Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 21019
-
05-09-26 14:34 #20554Senior Member

Posts: 395What happened was was some dude stole the phone as he was walking out leaving. He was actually on video, so they a business line . He actually had the balls to go back there and they didn't let them in.
Originally Posted by Barcore25
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:10 #20553Regular Member

Posts: 10First timer visiting in June
Where do you suggest a first timer to go? Ill be down in the area end of June where should I go that's not horribly expensive.
-
05-08-26 21:30 #20552Senior Member

Posts: 493429
Anyone been to 3429 lately? Have tried to get in touch but no response twice now.
Tried an old number I had plus looked up their recent posts and tried the number posted as well.
No response to text or call, don't know if they're slammed or if something has changed.
Any info appreciated, cheers!
-
05-08-26 13:31 #20551Senior Member

Posts: 77Wow I believe that is right across the street from sunshine spa "new" location. Wild; I never knew that Scarletts' existed over there.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 05:54 #20550Senior Member

Posts: 3073They may have changed part of their name. It is on Eastway in a grey duplex next to HWY 74, has a sign in front that says "Scarletts". Narrow entry driveway and parking and entry door in the back. Pretty run down janky house, but most of the times I enjoy myself.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 16:47 #20549Senior Member

Posts: 291Tributes mailbox over full
Tribones has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
-
05-07-26 12:35 #20548Senior Member

Posts: 440Emma's
He must be referring to Emma's on Arrowhead rd, not Arrowood.
Originally Posted by TheTitan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:52 #20547Senior Member

Posts: 267Seven
There was someone by same name at A Therapy a few months ago with the same MO. I've been meaning to go back there but now I may have to go to Kyoto.
Originally Posted by JayLui
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:31 #20546Senior Member

Posts: 77I have only been once; saw Sarah there; She was great. No complaints here at all other than the price; was super expensive compared to what I was use to with AMPs so I have been back on AMPs ever since.
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 01:30 #20545Regular Member

Posts: 15Kyoto
Haven't been to an AMP this year and was in the mood. Stopped by and drew Seven, mid to late 30's, Bs and a nice little ass. Gave hr house fee to mamasan and left donation on the table. Fun table shower, always some sort of teasing goes on in the shower. Finishes shower and moves me to the "sauna", they're never actually hot LOL. Back to the room, massage was pretty good with lots of teasing. What I like about here is that they usually don't leave the room once the session starts, or at least in my experience that haven't. Before the flip, she rubs her ass all my back and takes off her little dress and does a body slide. Onto the flip, standard CBJ however she did show the boys some love which felt amazing. Standard Chinese squat riding, finished in doggy. Cleaned me off, cuddled for a bit as she kept playing with the boys post nut which honestly had me ready for round 2 LOL. Overall good experience, never had a bad experience here. YMMV.
-
05-06-26 23:12 #20544Senior Member

Posts: 108Park Road Spa
I'm looking to try out Park Road Spa. I'm signed up to their Instagram and there seems to be some very pretty girls there.
If anyone has some recommendations I would be very grateful. I will write a review once I visit them.
-
05-06-26 11:21 #20543Senior Member

Posts: 152Scarletts
Rubmaps. Ch / massage-scarletts-spa-charlotte-nc-69430.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
You looking for reviews or the address and phone number? DM if you like.
-
05-06-26 10:37 #20542Senior Member

Posts: 68Question?
Am I looking for Scarlett Fantasy or Scarletts Spa on Eastway? I can't seem to find anything for Scarlett Fantasy.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 01:29 #20541Senior Member

Posts: 41That's cheap!
That's not expensive at all! Standard A-AMP costs in city for 1 hr and service you got is $240 (80 house + 160 Tip). BTW. What is E**A?
Originally Posted by KulDud2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:08 #20540Senior Member

Posts: 68Help with AAMPs
Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




