rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 354 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5202

    Good AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good AMP's in Toledo or surrounding areas?
    Can you be more specific about your wishes! If you can't, I suggest you read through 30 pages of posts in this forum and make your own decision.

  2. #5201

    AMP's

    Are there any good AMP's in Toledo or surrounding areas?

  3. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    No, they are different girls & as long as they use a condom, no BBBJ & you don't DATY you shouldn't have to worry.
    I remember stopping in at Sky for the first time probably 10-12 years ago (when they were still operating under their original old name), and got a BBBJCIMWS. I was extremely impressed, but the provider's willingness threw me off a little and the whole hour wasn't fully utilized. If only I could repeat that afternoon again anywhere in Toledo!

  4. #5199

    Sky girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or is this something other people have noticed also. I have been to many of the AMPs in the Toledo area and the one thing I have found with every single provider. None of them wear thongs, they all wear full panties, granny panties. Many of them are just plain white, the female version of whitey tighties.

    Do they need to be replaced that often so it's just cheaper to stick with the simple ones, is there actually some reason why they use those instead of sexy thongs? I would just think that if you are selling something, you want to make it look as good as possible.

    On the other hand, it's not like I spend that much time looking at them.
    IDK what your talking about, the ones I see at Sky don't wear any panties!

  5. #5198

    Yg

    I was in Toledo for the first time in a long time. Visited YG early afternoon for the first time. When I lived in the area, I frequented this location when it was the other name. . Girl that was assigned to me in the room. Was a little ugly. I requested another, and I drew Mia. Nice face. Cute. Okay body. Went with it. 1 hour with a TS request. Took me back to the shower, was very thorough and her hands were roaming. Asked for a sauna before going back to the room. Mia couldn't get it to work. Then CoCo came and tried to help. Big bombs, she was dressed up with business pants and a scarf like she was shopping. I then asked, how about 2 girls? Coco and Mia said yes! Back to the room, dual massage naked. Played with all parts and the anus. With deep kissing with both. On the flip, Coco sat on my face while Mia gave me a BJ and then took a ride. Then I stood up, they changed the condom, and Coco gave me a BJ while standing up. Then she laid on the table and I banged her while standing up and Mia played with my ball sack. I turned Coco over and finished doggy while MIA was behind me licking my neck. On the finish, full clean up and several hot towels. Not the best looking duo, but had a lot of fun. Little over an hour with TS, great duo massage, and duo FS. Walked out spending about $$70 . Had some money to spend. Was worth it to me with no hassles. The 70 was for the hour.

  6. #5197

    Is It Just Me, or Is That The Way It Is

    Is it just me, or is this something other people have noticed also. I have been to many of the AMPs in the Toledo area and the one thing I have found with every single provider. None of them wear thongs, they all wear full panties, granny panties. Many of them are just plain white, the female version of whitey tighties.

    Do they need to be replaced that often so it's just cheaper to stick with the simple ones, is there actually some reason why they use those instead of sexy thongs? I would just think that if you are selling something, you want to make it look as good as possible.

    On the other hand, it's not like I spend that much time looking at them.

  7. #5196

    YG -- Open or Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I drove by YG today and it appeared to be closed. The location next-door in the building is a vape shop. There was a sign in front about space for rent so it would appear that YG has gone.

    Anyone have any additional information about YG?
    I drove by YG today and there were two vehicles parked in front of their side of the building. I don't know if they were customers, or if more remodeling is going on. I did not go up to the door to see what was going on.

    Months ago when I was at YG I was talking with the girl that was working then and she said she did not answer the phone if she was with a customer. Once she was done with the customer she would then look at her phone and call back anyone that had called her. It might be one of those cases where you need to call to find out if they're open or not.

  8. #5195

    Sky ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeHouse55  [View Original Post]
    Does Sky have an ad somewhere?
    Yes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/adria...u/032017832123

  9. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Blue LMK there's a new girl coming this weekend.
    Does Sky have an ad somewhere?

  10. #5193

    Anyone toftt?

    Saw as well, phone number that's not local turned me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    New massage post, anyone reach out to her?


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/292217843725

  11. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckFest  [View Original Post]
    Is this location currently open?
    Not to feds.

  12. #5191

    Yg m

    Is this location currently open?

  13. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?
    Spit. I'm impressed enough she switched without me asking. I think it was likely the same girl Ryloong had, after having her repeat her name like 4 times what i arrived at was Olivia, which sounds similar. Her English wasn't the best but she was reasonably enthusiastic.

  14. #5189

    New girl at Sky

    Blue introduced me to Sara after we were done, she's tall, young gave me a big kiss & hug.

  15. #5188

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?
    I was there a week ago. I think she said her name was Lydia? Pretty face, very nice place but that's about it. Its not the place from the past in my opinion. Sky is still the best option unless there's a better place out there. Ann Arbor and Jackson has more options.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape