Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 37322
-
05-08-26 18:04 #36542Senior Member

Posts: 486UTR Emily
Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
-
05-08-26 14:44 #36541Senior Member

Posts: 172Sally
Hey Packie, is this the same Sally that posts in a bathtub on stg, or a different Sally?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 10:08 #36540Senior Member

Posts: 230Sally
Sally on jd is looking for some fun today and throughout the weekend from new and old regulars. So if you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu in the PMs.
-
05-08-26 08:01 #36539Senior Member

Posts: 353Her townhouse is disgusting with all those nasty cats! I won't go back there.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 07:32 #36538Senior Member

Posts: 230If you have cici's / becky number hit her up because she need help asap. Wish I could but I got a heavy day at work.
-
05-07-26 22:31 #36537Senior Member

Posts: 63I've seen her 3 times in like the last week and a half 😭 haha this last time she hopped off, stuck me down her throat and let me unload! She swallowed every drop and kept on licking. She's always been available when I've been around, too.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
I used to go see Chloe ravin in a pinch but went for the first time in like 6 months the other day and walked right back out. Her house smelled sooooo bad. No way I could do that.
-
05-07-26 20:20 #36536Senior Member

Posts: 318Ill second that. I've been seeing her for a couple years now. Definitly worth the trip.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:26 #36535Senior Member

Posts: 96Petersburg Sarah
I had chance to connect with Sarah when she responded this morning. Well, you guys were correct, she is the real deal. Great body, GFE and smelled amazing. I will repeat often and extend the time, cause she was so much better than expected.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/447089571676
-
05-07-26 15:56 #36534Senior Member

Posts: 27Richmond killed by LE
LE has won Richmond (I guess they legitimately have nothing else to do). I'm personally looking to just get out of Richmond (I've no ties to this place and this shit blows). Would suggest any one else that's a monger who isn't stuck here do the same.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 08:00 #36533Senior Member

Posts: 236Carly / Hannah
Yes. That is her. If you notice Incalls only.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
You will be set up. Don't say you were not.
Warned. Streetsmart1.
-
05-06-26 23:00 #36532Senior Member

Posts: 337This one reminds me of Carly/Hannah
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/b4e6c5865e32.png
Originally Posted by Streetsmart1
[View Original Post]
https://images2.imgbox.com/6d/c7/FgxByF6e_o.png
https://images2.imgbox.com/a0/87/RBqyLUc2_o.png
-
05-06-26 22:15 #36531Senior Member

Posts: 348Which one do you need to watch your back? Theres 2 different ones posted.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 22:06 #36530Senior Member

Posts: 252I enjoyed myself. I saw her a few times.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:44 #36529Regular Member

Posts: 71Talia
Should be called roast beef. That thing seen better days. Strap a board on. Only good for her mouth. The smell almost made me gag.
-
05-06-26 21:07 #36528Senior Member

Posts: 132Latina lcs
Ever since Cinco de Mayo, I got the latina bug. Looking for a normal frumpy latina woman, no need for the traveling super models. Does anyone have any leads or info on the crapshoot ads?










Reply With Quote




