Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 21027
-
05-07-26 11:52 #20547Senior Member

Posts: 267Seven
There was someone by same name at A Therapy a few months ago with the same MO. I've been meaning to go back there but now I may have to go to Kyoto.
Originally Posted by JayLui
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:31 #20546Senior Member

Posts: 77I have only been once; saw Sarah there; She was great. No complaints here at all other than the price; was super expensive compared to what I was use to with AMPs so I have been back on AMPs ever since.
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 01:30 #20545Regular Member

Posts: 15Kyoto
Haven't been to an AMP this year and was in the mood. Stopped by and drew Seven, mid to late 30's, Bs and a nice little ass. Gave hr house fee to mamasan and left donation on the table. Fun table shower, always some sort of teasing goes on in the shower. Finishes shower and moves me to the "sauna", they're never actually hot LOL. Back to the room, massage was pretty good with lots of teasing. What I like about here is that they usually don't leave the room once the session starts, or at least in my experience that haven't. Before the flip, she rubs her ass all my back and takes off her little dress and does a body slide. Onto the flip, standard CBJ however she did show the boys some love which felt amazing. Standard Chinese squat riding, finished in doggy. Cleaned me off, cuddled for a bit as she kept playing with the boys post nut which honestly had me ready for round 2 LOL. Overall good experience, never had a bad experience here. YMMV.
-
05-06-26 23:12 #20544Senior Member

Posts: 108Park Road Spa
I'm looking to try out Park Road Spa. I'm signed up to their Instagram and there seems to be some very pretty girls there.
If anyone has some recommendations I would be very grateful. I will write a review once I visit them.
-
05-06-26 11:21 #20543Senior Member

Posts: 152Scarletts
Rubmaps. Ch / massage-scarletts-spa-charlotte-nc-69430.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
You looking for reviews or the address and phone number? DM if you like.
-
05-06-26 10:37 #20542Senior Member

Posts: 68Question?
Am I looking for Scarlett Fantasy or Scarletts Spa on Eastway? I can't seem to find anything for Scarlett Fantasy.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 01:29 #20541Senior Member

Posts: 41That's cheap!
That's not expensive at all! Standard A-AMP costs in city for 1 hr and service you got is $240 (80 house + 160 Tip). BTW. What is E**A?
Originally Posted by KulDud2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:08 #20540Senior Member

Posts: 68Help with AAMPs
Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:59 #20539Senior Member

Posts: 291Perfect 10
Yeah man. All the way in back.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:56 #20538Senior Member

Posts: 3075Is this the one on Monroe rd?
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:44 #20537Senior Member

Posts: 291Perfect 10
Candy Korean still there. Told me she just started too. Once given the go she fills her need. Enjoy. AGT2.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 14:33 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 3075Asian: Gibbon and Kyoto imo.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
American: Nice and Scarlett Fantasy.
-
05-05-26 14:10 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 3075Heck yea, convenience costs! That's exactly how I use them! I like Nice but haven't been since my favorite provider left. I think 300 is standard there.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 07:48 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 68Repeatable AAMP's
Going to be visiting a number of times starting soon, any suggestions? Places you would want to go back to if conditions were right. These places are lacking in my area which is further south.
Thanks and be safe.
-
05-05-26 07:23 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes
Sorry, Nice Spa. May have been 60 for 30 min to house and 300 to girl. Expensive but I had limited time in Charlotte and a couple hotel girls I attempted didn't work out timing wise. So, was a good option for me. Considering it was 0 planning and just a walk in I see it as a win.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




