Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 17698
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17098

    Alex, Bubbles, and Sasha

    Hello,

    I am visiting St. Louis next week and wanted to know if any of you gentlemen have had any experience or information with any of these three providers. None of them have reviews on listcrawler and I tried to use the search bar to see if they have been discussed previously. Seeing as to how providers can change their alias at any moment, I wasn't able to find any evidence regarding these 3 women.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to dm if you'd like.

    Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207420676

    Buttercup.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207481377

    Alex.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207483127

  2. #17097
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #17096

    Toni AKA Kitty Lee

    I have seen Toni before but I've stayed away because I've always wanted more from Toni than a great Russian session. I was taking a look at her extremely artistic picture on her tryst profile when I noticed something. Every level of her services end with "No FS". Except for the $420 option. It only lists +MT and omits the "No FS". Has anyone tried the 420 option and can confirm that more might be on the table? I might reevaluate a future trip if this is the case.

    https://tryst.link/massage/tonistl

  4. #17095
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    She is hard to pin down for appointment. Pix look good. Current or older ones?
    She been dealing with family stuff lately, she is good to go, older but fun.

  5. #17094
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #17093

    How Sam / Sammie south St Louis Bevo Mill

    Great pictures on Rubrankings gets more detail on LC. Great curves))).

  7. #17092

    How about Angie over in Dupo?

    She is hard to pin down for appointment. Pix look good. Current or older ones?

  8. #17091
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.
    I saw her several times when she first started out. Awesome value and a nice fat ass that took a pounding. She would slobber all over my balls. Great time was had by all.

    And then everything went south. I saw her once after, and she was not even comparable. She is no longer a thought, even on my most desperate days.

  9. #17090
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Fine

    Saw her December 24. Did video call and wanted to see the money. After that came to me, no issues. Friendly enough and liked like pics. Didn't seem like she had a manager but who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]

  10. #17089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.

  11. #17088
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.
    Manly looking.

  12. #17087

    Anybody seen this gal??

    This one is right up my alley if legit. Have any of you guys tried her out yet. PM me with details or share your experience please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/524426850349

  13. #17086
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.

  14. #17085

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.

  15. #17084
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.

    Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.

    Side note - what's RTP?
    RTP: Rate that provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape