Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16715

    Reddit Sugarlifestyleforum

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    That was also before Tiktok got all the girls on board thinking they could get a sugar daddy to spend $1 k on dinner with them, though. There were still the 50 Shades of Grey girls that thought they'd get flown to Europe for dinner and shit, but they were easy to spot out, as you also pointed out.
    And the prevailing advice on the Reddit forum Sugarlifestyleforum is "to weed out the lowballers and johns, set your money standards high".

  2. #16714

    Social Media or OF SB's

    Just curious, have any of you approached any girls on social media (IG, Snap, tiktok) and successfully been able to get them to become a SB? I had a girl recently tell me that she sometimes she gets approached on social media and gets dates. She doesn't have a seeking profile, she was recommened by another SB I had. She didn't show me the chats and didn't want to get into further details, so I don't know how these guys approach her. What would you say? Some of these girls in OF specially, seem to be more prone to accepting these kinds of approaches.

  3. #16713

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insights. Are you saying the girls are reading and following these forums as well LOL. I'm also wondering if they have a similar platform where they talk about us. I'm pretty sure that's come up before.
    This board specifically (theNOVA version) has been discussed on the sugar lifestyle forum in Reddit. At least one senior brother was called out on that thread. Some white knight must have ran his man pleaser a few years back.

  4. #16712

    Lune

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    That's only based on her measurements she provided. That's why I said the photos don't show it. I've been with few ladies that are in that weight / height range, and while they are pretty they also somewhat chunky. She might be built different though. That $300 for M&G would still be a pass chunky or not.
    Yeah 100%, it's cool across the board. And maybe she put on a ton of weight.

    I don't do paid platonics either, our meet and greet was gratis. I have seen her pop back up very actively on secret benefits as well. I would guess she parted ways with a longer term sugar daddy.

    I think many of us keep the favorites along the way, at a different price, she's a cool person. To each their own.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #16711

    + 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Not to throw shade on a consistent contributor, but let's not forget that any rating, let alone 8-10 is highly, highly subjective.

    The bigger universal platitude is that we all run our own game and find our own level. Have a minimal profile, or scribe the next Dickens novel. Use lots of your own pics, full face out, or use just one photo that slightly resembles you. Make small talk, or go straight to: you want sum fuk?

    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    This is the most accurate statement I've read this week. 100% on the rankings too. If there is a universal ranking applied, I don't think we have any 10's and maybe even 9's in the DMV region.
    I will agree with both brothers statements. The 1-10 scale is totally subjective. I have seen plenty of hot women on the site but personally would not consider any of them a 10. I have a friend who likes girls with a big fat ass while I happen to like skinny chicks. When we go out together and make comments on women we see in public, he thinks the chicks I consider hot to be too skinny and I think the fat ass girls he prefers to be too fat. We all have our preferences so too each their own and adding a stupid comment to another member's report does nothing but clutter up the board. I do not think that it is crazy hard to meet and fuck chicks off these websites, but it takes effort, takes money, and most of these chicks are flakey AF. Your chances will be much better if you are in somewhat decent shape, interesting, and well groomed. These chicks get a ton of messages so be able to write something that stands out and assures them that you are serious about meeting. I have heard from so many of the chicks how many guys flake out, want to endlessly message, and never actually want to meet. Messaging them when they are active ups your chances, learn to read her cues on site about when to move to text, once texting setup a M&G quickly, they do not want a pen pal. Do not tolerate their bullshit. Text them a few times throughout the day of the M&G to confirm they will show up. If they are not responding before you leave your house, politely cancel the M&G. It is surprising how many of them suddenly respond to a text once you state you are going to cancel the meeting with some kind of BS excuse like I was asleep or I did not see your previous message. You can then decide if you still think she is worth investing your time in. If she is late to the M&G, then leave. I will give them 15 minutes unless they have a really legitimate excuse which if I recall only happened with two chicks. One chick had to work late, however she consistently texted me with updates while I was waiting. The other had a beauty appointment that ran over but she is what I considered hot AF, I had been trying to meet her for awhile so I let it slide, and she is still in my rotation today. At the end of the day, these girls are all selling pussy for money and guys here are paying for that pussy so it's not really anything to brag about on an anonymous board.

  6. #16710
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    No BS. Hmu on a DM; but the site is pretty easy! I can give tips and I have if you read my previous posts; or if you dm!

    I hear a lot about ny, but DC is pretty good! We have Howard, GW, Georgetown, etc the girls will be coming back for summer too! Most of the girls want stability and consistency! Be cool, be fun and be nice to the ladies! My girl friends always give me updates on Mr # and the reviews and also on the SB text thread; so just to be a jerk and you will do fine!
    Thanks for the insights. Are you saying the girls are reading and following these forums as well LOL. I'm also wondering if they have a similar platform where they talk about us. I'm pretty sure that's come up before.

  7. #16709
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #16708
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.
    That's only based on her measurements she provided. That's why I said the photos don't show it. I've been with few ladies that are in that weight / height range, and while they are pretty they also somewhat chunky. She might be built different though. That $300 for M&G would still be a pass chunky or not.

  9. #16707

    Lune

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.
    She listed her weight at 170 lbs bro. That's kinda heavy.

  10. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.
    Maybe she got confused by the diff in the measurement systems and standards (EU vs US) LOL. She was listed as 160-170 lbs at 5'7 so if not accurate she should def consider updating it as I know lot of guys use filters on Weight. I mean I know handful of dudes with those measurements and they ain't skinny, that's why I made the "chunky" comment, but thanks for clarifying.

  11. #16705
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Here is my take on this. She's 27 year old (maybe, maybe older, as she is not verified whatsoever). While the pics don't show it (might be old or not authentic) based on height and weight, definitely into the "chunky", borderline fat category. While probably and unfortunately there are simps out there that might consider dishing out 3 bills for the pleasure of M&G only, unless she's a super model, I'd say hard and hell NO. As far as the intimacy price tag goes, based on the info shared (27 yo, overweight / average body) if she cuts it in half, I would consider. My two cents.
    Lune is not chunky at all. She's quite petite, built like a ballerina. I believe she is 27, very cute, and French. She seems taller in person.

    We met, but did not move forward as she was firm on her 1 k; I don't negotiate too hard. It's just win / win or next.

    It was tempting.

  12. #16704
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Not to throw shade on a consistent contributor, but let's not forget that any rating, let alone 8-10 is highly, highly subjective.

    The bigger universal platitude is that we all run our own game and find our own level. Have a minimal profile, or scribe the next Dickens novel. Use lots of your own pics, full face out, or use just one photo that slightly resembles you. Make small talk, or go straight to: you want sum fuk?

    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
    This is the most accurate statement I've read this week. 100% on the rankings too. If there is a universal ranking applied, I don't think we have any 10's and maybe even 9's in the DMV region.

  13. #16703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    I met some awesome girls in here that I still hang out with sometimes. One thing I always did is that we don't always have to hang out to get laid, but I would only pay them when there is sex. I got laid with every 9 out of the 10 girls I saw.
    I agree with this a lot. During COVID I was working and living in a hotel for 2 of the first years in Madison, WI. I saw probably 50 girls in that time or more and slept with 99% of them. Tons of them for free, and I rarely, like 1-5 times, paid more than $300. They were all college students or models. Treating it more like a date rather than a sexual transaction made it soooo much better.

    That was also before Tiktok got all the girls on board thinking they could get a sugar daddy to spend $1 k on dinner with them, though. There were still the 50 Shades of Grey girls that thought they'd get flown to Europe for dinner and shit, but they were easy to spot out, as you also pointed out.

  14. #16702
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    New pussy is made every day, there is always a fresh crop maturing that was planted for harvest 18-25 years ago (or whatever your range is haha), so just try shit.
    Hahaha, I fucking love this line. And very true, I needed that reminder.

  15. #16701

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants 300 for m&g and 1000 for intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-070df90798c1
    Here is my take on this. She's 27 year old (maybe, maybe older, as she is not verified whatsoever). While the pics don't show it (might be old or not authentic) based on height and weight, definitely into the "chunky", borderline fat category. While probably and unfortunately there are simps out there that might consider dishing out 3 bills for the pleasure of M&G only, unless she's a super model, I'd say hard and hell NO. As far as the intimacy price tag goes, based on the info shared (27 yo, overweight / average body) if she cuts it in half, I would consider. My two cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape