Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36534

    Richmond killed by LE

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    It's been a pretty rough stretch out here. Tried Winter's number off STG several times with no response. Saw that Manic Pixie also had an ad up on STG. She's also been on my list to see but no response from her either. Really frustrated with the scene in Richmond lately.
    LE has won Richmond (I guess they legitimately have nothing else to do). I'm personally looking to just get out of Richmond (I've no ties to this place and this shit blows). Would suggest any one else that's a monger who isn't stuck here do the same.

  2. #36533

    Carly / Hannah

    Yes. That is her. If you notice Incalls only.

    You will be set up. Don't say you were not.

    Warned. Streetsmart1.

  3. #36532

    This one reminds me of Carly/Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Which one do you need to watch your back? Theres 2 different ones posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Info
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetsmart1  [View Original Post]
    pm me for more Info
    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/b4e6c5865e32.png
    https://images2.imgbox.com/6d/c7/FgxByF6e_o.png
    https://images2.imgbox.com/a0/87/RBqyLUc2_o.png

  4. #36531
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Watch your back. She is in Petersburg and ripped people off for a long time. You will be very sorry when the knock on the door happens.

    PM me for more info. Thanks. Streetsmart1.
    Which one do you need to watch your back? Theres 2 different ones posted.

  5. #36530
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience? I might try her this weekend.
    I enjoyed myself. I saw her a few times.

  6. #36529

    Talia

    Should be called roast beef. That thing seen better days. Strap a board on. Only good for her mouth. The smell almost made me gag.

  7. #36528

    Latina lcs

    Ever since Cinco de Mayo, I got the latina bug. Looking for a normal frumpy latina woman, no need for the traveling super models. Does anyone have any leads or info on the crapshoot ads?

  8. #36527
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Second girl is Jessi Ryder there were some Postive reviews on here as well as on ter. Here is the link to the one here.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...562&viewfull=1#post7548562.

    Seems like the menu is pretty wide open from TER but those reviews focused on the BDSM side.
    First girl is Jessi Ryder.

  9. #36526

    Beware and proceed with great caution

    Let just start by saying list crawler is a waste of time in that way too many of the posters are using out of town numbers and at the same time posting at other towns. All of this is to get deposits at locations where there are not physically present. Als bw aware that for posters from area code 945 you run the risk of getting a threatening message about paying a fine for wasting the lady's time. This includes the to quote the "spilling of blood" my friends here be aware.

  10. #36525

    Any Info

    Hey fellows I was wondering if anyone ever sampled this? Appreciate any details https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/3/8/a/f...7eb17b2f_f.jpg.

  11. #36524

    Second girl

    Second girl is Jessi Ryder there were some Postive reviews on here as well as on ter. Here is the link to the one here.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...562&viewfull=1#post7548562.

    Seems like the menu is pretty wide open from TER but those reviews focused on the BDSM side.

  12. #36523

    Cici (becky)

    Welp wasn't expecting to have today off thanks to the weather but as I was on my way back home, Becky randomly hit me up asking for help and I said if your available I can do that. Comms were decent, I head to her spot on midlo. Get to her room, she opens the door rocking sweats. Talked for a good 15 minutes since I haven't seen her for awhile. Asked if I could clean up a bit since I was in my work clothes before we got to business and she was fine with it. Cleaned up and waited for her to get cleaned up also. She came rocking black fishnet lingerie with her bubble butt showing. Gave her the donations and she started with a BBBJ that was great with some deep throat action. While she was doing that, I was feeling the kitty and I knew she just got done shaving LOL. Put the protection on and put her in every position possible except anal for a good hr. Busted in the bag, cleaned up quickly, and went our separate ways.

    I did try hitting up the woman in my last post but no reply from the number in her post.

  13. #36522

    Second Girl

    Watch your back. She is in Petersburg and ripped people off for a long time. You will be very sorry when the knock on the door happens.

    PM me for more info. Thanks. Streetsmart1.

  14. #36521

  15. #36520
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if you meet up with her. Been a while since I've seen her, but she was a little bit heavier back then.
    How was the experience? I might try her this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape