Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 26651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25931
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Thats funny. These dumb fuckers don't have a clue. I carry more often than not so come on assholes. Plus my AR hasn't been shot in awhile.
    One of the times that I got a text from a pimp, they claimed to be a dead cartel head from the 80's. I put LOL and said fuck you. Haven't heard from them since.

  2. #25930

    Mel

    (616) 608-2 xxx. Tried to meet her at a low income home on Fulton. Homms were fine, but a little scattered. She kept asking my age and race, like 3 times. When I arrive she came out to greet me. Jumped into my truck, uninvited, then got weird about cops and people. She said she needed me to help her get her purse and "drugs". That's when I tried to give her 20 to get out. She refused and got weirder. When I reached 60 she finally left. The there were suddenly 3 big black guys in the parking lot. I got out. While it wasn't the scariest event of my life, it was in the top ten.

    Avoid. There are better fish to see.

  3. #25929

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    So out of the left field I get a txt from "the pimp" today because I evidently wasted his girls valuable time. It seems like every year these idiots try to get mongers to pay the "expected extortion" .

    He said he knows where I live and I could either deal with him now or him and his crew later at my home. Now I'm not trying to be that guy but for the record. Please come to my house. Please I have so many new toys I've waited oh so long to try out on actual mass density I'm certain we will have an amazing time LOL.

    Serious question though for the group. Does anyone know how much it is to rent a pay loader for the weekend. Curious minds and all. You know.

    Fuck out of here with these want to be thugs. I sure as hell hope none of the group has. Ever paid these Meatheads a dime?

    Anyhow I thought I would share my laughable moment with the group. Be safe. JK.
    Thats funny. These dumb fuckers don't have a clue. I carry more often than not so come on assholes. Plus my AR hasn't been shot in awhile.

  4. #25928

    Kk Spinner

    I may have TOFTT with Kk (kkk for search function) whose digits end in 7965. She's tiny spinner with 120/150/200 incall rates, caught her on the SE side but I know she's advertised off Plainfield before.

    Pros: nice face, responsive to texts, held the appointment for 2 hours after I first contacted, decent hhr rate, was nice and no obvious signs of use. She was so flexible she crossed her legs as I pinned her knees to her chest. Something I don't get everyday. Not very vocal but one of the best eye rolls up into the back of the head I've seen in a long time.

    Cons: no chest, a little ADHD behavior, and she shared a room with someone who came knocking mid session that she had to shout to "go away". This was at a family hotel mind you. Once she had her O she didn't want to change to cowgirl or BJ finish so I had to hammer home from behind. Afterwards she apologized that she got a little irritated because of the door knock and just wanted to be done.

    YMMV but I'd give her a recommend, especially if you like spinners, as you can certainly find worse but she's not to the level of Jenn. Maybe if she gets more comfortable she'll be more adventurous. Probably need more reviews to see what the roommate situation was all about but I saw nobody hanging around after I left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7673.jpg‎  

  5. #25927

    Not Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    This isn't, by any chance, Harley from the past? Originally worked at that massage place on Burton / Kalamazoo and then went on her own?
    Harley moved to Wisconsin quite a while ago and is living with a boyfriend there.

  6. #25926

    Pimp threats

    So out of the left field I get a txt from "the pimp" today because I evidently wasted his girls valuable time. It seems like every year these idiots try to get mongers to pay the "expected extortion" .

    He said he knows where I live and I could either deal with him now or him and his crew later at my home. Now I'm not trying to be that guy but for the record. Please come to my house. Please I have so many new toys I've waited oh so long to try out on actual mass density I'm certain we will have an amazing time LOL.

    Serious question though for the group. Does anyone know how much it is to rent a pay loader for the weekend. Curious minds and all. You know.

    Fuck out of here with these want to be thugs. I sure as hell hope none of the group has. Ever paid these Meatheads a dime?

    Anyhow I thought I would share my laughable moment with the group. Be safe. JK.

  7. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.
    Definitely not real and will steal your money if you do a deposit. 99 percent of these ads that have a deposit are scams and you will lose your money especially if they are coming from out of state.

    Never pay deposits!

  8. #25924

    Same deal --

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    Wondering the same. Anyone from GR have info?

  9. #25923
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOh  [View Original Post]
    You are why carnies exist.
    Your the reason why women should swallow.

  10. #25922

    Harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    This isn't, by any chance, Harley from the past? Originally worked at that massage place on Burton / Kalamazoo and then went on her own?

  11. #25921
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  12. #25920

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  13. #25919

    Is Natasha Real?

    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00

  14. #25918
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    In total everything came out to $755.06.
    You are why carnies exist.

  15. #25917
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeam1  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of seeing several of the local GR ladies and while I have enjoyed my time with them I am a breast guy and none have fit what I have really wanted. I am looking for someone who is C-D but real and is more firm and perky. I have seem Exotic but she is on the smaller side. CJ and a couple others are larger but not firm. Anyone have someone they would recommend that fits this description? I saw Riley and while she was super fun and I enjoyed my time their, my first experience with implants felt like squeezing a baseball.
    Delilah the masseuse has some of the nicest naturals I've ever seen. YMMV with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape