Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 17688
-
05-11-26 13:42 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 153Really appreciate the input and insight. I did message her and she responded promptly. Her prices didn't match her ad though which you're right kind of a red flag just in that itself. Just looking for someone nearby to take a load and allows msog. Anyone have any suggestions on a 20-30's bike to take for a spin. Like I said, I'm new to the escort game and going to be extra cautious before I take the dive. I've been real spoiled coming from Detroit where I could fuck 3 21 yo strippers in a night for under $600. Seems like that's a pipe dream around these parts. Any assistance or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all. Appreciate the reply's.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 13:10 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 279ISO reliable weekday daytime BJ provider in west county
Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.
Thanks!
On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?
-
05-11-26 10:26 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 250Seen her ad, she looks cute let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:34 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 337Saleen
Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 01:08 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 153Looking to pop my escort cherry
Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6
-
05-10-26 22:50 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 121Alex, Bubbles, and Sasha
Hello,
I am visiting St. Louis next week and wanted to know if any of you gentlemen have had any experience or information with any of these three providers. None of them have reviews on listcrawler and I tried to use the search bar to see if they have been discussed previously. Seeing as to how providers can change their alias at any moment, I wasn't able to find any evidence regarding these 3 women.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to dm if you'd like.
Sasha.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207420676
Buttercup.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207481377
Alex.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207483127
-
05-10-26 17:51 #17097Banned Member

Posts: 60[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-09-26 22:09 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 638Toni AKA Kitty Lee
I have seen Toni before but I've stayed away because I've always wanted more from Toni than a great Russian session. I was taking a look at her extremely artistic picture on her tryst profile when I noticed something. Every level of her services end with "No FS". Except for the $420 option. It only lists +MT and omits the "No FS". Has anyone tried the 420 option and can confirm that more might be on the table? I might reevaluate a future trip if this is the case.
https://tryst.link/massage/tonistl
-
05-09-26 20:52 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 250She been dealing with family stuff lately, she is good to go, older but fun.
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 18:09 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 42[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-09-26 17:39 #17093Regular Member

Posts: 21How Sam / Sammie south St Louis Bevo Mill
Great pictures on Rubrankings gets more detail on LC. Great curves))).
-
05-09-26 15:47 #17092Regular Member

Posts: 21How about Angie over in Dupo?
She is hard to pin down for appointment. Pix look good. Current or older ones?
-
05-08-26 22:31 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 211I saw her several times when she first started out. Awesome value and a nice fat ass that took a pounding. She would slobber all over my balls. Great time was had by all.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
And then everything went south. I saw her once after, and she was not even comparable. She is no longer a thought, even on my most desperate days.
-
05-08-26 17:46 #17090Regular Member

Posts: 17Fine
Saw her December 24. Did video call and wanted to see the money. After that came to me, no issues. Friendly enough and liked like pics. Didn't seem like she had a manager but who knows.
Originally Posted by Monger9308
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:36 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 878When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




