Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24275

    Watch out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.

  2. #24274
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to see the other 3 as well LOL. But now it's getting to the point nothing else I'm seeing wets my appetite. I am trying to see Destiny as her specialty is really the only service I am interested in.
    Oh ok, Destiny stopped seeing new customers without references long time ago. You have to see Mandy and I am pretty sure she will give the reference you need. But hold on there is no one better then Mandy at bbbjs so you may not feel the need to see anyone else after that lol. If it is a price tag issue though, yes Destiny has always been the most reasonable option, good luck, let us know how it goes,
    Gg.

  3. #24273
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I even want to see her anymore--I'm on the fence, given all the drama that had been reported a while back, and the fact that her thug husband with the violent rap sheet was recently paroled and is on the loose. And there were no ads up on STG for the last couple weeks when I checked. I can usually find many, every few days.

    So, does anyone know what the situation is with her lately? Any new developments? I tried reaching her a couple weeks ago but no reply. Since then I've not tried to reach her because I generally don't try unless I know I'm actually going to go see her. But I'd like of know what recent experiences anyone has had with her lately? Status quo? Any problems? If you've seen her recently, how have her sessions been? Has anyone texted her recently and got a reply? I do realize that getting her to reply is always a crapshoot.

    Thanks.
    Saw her recently (within the past week), all as normal. No drama, no bullshit, same as usual.

  4. #24272

    Aaliyah

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Has anyone seen Aaliyah? Pix are good, services are what I look for, G Image search ony turns up local STG ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/605966834102

  5. #24271

    Bathroomless Ashley

    I'm not sure I even want to see her anymore--I'm on the fence, given all the drama that had been reported a while back, and the fact that her thug husband with the violent rap sheet was recently paroled and is on the loose. And there were no ads up on STG for the last couple weeks when I checked. I can usually find many, every few days.

    So, does anyone know what the situation is with her lately? Any new developments? I tried reaching her a couple weeks ago but no reply. Since then I've not tried to reach her because I generally don't try unless I know I'm actually going to go see her. But I'd like of know what recent experiences anyone has had with her lately? Status quo? Any problems? If you've seen her recently, how have her sessions been? Has anyone texted her recently and got a reply? I do realize that getting her to reply is always a crapshoot.

    Thanks.

  6. #24270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    Time is tough now, so alot of providers won't really try to give reference so they don't lose your fund.

  7. #24269
    Quote Originally Posted by GaiusSen  [View Original Post]
    Honestly why don't you ask said provider you want to see who she can recommend to give a reference. Chances are random providers you meet aren't going to give you a reference right off the bat because you are essentially telling them I just want to see you to see someone else more often. Reference culture is different say in Seattle then out here as there's other websites and stuff you can build a reputation and or people may vouch for you. I seldom run into that on the east coast since that's not super big out here.

    My advice is find someone local and see them a few times to build a rapport with them and maybe they'll give you a reference. Other than that if that said provider doesn't want to work with you, there are many other options out there.
    I actually did ask her this but she wasn't able to provide one (odd I know). I'll work on building rapport with a local for sure. Thank you.

  8. #24268
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Who is this provider you are trying to see which you apparently think is worth seeing three other gjrls just to get a reference to be able to see her? I am really curious, please indulge us Iceberg.

    Gg.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to see the other 3 as well LOL. But now it's getting to the point nothing else I'm seeing wets my appetite. I am trying to see Destiny as her specialty is really the only service I am interested in.

  9. #24267
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Honestly why don't you ask said provider you want to see who she can recommend to give a reference. Chances are random providers you meet aren't going to give you a reference right off the bat because you are essentially telling them I just want to see you to see someone else more often. Reference culture is different say in Seattle then out here as there's other websites and stuff you can build a reputation and or people may vouch for you. I seldom run into that on the east coast since that's not super big out here.

    My advice is find someone local and see them a few times to build a rapport with them and maybe they'll give you a reference. Other than that if that said provider doesn't want to work with you, there are many other options out there.

  10. #24266

    Who are you trying to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Who is this provider you are trying to see which you apparently think is worth seeing three other gjrls just to get a reference to be able to see her? I am really curious, please indulge us Iceberg.

    Gg.

  11. #24265

    Reference Help

    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.

  12. #24264
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    Very much the same with the ladies on Eros. All fishing for scams. There's no way all those smokin' girls are visiting or living in old Rhody.

  13. #24263

    Scam

    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]

  14. #24262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.
    That's because they are not in Rhode island. They are selling content so if someone do deposit to go see them. No way in hell you will see them.

  15. #24261

    Everyone Skip this One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/249147356829

    Comeplete waste of time. Scheduled a visit and confirmed what was on the menu. Pretty much did not follow thru with anything. Also a roommate / pimp banging on the door rushing you after eight minutes even if you scheduled more time. She stays in hostel type places but definitely save your money and go else where.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape