Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24282

    North Smithfield- Natash


  2. #24281
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.
    Attachments:

    IMG_0033. Jpg (33.5 KB).

    I tried to screenshot and copy to the site. Not great at that stuff but the post is currently still up I just checked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0033.jpg‎  

  3. #24280
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.
    Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.

  4. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352
    That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.

  5. #24278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    I love meeting this type!

  6. #24277
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Name or partial number or a pic?

    .
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352

  7. #24276

    Dead link

    Name or partial number or a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    .

  8. #24275

    Watch out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.

  9. #24274
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to see the other 3 as well LOL. But now it's getting to the point nothing else I'm seeing wets my appetite. I am trying to see Destiny as her specialty is really the only service I am interested in.
    Oh ok, Destiny stopped seeing new customers without references long time ago. You have to see Mandy and I am pretty sure she will give the reference you need. But hold on there is no one better then Mandy at bbbjs so you may not feel the need to see anyone else after that lol. If it is a price tag issue though, yes Destiny has always been the most reasonable option, good luck, let us know how it goes,
    Gg.

  10. #24273
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I even want to see her anymore--I'm on the fence, given all the drama that had been reported a while back, and the fact that her thug husband with the violent rap sheet was recently paroled and is on the loose. And there were no ads up on STG for the last couple weeks when I checked. I can usually find many, every few days.

    So, does anyone know what the situation is with her lately? Any new developments? I tried reaching her a couple weeks ago but no reply. Since then I've not tried to reach her because I generally don't try unless I know I'm actually going to go see her. But I'd like of know what recent experiences anyone has had with her lately? Status quo? Any problems? If you've seen her recently, how have her sessions been? Has anyone texted her recently and got a reply? I do realize that getting her to reply is always a crapshoot.

    Thanks.
    Saw her recently (within the past week), all as normal. No drama, no bullshit, same as usual.

  11. #24272

    Aaliyah

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Has anyone seen Aaliyah? Pix are good, services are what I look for, G Image search ony turns up local STG ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/605966834102

  12. #24271

    Bathroomless Ashley

    I'm not sure I even want to see her anymore--I'm on the fence, given all the drama that had been reported a while back, and the fact that her thug husband with the violent rap sheet was recently paroled and is on the loose. And there were no ads up on STG for the last couple weeks when I checked. I can usually find many, every few days.

    So, does anyone know what the situation is with her lately? Any new developments? I tried reaching her a couple weeks ago but no reply. Since then I've not tried to reach her because I generally don't try unless I know I'm actually going to go see her. But I'd like of know what recent experiences anyone has had with her lately? Status quo? Any problems? If you've seen her recently, how have her sessions been? Has anyone texted her recently and got a reply? I do realize that getting her to reply is always a crapshoot.

    Thanks.

  13. #24270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    Time is tough now, so alot of providers won't really try to give reference so they don't lose your fund.

  14. #24269
    Quote Originally Posted by GaiusSen  [View Original Post]
    Honestly why don't you ask said provider you want to see who she can recommend to give a reference. Chances are random providers you meet aren't going to give you a reference right off the bat because you are essentially telling them I just want to see you to see someone else more often. Reference culture is different say in Seattle then out here as there's other websites and stuff you can build a reputation and or people may vouch for you. I seldom run into that on the east coast since that's not super big out here.

    My advice is find someone local and see them a few times to build a rapport with them and maybe they'll give you a reference. Other than that if that said provider doesn't want to work with you, there are many other options out there.
    I actually did ask her this but she wasn't able to provide one (odd I know). I'll work on building rapport with a local for sure. Thank you.

  15. #24268
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Who is this provider you are trying to see which you apparently think is worth seeing three other gjrls just to get a reference to be able to see her? I am really curious, please indulge us Iceberg.

    Gg.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to see the other 3 as well LOL. But now it's getting to the point nothing else I'm seeing wets my appetite. I am trying to see Destiny as her specialty is really the only service I am interested in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape