Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 18339
-
05-08-26 01:20 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 1044Shit, 300 is about right. She's like any of those Latin girls that passed by the dc area. They're just her to fuck as many dudes for cash and offer subpar services.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
So paying anything more than 300 is too much.
-
05-08-26 00:24 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 326From IG I have got a few over the years. Haven't really tried on OF. Honestly, OF has turned into a garbage dump now that AI and companies have taken the personal GND stuff out of 90% of it.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:59 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 228True but
True but just about all of the bithes on there whine about not being able to find a SD. I think the best thing I read on there was a question about what it is really like to be a Sugar Baby. Most of the answers were that you could make some $ to help pay your bills but the idea of jet setting off to Europe and walking the red carpet was not reality.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:55 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 228Yes
I have one in rotation that is no longer active on SA that found some other SD doing SM. She is model like IMHO and has two other SD that she has no issue in telling me about. She met me on SA and the other two because they DM'd her on her safe for work SM platforms.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
I have been working on another that used to be on SA but now moved to OF with disaapointing $ results. I got her snap and have video chatted with her but no luck yet meeting IRL. She is local to the area and told me the dick in the videos she makes on OF is "an older gentleman that helps her out" So I think it is possible but have no personal experience yet.
-
05-07-26 21:45 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 107Reddit Sugarlifestyleforum
And the prevailing advice on the Reddit forum Sugarlifestyleforum is "to weed out the lowballers and johns, set your money standards high".
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:44 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 104Social Media or OF SB's
Just curious, have any of you approached any girls on social media (IG, Snap, tiktok) and successfully been able to get them to become a SB? I had a girl recently tell me that she sometimes she gets approached on social media and gets dates. She doesn't have a seeking profile, she was recommened by another SB I had. She didn't show me the chats and didn't want to get into further details, so I don't know how these guys approach her. What would you say? Some of these girls in OF specially, seem to be more prone to accepting these kinds of approaches.
-
05-07-26 21:40 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 228Reddit
This board specifically (theNOVA version) has been discussed on the sugar lifestyle forum in Reddit. At least one senior brother was called out on that thread. Some white knight must have ran his man pleaser a few years back.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:16 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 29Lune
Yeah 100%, it's cool across the board. And maybe she put on a ton of weight.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
I don't do paid platonics either, our meet and greet was gratis. I have seen her pop back up very actively on secret benefits as well. I would guess she parted ways with a longer term sugar daddy.
I think many of us keep the favorites along the way, at a different price, she's a cool person. To each their own.
Happy hunting.
-
05-07-26 20:17 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 228+ 2
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
I will agree with both brothers statements. The 1-10 scale is totally subjective. I have seen plenty of hot women on the site but personally would not consider any of them a 10. I have a friend who likes girls with a big fat ass while I happen to like skinny chicks. When we go out together and make comments on women we see in public, he thinks the chicks I consider hot to be too skinny and I think the fat ass girls he prefers to be too fat. We all have our preferences so too each their own and adding a stupid comment to another member's report does nothing but clutter up the board. I do not think that it is crazy hard to meet and fuck chicks off these websites, but it takes effort, takes money, and most of these chicks are flakey AF. Your chances will be much better if you are in somewhat decent shape, interesting, and well groomed. These chicks get a ton of messages so be able to write something that stands out and assures them that you are serious about meeting. I have heard from so many of the chicks how many guys flake out, want to endlessly message, and never actually want to meet. Messaging them when they are active ups your chances, learn to read her cues on site about when to move to text, once texting setup a M&G quickly, they do not want a pen pal. Do not tolerate their bullshit. Text them a few times throughout the day of the M&G to confirm they will show up. If they are not responding before you leave your house, politely cancel the M&G. It is surprising how many of them suddenly respond to a text once you state you are going to cancel the meeting with some kind of BS excuse like I was asleep or I did not see your previous message. You can then decide if you still think she is worth investing your time in. If she is late to the M&G, then leave. I will give them 15 minutes unless they have a really legitimate excuse which if I recall only happened with two chicks. One chick had to work late, however she consistently texted me with updates while I was waiting. The other had a beauty appointment that ran over but she is what I considered hot AF, I had been trying to meet her for awhile so I let it slide, and she is still in my rotation today. At the end of the day, these girls are all selling pussy for money and guys here are paying for that pussy so it's not really anything to brag about on an anonymous board.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:37 #16710Regular Member

Posts: 79Thanks for the insights. Are you saying the girls are reading and following these forums as well LOL. I'm also wondering if they have a similar platform where they talk about us. I'm pretty sure that's come up before.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:46 #16709Regular Member

Posts: 79[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-07-26 18:38 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 246That's only based on her measurements she provided. That's why I said the photos don't show it. I've been with few ladies that are in that weight / height range, and while they are pretty they also somewhat chunky. She might be built different though. That $300 for M&G would still be a pass chunky or not.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:32 #16707Regular Member

Posts: 79Lune
She listed her weight at 170 lbs bro. That's kinda heavy.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:12 #16706Regular Member

Posts: 193Maybe she got confused by the diff in the measurement systems and standards (EU vs US) LOL. She was listed as 160-170 lbs at 5'7 so if not accurate she should def consider updating it as I know lot of guys use filters on Weight. I mean I know handful of dudes with those measurements and they ain't skinny, that's why I made the "chunky" comment, but thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 16:29 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 29Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.
It was tempting.










Reply With Quote






