Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16697

    For those that know me, they no

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Share some game with the rest of us LOL.
    No BS. Hmu on a DM; but the site is pretty easy! I can give tips and I have if you read my previous posts; or if you dm!

    I hear a lot about ny, but DC is pretty good! We have Howard, GW, Georgetown, etc the girls will be coming back for summer too! Most of the girls want stability and consistency! Be cool, be fun and be nice to the ladies! My girl friends always give me updates on Mr # and the reviews and also on the SB text thread; so just to be a jerk and you will do fine!

  2. #16696

    Tried to negotiate her down, but

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8

    Wants 700 an hour. Doesn't speak English. Another one of those traveling Colombian pros.
    Wouldn't go less than 500 so I passed! If she looks likes her pics! Would love a review!

  3. #16695

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I didn't know that. How did you find out? She wouldn't provide me her name or other details.
    I just DMd you, check your message.

  4. #16694
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Anna? Do you mind sharing some details?
    We are on for Friday.

  5. #16693
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Only message 8, 9 and 10;s. Of those I connect with half and end up meeting half! Probably the best on the site!
    Share some game with the rest of us LOL.

  6. #16692
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    Not only providing it, but drastically reducing the ask and letting dudes hit raw (and the first time at that).

  7. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Only message 8, 9 and 10;s. Of those I connect with half and end up meeting half! Probably the best on the site!
    That's exceptionally good. Definitely not the norm.

  8. #16690

    Don't message delusional girls

    I stopped doing seeking because I noticed that most of the girls in there are either borderline escorts or delulu. However if you are only getting 6-8% to talk back is probably because you might come off as creepy or delulu too. I noticed that removing my picture and just having it as private made me get a better response. Ignoring bots, I was getting 20-30% responses on messages but I was being careful to not send anything to anything that flagged crazy (being on a boat, a date with someone in another country, picture in front of a rolls royce). I met with at least 10 girls, including a porn star, and a reality tv girl. I wasn't paying them more than $500 to fuck.

    I met some awesome girls in here that I still hang out with sometimes. One thing I always did is that we don't always have to hang out to get laid, but I would only pay them when there is sex. I got laid with every 9 out of the 10 girls I saw.

    This is going to sound crazy, but I had better luck just straight up talking to people in real life. This app is too time consuming to just keep for having a hoetation.

  9. #16689

    Sofia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8

    Wants 700 an hour. Doesn't speak English. Another one of those traveling Colombian pros.

  10. #16688
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 8 on SA but we settled for 6. Seeing her next week.
    Did you see Anna? Do you mind sharing some details?

  11. #16687

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    The corresponding screenshot of what I was referring to.

  12. #16686

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    So I always try to validate as much as I can so I don't end up in some precarious situation, when dealing with some of these girls, using whatever info I can get and ended up with this, which I though validate her age.

  13. #16685
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Only message 8, 9 and 10;s. Of those I connect with half and end up meeting half! Probably the best on the site!
    That is fucking impressive. Definitely best results on the site!

  14. #16684
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess YMMV. Did you know she's not 24 or 25 but rather pushing 29? Maturity wise yeah, probably close to 20. Someone shared a text here of her going off on someone for visiting this forum, calling him ugly and stuff and having to pay for sex in order to have it yet she's the one providing it. That ticked me off big time.
    Nah, I didn't know that. How did you find out? She wouldn't provide me her name or other details.

  15. #16683

    I probably have a 25% hit rate!

    Only message 8, 9 and 10;s. Of those I connect with half and end up meeting half! Probably the best on the site!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape