Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 5819
-
05-08-26 20:21 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 108Jane. PoP
Saw Jane a couple of days ago. Great service and great looks. Surely a deadly combo. All natural but small boobs, very young passionate and looks like young Sandra bullocks from speed. Gets into the game and great passion. I would surely repeat when possible. 9. 5/10.
-
05-08-26 20:21 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 383Verification
Yes Both agencies require verification. I'd and References.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:09 #5127Regular Member

Posts: 14Lulu, Jane, or Miumiu
Out of the 3 who is the better kisser?
Originally Posted by Ronk340
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:23 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 96Got it. Thanks for confirming!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 11:51 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 59Ai Recommend
Hi guys, I want to recommend Ai, the best Jgirl I've met this year, to you all. Over the past two weeks, I've seen her three times. She mentioned earlier that she was heading to Atlanta, and yesterday after she left, she sent me her ad link (https://sugarpopclub.com/view/32063).
Below is the review I wrote after our first meeting. Of course, she has plenty of reviews on the other site as well. Enjoy!
Details:
Ai is exactly the girl in the pictures. She has a cute face and that sweet smile that gives real girlfriend vibes. She is slim with a nice curvy build with those big natural D-cup tits. Soft and heavy in the best way. She has pale skin, no tattoos, and a round ass that looks even better in person.
She greeted me at the door in a set of sexy lingerie with a big smile, held my hand, and led me inside. We chatted for a minute, then jumped in the shower. She was super attentive, asked about the water temperature, soaped me up nicely, and gave me a slow preview BBBJ while looking up with those eyes. It felt amazing.
Back on the bed, she asked if I wanted to kiss and we went straight into DFK. She is a real pleaser. She licked and sucked my nipples, then went down for a wet, sloppy BBBJ. She was happy to do tits and rim as well and did everything without hesitation. The titfuck was insane. Those huge soft D cups completely wrapped me up while she looked at me. I almost popped right there.
Once the cover was on, she started in CG and rode me nice and deep. We switched to mish with lots of kissing, then doggy where I grabbed that round ass and went hard. She moaned in Japanese and pushed back the whole time. I finished strong in mish while she held me tight.
After she cleaned me up with her mouth, she gave me a light massage and we chatted a bit. She is sweet, patient, and really knows how to make you feel good.
Overall, it was a top-tier session. I highly recommend Ai if you like big natural tits and real GFE. She is only here for a short time, so I am already thinking about a repeat before she leaves.
-
05-07-26 07:38 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 346Lk
So I mentioned OMG and POP the other day and it looks like LK is jumping in there as well. With 6 providers to choose from, wow, I feel like I'm in southern CA. Emma is back as well as new providers Hyo and Jude. Looks like something for everybody when looking at the body types and services. Enjoy and stay safe.
-
05-06-26 09:13 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 346Verification
Yes both will require I'd and usually some form of a business link, usually. In the past you get away with much less but currently they are needing the protection. Some might take solid references but they still need an I'd to make sure it's you.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 00:03 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 96Verification
Is there verification with POP or OMG? I've never used an Agency so am curious about that. I'd rather not provide my I'd, etc. If not absolutely necessary. Any tips / intel would be appreciated. Please PM if more appropriate.
-
05-05-26 22:31 #5121Regular Member

Posts: 13Kim Sa-Rang
Anyone have news on when Kim Sa-Rang might come back to Atlanta? Didn't get the chance in March and I'm dying to see her based on her reviews.
-
05-05-26 15:54 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 732OMG Awesome
You are so RIGHT, Newage! Gem looks fantastic if those pics are real. Checking with the booker.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
This is going to dig deeper into the shallow pocket. LOL.
-
05-05-26 06:15 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 346Omg
Looks like OMG has two very top providers. Diva / Ada and Gem. Both fall onto many ATF lists. Add this to POP's lineup and Atlanta is looking solid these days.
Enjoy and stay safe out there.
-
05-05-26 00:44 #5118Banned Member

Posts: 7Photo is real
The photos of Angela look too good to be true. LOL. I've been burned by bait and switch ads way too many times in ATL lately. Anyone seen her in person? How's the accuracy.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:08 #5117Regular Member

Posts: 12Ga. Nyincall
This website has 4 or 5 different ads. Are they all just the Hi-Tokyo girls? I know the ones that say Elegant Abode or Peach Blossom seem to be the same girls as Hi-Tokyo but not sure about the rest. Does anyone know?
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:57 #5116Regular Member

Posts: 8I haven't seen lulu but I did see jane and miu miu. Can't go wrong with either but I prefer a more athletic body type so I would vote for miu miu.
Originally Posted by MichaelChu
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 23:53 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 25OMG Diva (aka Ada)
I saw Ada, who goes by Diva now, recently and had a wonderful time as per usual. She is my ATF and treats me well. I have the most fun with her. Every. Single. Time. I am a big DFK guy so she indulged in that the whole time. We went through the motions and chatted after to catch up. Her face is very pretty and she makes you feel like a king. Her body is also perfect with a nice pair of MMs and a nice little ass to play with. She is very sweet and accommodating and will probably stay my ATF for a while. I'll probably see her next week if the funds stabilize. Or hell, I might just book anyways. Book with confidence and don't miss out.










Reply With Quote




