Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 37334
-
05-04-26 13:47 #36509Senior Member

Posts: 230Utr sally and Delilah
Sally on jd is looking for old and new regulars to chill with. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Also Delilah on jd is looking for some fun also so hit her number up and if you need her number just hmu. Also I don't think they are doing doubles no more.
-
05-04-26 11:16 #36508Senior Member

Posts: 161Puerta Rican Princess
Big shout out to Member #7200 finally got to meet the hard to get in touch with Puerta Rican Princess. It's spelled wrong but I went with how it is on the add. Good time and train to go. Only issue was knocks in the door. Which kills vibe quick, but shei took care of it like a pro. Next time might spend a little more coin to get her in my domain. If you can get in contact with her she is the real deal.
-
05-04-26 09:39 #36507Senior Member

Posts: 307Legendary because she's so well known to you guys and been around forever. Also because she's so damn cool. I'm into giving golden showers. She wouldn't do it when I first asked. However later that day she said her bf robbed her and she would let me do it however I wanted to. By then I'd been with her girl Ally and was good. Didn't know she rimmed. Also my thing. Oh well. Next time.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 21:47 #36506Senior Member

Posts: 337She looks nice don't know if they are actually related
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cf6e4f3b029f.jpg
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/215e4d5b5966.jpg
-
05-03-26 20:45 #36505Senior Member

Posts: 348JB niece
Did anyone ever see Jb's niece when she was posting with her? When I messaged she wasn't available.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 19:25 #36504Senior Member

Posts: 68Winter and Manic Pixie
It's been a pretty rough stretch out here. Tried Winter's number off STG several times with no response. Saw that Manic Pixie also had an ad up on STG. She's also been on my list to see but no response from her either. Really frustrated with the scene in Richmond lately.
-
05-03-26 17:51 #36503Senior Member

Posts: 220She's been around a long time and I always enjoyed seeing her back when I worked in Chester. That was about 15 years ago. I had no complaints. She introduced me to a few of her friends as well. Never found anything she didn't do myself. I remember her saying she wasn't into Greek if your really large but that was it. Definitely a tried and true provider that's been in the game a long time.
.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 10:18 #36502Senior Member

Posts: 97Hailee
I've been in contact with Hailee while locked up. She's doing well, misses her dirty daddies. Of course, she needs money for her tablet and canteen if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 07:29 #36501Regular Member

Posts: 72What's so legendary? And what kink is she not into? She will literally put her tongue in your ass if you want. LOL.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 12:25 #36500Senior Member

Posts: 307In town from Jersey and saw the legendary JB!
A little delay in comms but not bad. Saw her near Red Roof in Chester. Looks like the worst of her pics but not bad. Service was top notch. She doesn't do my usual kinks but tried her best to accommodate and linked me up with a girl that's into my kinks. No extra charge. Just did do for the love of the game. Great girl! Gave a top notch QV bbj for $80 and let me unload one of the largest facial and cim combos done in a while. Let me total cover her face and took it in the mouth. Then chatted like buds afterwards. I'd actually be friends with her. She's a good lady in this dirty game. I'm not saying she the hottest or does not have drama. But she's cool, safe, delivers on services and links you up with her kinky UTR friends. Her friend Ally was in a terrible incall but is a total freak that short of bb or Greek, anything Goes. Can't recommend JB enough just on coolness alone and safety in a game where these ladies will rob you. Safe bbj cim for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/734174951753
-
05-02-26 08:05 #36499Senior Member

Posts: 68Going to give her a shot
I just texted, she was one that I always wanted to see and never did. Going to try to see her this time if I can. Will report back if successful.
Originally Posted by Jobey202
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 21:00 #36498Senior Member

Posts: 311She answered and was pretty responsible at the beginning of the week but our schedules didn't work out. No response since after trying the last 3 days to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Jobey202
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 17:56 #36497Senior Member

Posts: 319I've seen her once last year. Double the size in add plus a horrible attitude. No thanks Ill pass but that's just me. Someone may like bbws with bad attitudes.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 17:21 #36496Senior Member

Posts: 145Tiny
That was her name. No I never saw her. She has been reviewed. Can't remember the results. When someone said that she is larger than the pics. That puts her off of my to do list.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
She was on tryst as well. Not sure if she is still there.
-
05-01-26 12:50 #36495Regular Member

Posts: 2Winter
Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






