Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17096

    Toni AKA Kitty Lee

    I have seen Toni before but I've stayed away because I've always wanted more from Toni than a great Russian session. I was taking a look at her extremely artistic picture on her tryst profile when I noticed something. Every level of her services end with "No FS". Except for the $420 option. It only lists +MT and omits the "No FS". Has anyone tried the 420 option and can confirm that more might be on the table? I might reevaluate a future trip if this is the case.

    https://tryst.link/massage/tonistl

  2. #17095
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    She is hard to pin down for appointment. Pix look good. Current or older ones?
    She been dealing with family stuff lately, she is good to go, older but fun.

  3. #17094
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #17093

    How Sam / Sammie south St Louis Bevo Mill

    Great pictures on Rubrankings gets more detail on LC. Great curves))).

  5. #17092

    How about Angie over in Dupo?

    She is hard to pin down for appointment. Pix look good. Current or older ones?

  6. #17091
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.
    I saw her several times when she first started out. Awesome value and a nice fat ass that took a pounding. She would slobber all over my balls. Great time was had by all.

    And then everything went south. I saw her once after, and she was not even comparable. She is no longer a thought, even on my most desperate days.

  7. #17090
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Fine

    Saw her December 24. Did video call and wanted to see the money. After that came to me, no issues. Friendly enough and liked like pics. Didn't seem like she had a manager but who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]

  8. #17089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.

  9. #17088
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.
    Manly looking.

  10. #17087

    Anybody seen this gal??

    This one is right up my alley if legit. Have any of you guys tried her out yet. PM me with details or share your experience please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/524426850349

  11. #17086
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.

  12. #17085

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.

  13. #17084
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.

    Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.

    Side note - what's RTP?
    RTP: Rate that provider.

  14. #17083

    Barbie Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Am I getting my trashy white blonde girls mixed up?

    Wasn't there a "Barbie Quinn" posting recently that looked like (was? This girl, but much, MUCH thinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207224649

    314-230-2181.
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...louis-14745704

    No judging by her tattoos it's definitely the same girl and wow holy crap, she's really let herself go big time. Then again when was the last time she advertised.

  15. #17082

    Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771
    I saw her about a year and a half ago at a notel in Collinsville. Her face looks like her pictures, a little rough but not too bad. She is a smoker, and even though she didn't smoke when I saw her my clothes still smelled like it afterwards. I am also a boob man, and I was a little disappointed. At that time her boobs were smaller than the pictures show. But she does have nice responsive nipples which was a turn on. She did DFK, but I didn't care for her style. The sex was okay, she was very vigorous when I saw her. I'd like to say that's because she enjoyed it, but more likely she was just trying to get me to finish more quickly LOL. She did offer to do BBFS, but based on the vibe I decided to wrap it up. She was a one and done for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape