Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 21021
-
05-06-26 01:29 #20541Senior Member

Posts: 41That's cheap!
That's not expensive at all! Standard A-AMP costs in city for 1 hr and service you got is $240 (80 house + 160 Tip). BTW. What is E**A?
Originally Posted by KulDud2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:08 #20540Senior Member

Posts: 68Help with AAMPs
Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:59 #20539Senior Member

Posts: 291Perfect 10
Yeah man. All the way in back.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:56 #20538Senior Member

Posts: 3075Is this the one on Monroe rd?
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:44 #20537Senior Member

Posts: 291Perfect 10
Candy Korean still there. Told me she just started too. Once given the go she fills her need. Enjoy. AGT2.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 14:33 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 3075Asian: Gibbon and Kyoto imo.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
American: Nice and Scarlett Fantasy.
-
05-05-26 14:10 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 3075Heck yea, convenience costs! That's exactly how I use them! I like Nice but haven't been since my favorite provider left. I think 300 is standard there.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 07:48 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 68Repeatable AAMP's
Going to be visiting a number of times starting soon, any suggestions? Places you would want to go back to if conditions were right. These places are lacking in my area which is further south.
Thanks and be safe.
-
05-05-26 07:23 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes
Sorry, Nice Spa. May have been 60 for 30 min to house and 300 to girl. Expensive but I had limited time in Charlotte and a couple hotel girls I attempted didn't work out timing wise. So, was a good option for me. Considering it was 0 planning and just a walk in I see it as a win.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:42 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 3075Next to Greenleaf hotel at Idlewilde / Rama.
Originally Posted by Jay75
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 17:38 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 132I believe he is referring to Nice Spa (monroe rd location).
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 17:14 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 92Where?
Where in Monroe?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:49 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 28Cost
What was the damage sir?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:21 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 125Same
Experience, Penny was down for a good time. Was my first time at Apple, Mamasan was super old and I immediately asked if she had multiple girls, Penny walked in and she was in a short tight dress, hair, makeup, and high heels. I immediately knew what to expect and she delivered.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:18 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 125Nice
On Monroe, last week landed on Evelyn. Sexy little Latina. Curvy body, not fat at all and great ass. Some tats. Good attitude and low key, friendly sexy vibe. Decent performance and spirited BJ. Recommend.












Reply With Quote



