Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 354 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 5307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5187

    Bj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    I went one day last week, full menu, girl was pretty and I'd guess early to mid 30's. I was going to try for FS but the equipment wasn't feeling it so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it. Didn't try dining but didn't get any complaints about my wet fingers. Table shower is similar to the one at Sky but with a bit more leg room for you tall guys and she used a hand shower head instead of dipping water from the large bucket.

    70 + 150 because I didn't try to reduce it since the equipment failure was a me problem not a her problem.
    Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?

  2. #5186

    New massage posting

    New massage post, anyone reach out to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/292217843725

  3. #5185
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it.
    That was supposed to have been "shifted to BBBJ".

  4. #5184

    YG Post Remodel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed?
    I went one day last week, full menu, girl was pretty and I'd guess early to mid 30's. I was going to try for FS but the equipment wasn't feeling it so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it. Didn't try dining but didn't get any complaints about my wet fingers. Table shower is similar to the one at Sky but with a bit more leg room for you tall guys and she used a hand shower head instead of dipping water from the large bucket.

    70 + 150 because I didn't try to reduce it since the equipment failure was a me problem not a her problem.

  5. #5183

    TOFTT. Daily Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    A new?? Place on Central Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...e/356531925582

    Friday the 10th was the first ad on STG. Anybody got any info?
    No one had responded, so I made a visit today to see what the place was like. It's set up like your typical AMP. There was only one girl working, her name was Sala.

    I got a decent massage, and she did not resist at all while I was rubbing her legs when she was on the side of me. On the flip the bra went up in the pants went down. She has a nice set of D's and my fingers got very wet. I inquired about more, and she said, "the next time. " She could understand and speak English pretty well. They did just open up last week, so it is brand new. I do not know if it's going to be a one-person show or if other girls will be showing up in the future.

    The entrance fee was. 7 and I tipped $.

    I would go back again.

  6. #5182

    Daily Spa + Grand Opening

    A new?? Place on Central Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...e/356531925582

    Friday the 10th was the first ad on STG. Anybody got any info?

  7. #5181

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed? Not really interested in the physical appearance, I didn't think it was that bad before. More interested in the ladies that might be working there. The normal thing you would find it most of the other AMPs or maybe a little different? It says they are offering a TS. They have been running featured ads on rub rankings. Not expecting to see the girls pictured, but the last time I was there before the remodel lady working was a little bit older than I prefer.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/

    Has anyone checked it out lately?
    They also have an ad on STG.

  8. #5180

    Anybody Been to YG since the Remodel??

    Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed? Not really interested in the physical appearance, I didn't think it was that bad before. More interested in the ladies that might be working there. The normal thing you would find it most of the other AMPs or maybe a little different? It says they are offering a TS. They have been running featured ads on rub rankings. Not expecting to see the girls pictured, but the last time I was there before the remodel lady working was a little bit older than I prefer.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/

    Has anyone checked it out lately?

  9. #5179

    Nyla

    I've been with Nyla multiple times in the past, but was wondering if anyone has seen her recently. Just making sure that is actually her who is posting.

  10. #5178

    Once Upon a Time

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Be nice if it was true, they all do that to rope you in!
    A few years ago they consistently had them that hot there, the GPS sucked though. I don't remember if that was just before or just after covid.

  11. #5177

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    This says that YG is back open after the remodel.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...pen-98624.html

    I would question whether the girl in the picture is the one working there, but it does say the place is open.
    Be nice if it was true, they all do that to rope you in!

  12. #5176

    YG Back Open

    This says that YG is back open after the remodel.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...pen-98624.html

    I would question whether the girl in the picture is the one working there, but it does say the place is open.

  13. #5175

    Prostate massage

    Who does prostate massage here in Toledo?

  14. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Spa in Jackson MI. They eat ass like it's their last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo3  [View Original Post]
    Any places you know where rim is an option? If any know, pass Info on or dm. Thanks and stay safe.
    Or a prostate massage.

  15. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a standard part of the process at Sky. Not sure if that's back to normal or not. Maybe one if the regulars will hop in.
    Blue is a good concubine, she might be game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape