Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 17688
-
05-08-26 15:17 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 110Manly looking.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 14:38 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 203Anybody seen this gal??
This one is right up my alley if legit. Have any of you guys tried her out yet. PM me with details or share your experience please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/524426850349
-
05-08-26 10:57 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 167Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 06:06 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 103Avoid
She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Monger9308
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 22:16 #17084Senior Member

Posts: 242RTP: Rate that provider.
Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:28 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 375Barbie Quinn
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...louis-14745704
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
No judging by her tattoos it's definitely the same girl and wow holy crap, she's really let herself go big time. Then again when was the last time she advertised.
-
05-07-26 17:52 #17082Senior Member

Posts: 51Luscious
I saw her about a year and a half ago at a notel in Collinsville. Her face looks like her pictures, a little rough but not too bad. She is a smoker, and even though she didn't smoke when I saw her my clothes still smelled like it afterwards. I am also a boob man, and I was a little disappointed. At that time her boobs were smaller than the pictures show. But she does have nice responsive nipples which was a turn on. She did DFK, but I didn't care for her style. The sex was okay, she was very vigorous when I saw her. I'd like to say that's because she enjoyed it, but more likely she was just trying to get me to finish more quickly LOL. She did offer to do BBFS, but based on the vibe I decided to wrap it up. She was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 16:42 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 308Barbie Quinn
Am I getting my trashy white blonde girls mixed up?
Wasn't there a "Barbie Quinn" posting recently that looked like (was? This girl, but much, MUCH thinner?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207224649
314-230-2181.
-
05-07-26 12:49 #17080Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.
Originally Posted by TheRagen
[View Original Post]
Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.
Side note - what's RTP?
-
05-07-26 12:10 #17079Senior Member

Posts: 337Luscious
I've been wondering the same, but the video of what I'd assume to be a client doing BBFS is an immediate red flag. If she's posting it, she's probably doing it with everyone that wants it.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there!
-
05-07-26 08:24 #17078Regular Member

Posts: 6Electra
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...307/6189179233
Anyone got any info on this one?
-
05-06-26 20:53 #17077Senior Member

Posts: 150Luscious
I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771
-
05-05-26 23:25 #17076Senior Member

Posts: 409Yeah I've been seeing her for my weekend morning escape. She's not cracked out and gives a good blowjob.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:35 #17075Senior Member

Posts: 337Deposits
I've gotten to the point that if there's even mention of a deposit, I move on. Zero chance I'm ever giving one of these girls a dime in advance and 99% of them are probably scams anyway.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 20:14 #17074Senior Member

Posts: 170Great review. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




