Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 505 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 7561
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.
    Here is a link to her. Search Alma on here.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1424427_alm...134763_orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would also be great. Could you share the cost? Thank you.
    It's been a while man I don't remember the pricing details. Also I was a regular at one time and rates were reasonable for what I got. Just text the ad and ask her what she charges. She does outcalls also for an extra fee but like I said no drama or worries about her coming over to the hotel.

  2. #7335

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.
    A little more info would also be great. Could you share the cost? Thank you.

  3. #7334
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    The gal on the right has been reviewed before by me and others. Good massage and plenty of fun to be had. Incall over by the airport and I had no issues or drama with her. Big tits and a big ass that she will let you play with. I don't know anything about the other girl. Good luck.

  4. #7333

    Manscaping Recommendations?

    Hi all, I've been going to Aurora Spa for my manscaping needs I'm just not going to be anywhere near Conway rd or the east side for a while. Wondered if anyone had a good rec for a manscaping lady by Universal or further west that provides a similar L1 or L2 finish with a nice thong / bra possibly toppless finish? Feel free to dm and please include damage paid. Thank you in advance why'all!!

  5. #7332
    This looks like someone new downtown, anyone recognize?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932359065.html

  6. #7331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I saw the ad and they seem somewhat familiar for some reason but I have not visit them at all. I was wondering if anyone can give me some intel on them. Location is Semoran and Pershing. If you want to DM that is cool also.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932205698.html
    The gal on the right has been reviewed before by me and others. Good massage and plenty of fun to be had. Incall over by the airport and I had no issues or drama with her. Big tits and a big ass that she will let you play with. I don't know anything about the other girl. Good luck.

  7. #7330

    Lidia

    I tried to set up 2 appointments with her, got ghosted both times. Won't try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTrin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited? I went back I see no reviews.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932173065.html

  8. #7329

    Isa

    Thank you for the info gents, I will try to reach her again.

    CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Visited her several times in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She is a real person and a very long time ago like more than 12 years ago she used to do topless L1 but that in my experience has no longer been the case as in my personal experiences over the past decade she has only given me genuine legitimate massages. The best time to reach her is in the morning hours when she schedules out her day. Usually from my experience the cut off for an appointment for any given day is 10:00 am. Usually if I personally text her after 10:00 am trying to schedule an afternoon appointment I wouldn't hear from her back at all!.in addition once appointment is set you must be very punctual or she will reduce your time and still charge you the full massage fee. Again I don't know if she does L1 happy endings anymore!? In my case, she stopped around 2013 and at least with me went totally legit!

  9. #7328

    Any info is appreciated on these gals

    I saw the ad and they seem somewhat familiar for some reason but I have not visit them at all. I was wondering if anyone can give me some intel on them. Location is Semoran and Pershing. If you want to DM that is cool also.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932205698.html

  10. #7327

    Lidia

    Has anyone visited? I went back I see no reviews.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932173065.html

  11. #7326

    Isa

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    She's real. Visited her several times in the past.

  12. #7325
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Yes she is real!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    She is a real person and a very long time ago like more than 12 years ago she used to do topless L1 but that in my experience has no longer been the case as in my personal experiences over the past decade she has only given me genuine legitimate massages. The best time to reach her is in the morning hours when she schedules out her day. Usually from my experience the cut off for an appointment for any given day is 10:00 am. Usually if I personally text her after 10:00 am trying to schedule an afternoon appointment I wouldn't hear from her back at all!.in addition once appointment is set you must be very punctual or she will reduce your time and still charge you the full massage fee. Again I don't know if she does L1 happy endings anymore!? In my case, she stopped around 2013 and at least with me went totally legit!

  13. #7324

    Isa

    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00x0x_aQrdkJ0MQw0_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg‎  

  14. #7323

    Famous Selma LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone reported of any manscaping from her, Massages yes. With that said she has ghosted a few people in here including myself multiple times so I no longer waste my time with her. You can search her name and see how many times she has left mongers hanging and her reviews.
    LOL I had seen that she offers that also. I'm in need of manscaping and don't see myself making to the east side to see Aurora spa any time soon so was just exploring options with a nice ending.

  15. #7322
    I don't think anyone reported of any manscaping from her, Massages yes. With that said she has ghosted a few people in here including myself multiple times so I no longer waste my time with her. You can search her name and see how many times she has left mongers hanging and her reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her. If so damage and how was the job she did? Details? Feel free to DM. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...927767769.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape