Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 26659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25939

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppySeconds5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone found Laurens behavior to be sort of strange lately?
    Seen her this past week and everything is still top tier. Coms, safe incall, hygiene and of course her skills are still unmatched.

  2. #25938

    Odd Behavior

    Has anyone found Laurens behavior to be sort of strange lately?

  3. #25937

    Jenn

    After round 1 with kitty I went to lunch and then set an appointment with Jenn! This was a great time and well worth the cost. 180 for hh and my only complaint is the comms were an issue, took her a while to respond and once I arrived I had to wait 15-20 min to get into the room smh I hate that but her spinner body and fantastic head game made up for it. She really seemed into the date and didn't hesitate to do anything I asked. I would definitely repeat with her because of the performance. Never looked at the clock, room was immaculate and obviously she lives there from the amount of shoes and food etc in the room. Oh did I mention the great blow job LOL one of the better ones in my life and I was so happy kitty had drained my balls earlier or I would have never lasted with Jenn and what her mouth do. Plus it was extra hot to think about how Jenn was sucking that cock that had been fucking kitty bare less than 2 hours ago! God I love this hobby. BBBJ and cfs with Jenn. Would highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0293.jpg‎  

  4. #25936

    Kitty

    Was in GR a few weeks ago and decided to see a couple of ladies while there. First stop was kitty and I wouldn't return. First I get to her hotel and she asks me to park I back and while waiting for the room number I see her trying to exit out a side door so I pull up to her and ask what's going on. She was trying to leave and then hopefully I would just see that hideous friend of hers that post about being a throat Demon or something. Like WTF. So I told her I wouldn't see the other women so kitty takes me to her room and kicks the other women out. Not a great start. Then she try's to give me a higher price for the hour then she quoted over text, I told her you said 150 for the hour with BBFS cip and msog. She says fine but she's not GFE so no kissing or daty and she keeps saying it was in her ad. It wasn't but whatever. The head was good and the sex wasn't bad but she did say at one point most dates last 5-10 minutes and she's not used to this type of date?! Huh? You mean a date where you actually have to preform for the entire hour or at least something close to it. So she tells me if I finish early and don't stay for msog then she'll take 50 off and only charge me 100. Well I had already been there for over 30 min so I just filled her pussy up with my cum and gave her the 100.

    She was thicker than her pics but not terrible. Room was clean and no sign of drug use but I'm sure the whole group is heavy users. This was like 11 am and kitty was already drinking LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0292.jpg‎  

  5. #25935

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I am new to this part of the game. I've had correspondence with these two and looking for some more information on these two.

    First is I believe Jessica, haven't seen any reports on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/535026888142

    And next is Jenn. I've heard good things, and just want to confirm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/729927271595
    The first one use to go by Allison, If you like it, I love it. She has reviews, good and bad.

  6. #25934
    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I am new to this part of the game. I've had correspondence with these two and looking for some more information on these two.

    First is I believe Jessica, haven't seen any reports on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/535026888142

    And next is Jenn. I've heard good things, and just want to confirm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/729927271595
    I've had several enjoyable visits with Jenn and she is awesome, top notch BBBJ.

    The other I saw one time and she is nothing to get exited over in my opinion.

    Good luck and be safe. JK.

  7. #25933

    Two choices

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I am new to this part of the game. I've had correspondence with these two and looking for some more information on these two.

    First is I believe Jessica, haven't seen any reports on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/535026888142

    And next is Jenn. I've heard good things, and just want to confirm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/729927271595
    I have to agree that of the two Jenn would be my choice.

  8. #25932
    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I am new to this part of the game. I've had correspondence with these two and looking for some more information on these two.

    First is I believe Jessica, haven't seen any reports on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/535026888142

    And next is Jenn. I've heard good things, and just want to confirm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/729927271595
    I've seen both. Had a great visit with Jenn, not so much with Jessica.

  9. #25931

    Helpful info please

    Hello all I am new to this part of the game. I've had correspondence with these two and looking for some more information on these two.

    First is I believe Jessica, haven't seen any reports on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/535026888142

    And next is Jenn. I've heard good things, and just want to confirm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/729927271595

  10. #25930

    Temperance

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Temperance several times over the last two years and completely agree with Bottom. She is a sweet lady with a great attitude. I'll see her again for sure. DG.
    Temp does have a great attitude but has some drawbacks that mongers should be aware of! She shares an apt with a deadbeat wimpy older guy. . He lost Temp car, and is always after her money. Never a threat to monger who dreams at their place but harasses Temp constantly so she never gets much sleep. Temp currently is trying to find another living space but has limited means and no transportation. She is low volume and does have a chaotic life. But when you lucky enuf to see her she's top shelf one of the best provider bar none. Bottom out.

  11. #25929

    Temp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Temperance has a 28th st accommodation today and can be reached at her 616 314 XX10. Regulars and newbies alike will enjoy her GFE wide open service. Temp has had some under deserving reviews and wants to disprove those allegations. She'll give you pornstar service at a reasonable rate. Available this afternoon and Wednesday morning! She knows how to get your rock off, enjoy Bottum. Out.
    I've seen Temperance several times over the last two years and completely agree with Bottom. She is a sweet lady with a great attitude. I'll see her again for sure. DG.

  12. #25928

    Bonnie Kk

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Glad you checked her out. She's a decent date and has a cute face for sure. Also happy with the long hair and body. I've seen her maybe 3 times since her return. Now, if it's okay that I drop this here:
    Kkk.

    Thanks for connecting the dots. For those keeping score at home Bonnie / Kk is a lot thinner now than the ad AR posted. Possibly a sign? Either way my experience was not bad but there might be a BF hanging around if you partake.

  13. #25927

    Kk is Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    I may have TOFTT with Kk (kkk for search function) whose digits end in 7965. She's tiny spinner with 120/150/200 incall rates, caught her on the SE side but I know she's advertised off Plainfield before.

    Pros: nice face, responsive to texts, held the appointment for 2 hours after I first contacted, decent hhr rate, was nice and no obvious signs of use. She was so flexible she crossed her legs as I pinned her knees to her chest. Something I don't get everyday. Not very vocal but one of the best eye rolls up into the back of the head I've seen in a long time.

    Cons: no chest, a little ADHD behavior, and she shared a room with someone who came knocking mid session that she had to shout to "go away". This was at a family hotel mind you. Once she had her O she didn't want to change to cowgirl or BJ finish so I had to hammer home from behind. Afterwards she apologized that she got a little irritated because of the door knock and just wanted to be done.

    YMMV but I'd give her a recommend, especially if you like spinners, as you can certainly find worse but she's not to the level of Jenn. Maybe if she gets more comfortable she'll be more adventurous. Probably need more reviews to see what the roommate situation was all about but I saw nobody hanging around after I left.
    Glad you checked her out. She's a decent date and has a cute face for sure. Also happy with the long hair and body. I've seen her maybe 3 times since her return. Now, if it's okay that I drop this here:

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Bit unplanned but scooped Bonnie at Bottle House. I didn't see her because there was a commotion outside with a homeless kid clearly drugged out of his mind aggressively approaching people in the parking lot and asking if they want to fight. I parked, walked past them into the store, and upon exiting with my Coors, he approaches me and asks if I "want to go". In these situations, you don't respond but simply continue on with your business. As I got in the car, I noticed Bonnie standing by the dumpster yelling his name and asking him to calm down. I realize that Bonnie is his gf. I call her over to my passenger side and tell her to get in. Her bf is in the street and in a moment of clarity becomes wide eyed and asks her not to get in the car. At this moment, the police arrive and I drive off with his girl for a very decent deepthroat bbj. After some time, it becomes apparent we need to move to the back seat for the main course. I apply the rubber and bend his girl over my backseat, pounding deep until I blow in bag. I drop her off and head home mission accomplished. Looked her bf up on the arrest site next day. He's in jail LOL. Anyway, sweet girl in a weird situation. She used to advertise massage but I don't think the reviews were good. I'd definitely recommend you try her if you see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/686462888361

  14. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    It looks like Belle, a gal in her late 20's. I've seen her twice. Was OK, her body much more attractive than her face. Not a lot of passion but it worked. I probably won't repeat because her looks were not much of a turn on for me. YMMV.

  15. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Thats funny. These dumb fuckers don't have a clue. I carry more often than not so come on assholes. Plus my AR hasn't been shot in awhile.
    One of the times that I got a text from a pimp, they claimed to be a dead cartel head from the 80's. I put LOL and said fuck you. Haven't heard from them since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape