Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 504 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 7556
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I saw the ad and they seem somewhat familiar for some reason but I have not visit them at all. I was wondering if anyone can give me some intel on them. Location is Semoran and Pershing. If you want to DM that is cool also.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932205698.html
    The gal on the right has been reviewed before by me and others. Good massage and plenty of fun to be had. Incall over by the airport and I had no issues or drama with her. Big tits and a big ass that she will let you play with. I don't know anything about the other girl. Good luck.

  2. #7330

    Lidia

    I tried to set up 2 appointments with her, got ghosted both times. Won't try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTrin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited? I went back I see no reviews.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932173065.html

  3. #7329

    Isa

    Thank you for the info gents, I will try to reach her again.

    CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Visited her several times in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She is a real person and a very long time ago like more than 12 years ago she used to do topless L1 but that in my experience has no longer been the case as in my personal experiences over the past decade she has only given me genuine legitimate massages. The best time to reach her is in the morning hours when she schedules out her day. Usually from my experience the cut off for an appointment for any given day is 10:00 am. Usually if I personally text her after 10:00 am trying to schedule an afternoon appointment I wouldn't hear from her back at all!.in addition once appointment is set you must be very punctual or she will reduce your time and still charge you the full massage fee. Again I don't know if she does L1 happy endings anymore!? In my case, she stopped around 2013 and at least with me went totally legit!

  4. #7328

    Any info is appreciated on these gals

    I saw the ad and they seem somewhat familiar for some reason but I have not visit them at all. I was wondering if anyone can give me some intel on them. Location is Semoran and Pershing. If you want to DM that is cool also.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932205698.html

  5. #7327

    Lidia

    Has anyone visited? I went back I see no reviews.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932173065.html

  6. #7326

    Isa

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    She's real. Visited her several times in the past.

  7. #7325
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Yes she is real!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    She is a real person and a very long time ago like more than 12 years ago she used to do topless L1 but that in my experience has no longer been the case as in my personal experiences over the past decade she has only given me genuine legitimate massages. The best time to reach her is in the morning hours when she schedules out her day. Usually from my experience the cut off for an appointment for any given day is 10:00 am. Usually if I personally text her after 10:00 am trying to schedule an afternoon appointment I wouldn't hear from her back at all!.in addition once appointment is set you must be very punctual or she will reduce your time and still charge you the full massage fee. Again I don't know if she does L1 happy endings anymore!? In my case, she stopped around 2013 and at least with me went totally legit!

  8. #7324

    Isa

    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00x0x_aQrdkJ0MQw0_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg‎  

  9. #7323

    Famous Selma LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone reported of any manscaping from her, Massages yes. With that said she has ghosted a few people in here including myself multiple times so I no longer waste my time with her. You can search her name and see how many times she has left mongers hanging and her reviews.
    LOL I had seen that she offers that also. I'm in need of manscaping and don't see myself making to the east side to see Aurora spa any time soon so was just exploring options with a nice ending.

  10. #7322
    I don't think anyone reported of any manscaping from her, Massages yes. With that said she has ghosted a few people in here including myself multiple times so I no longer waste my time with her. You can search her name and see how many times she has left mongers hanging and her reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her. If so damage and how was the job she did? Details? Feel free to DM. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...927767769.html

  11. #7321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 486

    Selma, lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her. If so damage and how was the job she did? Details? Feel free to DM. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...927767769.html
    Well she finally wised up and stopped posting her pics when she was in her 20's. She's is now around 50. I saw her last December. The service was fine and L1 was included for the 1.2 donation. But you need to be really careful with this one. Had an absolute fit over my post. Claiming having cameras at her location recording everything. That she knew where I lived, she doesn't. Best to avoid. I had many requests for her digits, since her post went down for her digits. She could have done very well. Instead she decided to go in the wrong direction.

    R5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    The craigslist ad is now down. I am receiving several requests for her digits. Selma has made it very clear to me that she does not want me to pass out her digits, sorry. There have also been requests about her pics as well. Yes, they are outdated by many years. The pics she posted was when she was in her 20's. She's now approximately 50 yo. I have much better options with younger providers.
    R5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Maybe someone can explain to me why most of the links in the thread "Craigslist Advertiser Review" thread are either flagged for deletion or deleted. Due to this, I decided to play it a little safer and put her review here instead.
    She only works so many hours per day and I believe she doesn't work on weekends. But I was finally able to see her. She is a Latina. Has an incall in Orlando and East Kissimmee. I scheduled to see her in Kissimmee. Selma offers a decent massage. Her incall is very clean and offers a shower after the session. The pics she has posted are her but are outdated by many years. But her body is pretty nice. I can tell that she keeps herself in shape.
    As she was doing the massage, I started feeling her out. Her legs are very nice and firm. On the flip, she continued with the massage slowly going to the main event. She took off her pants and sat right next to me. Exposing her beautiful ass wearing a thong. She gave me access to her pussy and the fun started for the both of us. Her ass is very firm and pussy very nice. She wanted to have fun as well, so I continued massaging her pussy while she was stroking me. It didn't take long for me to pop. Afterwards, I took advantage of the shower and clean towel. Her bathroom is immaculate. As we said our goodbyes, she hinted about having even more fun next time. Total donation is 1. 2. I am use to seeing younger providers. But she is a repeat for me.
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...895798893.html
    R5.

  12. #7320

    Selma Craigslist manscaping service

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her. If so damage and how was the job she did? Details? Feel free to DM. TIA.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...927767769.html

  13. #7319

    Waste of time

    I once reached out to schedule. Set a time and given an area but not an exact address. 30 min before she asks for a photo for verification or LinkedIn account. Told her absolutely not. Completely wasted my time. Then she sent me several texts saying I owed her money for wasting her time. Don't bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Journy  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyony seen either of these to girls? Looking to get waxed any extras?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...926609522.html

    Thanks.

  14. #7318
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She's advertised for a while on CL. Wondering how the experience was.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...929631989.html
    Look up konny and there's a couple reports on her.

  15. #7317

    She is hot!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkGod  [View Original Post]
    She probably doesn't know how to write in English and translated from Spanish.
    Seen her one time, light touch massage wanted 300.00 for just a happy end just got out of there and went to an AMP for the finishing touch.

    Will not repeat.

    Jamesdean2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape