 246Interesting fact is that in every experience I've had the initial ask has always been either 1 k or just north of it, and in every case I've been able to reduce it by 50% to 500 or 600. As if they know, what the going PPM rates are and always double it for the initial ask LOL.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:37 #16727Regular Member

Posts: 193Yeah I'd pass on this one brother. To me it seems like it's one of those where you put lot of effort talking and it goes nowhere at the end.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:35 #16726Regular Member

Posts: 193Agree 100%. I had super sub par experience with one of them. Ended up paying 400 I think. She had the looks but it felt like I'm on an assembly line with her trying to get me out of her way before the next dude comes in. Not a good experience, it was one and done.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:00 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 246I might be biased but also maturity (or lack of) at this age is usually a big issue. I usually start with the drinking age. Small gap but it makes a difference IMO.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:47 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 112Faith
Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531
-
05-08-26 12:35 #16723Regular Member

Posts: 193Scam
That looks like a scam. Like 100%. Too many red flags.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 10:36 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 201Aiko revisited
You sure about this being a legit tryst account? Phone number has changed a couple times and she's one of those "what city you in" and "50% deposit" replies.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
Also, I've clicked on "Lincoln, NE" there a couple times and seen a couple similarly written profiles, with the random endless touring dates which make no sense geographically for travel.
Pretty sure it's a scam listing.
-
05-08-26 08:57 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 468Social Media
Yep. Snap, IG, etc. Algorithm friend / follow recommendation feature is a gold mine for SBs because if you get one SB who gives you their real account userid, social media algo will automatically suggest her friends and then their friends into your feed / network. If you're treating your sb correctly, she'll already be talking to her friends about you. They will pop up in the recommended friends feed. They might friend you, and then their friends pop into your feed as recommendations, so on and so forth.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
Direct friends are usually off limits for me because I've found so many SBs will return after taking a break for whatever reason ("serious relationship" or 3/6 month relocation, etc.) and will often look to me for something "easy and fun. " I don't burn bridges because that's dumb.
That said, the friends of friends, are usually open to letting you buy them a drink because they've already heard about you. If you're doing things correctly. They don't care about the first SB because she's not a direct friend. They are usually open to drinks at first and something more later.
If you develop a reputation of treating a young lady right (outside and behind closed doors), it's easy to build a large network of potential SBs without reupping the seeking account. Also prevents them from creating a seeking account because they don't need to, helping to avoid scenarios where some finance bro offers her $2k for a 1 night pump and dump. If this happen, that usually sets expectations - in a negative way. As opposed to taking a young lady out for a good time, having fun together, and then helping her out while she is navigating her early 20s. I’ve found the latter scenario is better for all involved, and also helps expand the sugar bowl for all players.
Of course this doesnt work for the 1 and done guys who are overpaying, but thats not the lady Im looking for either. I dont want the hottest SB for a 1 night thing who is going to demand 1k a date. Those women usually want everything covered, are dead fish behind closed doors, and think theyre doing you a favor by letting you take them to dinner. No thanks. I want the cute PYT GND type that is looking to check the SB box off their bucket list, wants to explore their sexuality, will open up to more activities (anal, cim w swallow, CIP, bondage, rimming, pleasing, video, etc) and who is willing to do a lot more behind closed doors after they get to know you better. They are the type that recognize they dont want a LTR with a guy whose over twice their age, but want something thats more than just a friend, who can take care of them better than the the guys their age, from an emotional, financial, and sexual standpoint.
-
05-08-26 06:19 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 107Reddit Sugarlifestyle
Agree there are some voices of reason there, unfortunately it is human nature to gravitate to a position consistent with your needs / desires. This is why in our approach to POT SB we need to be kind and firm regarding compensation.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






