Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17088
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.
    Manly looking.

  2. #17087

    Anybody seen this gal??

    This one is right up my alley if legit. Have any of you guys tried her out yet. PM me with details or share your experience please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/524426850349

  3. #17086
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.

  4. #17085

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.

  5. #17084
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.

    Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.

    Side note - what's RTP?
    RTP: Rate that provider.

  6. #17083

    Barbie Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Am I getting my trashy white blonde girls mixed up?

    Wasn't there a "Barbie Quinn" posting recently that looked like (was? This girl, but much, MUCH thinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207224649

    314-230-2181.
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...louis-14745704

    No judging by her tattoos it's definitely the same girl and wow holy crap, she's really let herself go big time. Then again when was the last time she advertised.

  7. #17082

    Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771
    I saw her about a year and a half ago at a notel in Collinsville. Her face looks like her pictures, a little rough but not too bad. She is a smoker, and even though she didn't smoke when I saw her my clothes still smelled like it afterwards. I am also a boob man, and I was a little disappointed. At that time her boobs were smaller than the pictures show. But she does have nice responsive nipples which was a turn on. She did DFK, but I didn't care for her style. The sex was okay, she was very vigorous when I saw her. I'd like to say that's because she enjoyed it, but more likely she was just trying to get me to finish more quickly LOL. She did offer to do BBFS, but based on the vibe I decided to wrap it up. She was a one and done for me.

  8. #17081

    Barbie Quinn

    Am I getting my trashy white blonde girls mixed up?

    Wasn't there a "Barbie Quinn" posting recently that looked like (was? This girl, but much, MUCH thinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207224649

    314-230-2181.

  9. #17080
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    So if you look at my last few reports (they are quite spaced out as I don't partake as much in the hobby anymore) you'll find I have not had good luck. About 6 months ago that changed. I had a meeting with this lady: https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-adams . I should have pushed her then but I was slacking. She looks exactly like her photos (even better than her current photos I would say) .

    The good:

    As you can tell from her photos, she is very beautiful and she is always made up fresh when meeting.

    She is a spinner.

    She takes instruction well. If it is something she does and you want it, she'll do it without any complaint (some more on this in the bad).

    She rides on top more than any provider I have ever seen. In my handful of visits, she has probably ridden me more than every other woman I've been with combined.

    BBJCIM. She also deep throats without asking. Really the best oral action I've had in years and she definitely doesn't shirk when you get close to orgasm. That is the closest I saw her take initiative as she went ham as I got close during her BBJ to give me the best oral orgasm of my life.

    While strict on time, it is your time to use however you want (multiple orgasm, etc).

    The bad:

    While she takes instruction well. She also needs instruction. There will be very little chemistry. It is what I imagine sexbots will be in the future. You have to tell each and every time you're wanting to do something different because she needs verbal queues. Don't try to move her yourself, she will not take well to that.

    She says she is GFE but really that is just the bbjcim. No kissing. No DATY. She is a little weird on fingering but will allow it.

    For a lot of you, I don't think you'll enjoy conversing with her. She is very far left. ****** left. But if you don't want to hear it, she is glad to do other things with her mouth other than talk and doesn't seem to mind if you want to go back to something physical and she focuses on that and doesn't talk.

    Overall, she is my favorite provider I have found since RTP went down. She is here Sunday (5/3) through Wednesday (5/6). She comes about every 3 months but she does need more business. I think her post coital ****** pillow talk has scared away some clients but like I said, if you don't like it, have her do other things with her mouth.
    Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.

    Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.

    Side note - what's RTP?

  10. #17079

    Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771
    I've been wondering the same, but the video of what I'd assume to be a client doing BBFS is an immediate red flag. If she's posting it, she's probably doing it with everyone that wants it.

    Be safe out there!

  11. #17078

    Electra


  12. #17077

    Luscious

    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771

  13. #17076
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post this for a while. I'm a big fan of girl next door and MILF next door types for GFE and she 100% fits the bill. Nice curvy body with great tits and a round ass. I would call her thick in a very good way. She has a nice apartment in the Lafayette Square / Soulard area that was easy to find and also discreet. I was greeted at the door with a hug and we chatted a bit as we both got undressed. When she jumped into bed and pulled the covers down, I knew it was going to be what I was looking for. Some awesome and somewhat aggressive DFK started things off. Down she went for one of the best BBBJs I've had in quite a while. I'm on the bigger side and she took it all the way with no gagging. Honestly some pretty impressive stuff. I decided it was her turn so I put her on her back for DATY. Freshly shaved and very tasty. On went the cover, more DFK as she hopped on top and rode for a while. Then some deep doggy to finish and blew in the bag. Solid 9 out 10 and I'll definitely be back. 300 for the hhr which is a bit more than I usually like if I'm not getting an hour but worth every penny in my opinion.

    https://tryst.link/escort/camilarose7
    Yeah I've been seeing her for my weekend morning escape. She's not cracked out and gives a good blowjob.

  14. #17075

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    On that site, If it looks too good to be true, she probably asking for a deposit.
    I've gotten to the point that if there's even mention of a deposit, I move on. Zero chance I'm ever giving one of these girls a dime in advance and 99% of them are probably scams anyway.

  15. #17074
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post this for a while. I'm a big fan of girl next door and MILF next door types for GFE and she 100% fits the bill. Nice curvy body with great tits and a round ass. I would call her thick in a very good way. She has a nice apartment in the Lafayette Square / Soulard area that was easy to find and also discreet. I was greeted at the door with a hug and we chatted a bit as we both got undressed. When she jumped into bed and pulled the covers down, I knew it was going to be what I was looking for. Some awesome and somewhat aggressive DFK started things off. Down she went for one of the best BBBJs I've had in quite a while. I'm on the bigger side and she took it all the way with no gagging. Honestly some pretty impressive stuff. I decided it was her turn so I put her on her back for DATY. Freshly shaved and very tasty. On went the cover, more DFK as she hopped on top and rode for a while. Then some deep doggy to finish and blew in the bag. Solid 9 out 10 and I'll definitely be back. 300 for the hhr which is a bit more than I usually like if I'm not getting an hour but worth every penny in my opinion.

    https://tryst.link/escort/camilarose7
    Great review. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape