Escort Review: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 226 to 240 of 7555
-
05-05-26 19:48 #7330Senior Member

Posts: 168Lidia
I tried to set up 2 appointments with her, got ghosted both times. Won't try again.
Originally Posted by JamTrin
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 19:46 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 168Isa
Thank you for the info gents, I will try to reach her again.
CC.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 17:06 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 250Any info is appreciated on these gals
I saw the ad and they seem somewhat familiar for some reason but I have not visit them at all. I was wondering if anyone can give me some intel on them. Location is Semoran and Pershing. If you want to DM that is cool also.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932205698.html
-
05-05-26 16:27 #7327Regular Member

Posts: 3Lidia
Has anyone visited? I went back I see no reviews.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932173065.html
-
05-05-26 12:13 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 300Isa
She's real. Visited her several times in the past.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 00:10 #7325Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Yes she is real!
She is a real person and a very long time ago like more than 12 years ago she used to do topless L1 but that in my experience has no longer been the case as in my personal experiences over the past decade she has only given me genuine legitimate massages. The best time to reach her is in the morning hours when she schedules out her day. Usually from my experience the cut off for an appointment for any given day is 10:00 am. Usually if I personally text her after 10:00 am trying to schedule an afternoon appointment I wouldn't hear from her back at all!.in addition once appointment is set you must be very punctual or she will reduce your time and still charge you the full massage fee. Again I don't know if she does L1 happy endings anymore!? In my case, she stopped around 2013 and at least with me went totally legit!
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:51 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 168Isa
Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
-
04-27-26 18:08 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 53Famous Selma LOL
LOL I had seen that she offers that also. I'm in need of manscaping and don't see myself making to the east side to see Aurora spa any time soon so was just exploring options with a nice ending.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:52 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 250I don't think anyone reported of any manscaping from her, Massages yes. With that said she has ghosted a few people in here including myself multiple times so I no longer waste my time with her. You can search her name and see how many times she has left mongers hanging and her reviews.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:48 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 486Selma, lmao!
Well she finally wised up and stopped posting her pics when she was in her 20's. She's is now around 50. I saw her last December. The service was fine and L1 was included for the 1.2 donation. But you need to be really careful with this one. Had an absolute fit over my post. Claiming having cameras at her location recording everything. That she knew where I lived, she doesn't. Best to avoid. I had many requests for her digits, since her post went down for her digits. She could have done very well. Instead she decided to go in the wrong direction.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
R5.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:02 #7320Senior Member

Posts: 53Selma Craigslist manscaping service
Just wondering if anyone has seen her. If so damage and how was the job she did? Details? Feel free to DM. TIA.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...927767769.html
-
04-25-26 23:35 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 32Waste of time
I once reached out to schedule. Set a time and given an area but not an exact address. 30 min before she asks for a photo for verification or LinkedIn account. Told her absolutely not. Completely wasted my time. Then she sent me several texts saying I owed her money for wasting her time. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by Journy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 21:31 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 522Look up konny and there's a couple reports on her.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 19:50 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 60She is hot!!
Seen her one time, light touch massage wanted 300.00 for just a happy end just got out of there and went to an AMP for the finishing touch.
Originally Posted by HulkGod
[View Original Post]
Will not repeat.
Jamesdean2.
-
04-24-26 14:51 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 1668Seems to be the norm now
Look at all the ads with what seems to be the same type of providers.
They all want. 8 to a $ to walk in there door and then have big add ons to have any kind of fun.
Its getting absurd.
Hopefully this board will serve its purpose and weed through the providers that are a waste of time.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




