Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 270
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #255
    Did I miss something? You're all still comfortable going to Sky after the bust and HIV results that were posted? And it's the same girls there?

    Are these the same girls that tested positive?

  2. #254

    YG closed?

    I drove by YG today and it appeared to be closed. The location next-door in the building is a vape shop. There was a sign in front about space for rent so it would appear that YG has gone.

    Anyone have any additional information about YG?

  3. #253

    Clients arrested?

    I never heard that clients were arrested at massage parlors before. Anything come from that? It is making me think twice about going again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    Ch 13 has a story about January National Human Trafficking Prevention Month.

    https://www.13abc.com/2026/01/12/13-...n-trafficking/

    The story says investigations have roughly doubled since 2023 (2:12) and gives a little update on the Asian Healthy and Sky raids from September.

    Stay safe.

    S. T.

  4. #252

    Be Careful in January

    Ch 13 has a story about January National Human Trafficking Prevention Month.

    https://www.13abc.com/2026/01/12/13-...n-trafficking/

    The story says investigations have roughly doubled since 2023 (2:12) and gives a little update on the Asian Healthy and Sky raids from September.

    Stay safe.

    S. T.

  5. #251

  6. #250

    Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTex44  [View Original Post]
    I'm not experienced enough to know how often raids happen or all the implications, but if a place has been raided wouldn't you want to stay away from soliciting there? It at least seems pretty risky to me if it's an establishment known to police. Any thoughts?
    If anything ever happened (which I doubt) "your just getting a massage".

  7. #249

    Summer Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Look back a few posts, it appears Summer got busted within the last week, post 3849.
    Summer Spa is alive and well. I went there today and it was business as usual. I also drove by the one next to Olive Garden on Reynolds and the open sign was lit. I've never been there but I believe connected to a couple others in town? The status of some may be day to day, I'm not sure.

  8. #248

    Sky back to business as usual

    Went to Sky today. Everything back to normal. Saw Sunny for another great session. Sunny, Candy, and a new girl were there.

  9. #247

    Summer is over 😪

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    Good to know that Summer is still open and I'm thinking probably also the original one in Temperance on Lewis.
    Look back a few posts, it appears Summer got busted within the last week, post 3849.

  10. #246

    Bedford Inn & Range part 2

    Could be equally likely it was a deal gone bad?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...1ddd0b67&ei=46

    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    Monday before lunch, some guy shoots into a room. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

    Probably not a stretch to think it was either a handler sending a message, or somebody upset about a ripoff.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...9183f73a&ei=30

    S. T.

  11. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    Monday before lunch, some guy shoots into a room. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

    Probably not a stretch to think it was either a handler sending a message, or somebody upset about a ripoff.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...9183f73a&ei=30.
    They just had a major drug bust there raiding several rooms as well. It has been under surv. For a while.

  12. #244

    Bedford Inn & Range

    Monday before lunch, some guy shoots into a room. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

    Probably not a stretch to think it was either a handler sending a message, or somebody upset about a ripoff.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...9183f73a&ei=30

    S. T.

  13. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareTree  [View Original Post]
    Hard to say if this is related for certain, but the dots do connect pretty well.

    Seems likely our Uncle was watching the hotels (or New Year's Day revelers) on the Telegraph corridor, and stopped a Toledoan just before he crossed back into Ohio. I'd have thought the article would have said if it was a DUI, but that is not mentioned.

    I did see a Monroe Sheriff SUV parked in the school at Smith and Lewis around 8 pm Sunday evening, watching Smith Rd.

    https://www.monroenews.com/story/new...p/69769851007/

    Stay safe this year!.
    Person in the article deserved to go to jail. What an idiot, Not valid drivers license, felon and had a gun! Wow. I'm glad PD is owing there job.

  14. #242

    Telegraph NY Day

    Hard to say if this is related for certain, but the dots do connect pretty well.

    Seems likely our Uncle was watching the hotels (or New Year's Day revelers) on the Telegraph corridor, and stopped a Toledoan just before he crossed back into Ohio. I'd have thought the article would have said if it was a DUI, but that is not mentioned.

    I did see a Monroe Sheriff SUV parked in the school at Smith and Lewis around 8 pm Sunday evening, watching Smith Rd.

    https://www.monroenews.com/story/new...p/69769851007/

    Stay safe this year!

    S. T.

  15. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Possible, but face it. Not hard to know what is going on there. They just turn a blind eye most of the time or are busy with other stuff.
    True then throw in election time. Mainly a reminder to stay alert. And I'm sure they check this site often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape