Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 5820
-
05-03-26 23:53 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 25OMG Diva (aka Ada)
I saw Ada, who goes by Diva now, recently and had a wonderful time as per usual. She is my ATF and treats me well. I have the most fun with her. Every. Single. Time. I am a big DFK guy so she indulged in that the whole time. We went through the motions and chatted after to catch up. Her face is very pretty and she makes you feel like a king. Her body is also perfect with a nice pair of MMs and a nice little ass to play with. She is very sweet and accommodating and will probably stay my ATF for a while. I'll probably see her next week if the funds stabilize. Or hell, I might just book anyways. Book with confidence and don't miss out.
-
05-03-26 22:43 #5114Regular Member

Posts: 19My ATF Ada is back
I just got back in town and decided to visit OMG and saw Diva and for those that know the pics are Ada my ATF. I called booker and confirmed that she was Ada and made an appointment. I asked Ada why she changed her name and she said there was a problem with account so she decided to start fresh. Not sure what she meant but didn't ask too many questions as I was just happy to see her. Looks great with same great service. Would highly recommend and run tomsee her so you don't miss this all star.
-
05-03-26 15:47 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 108You were right can't go wrong with either one. Saw Lulu this weekend too. So far POP is 2/2 for me. Jane is younger w / natural girls. Was easier to communicate with her. Lulu probably a bit older with MM. Hair is above shoulder. She has a tattoo of a cat and dog on her hip. Barely got any words out of her. That didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Both ladies will please you no matter which one you choose.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 12:22 #5112Regular Member

Posts: 11Lulu, Jane, or Miu miu
How about between Lulu, Jane, or Miumiu? Still a coin flip?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:49 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 757Question
Do any ladies have a problem with tasting their own pussy juice off of your fingers or cock? Are any of them into it (turns them on)?
-
05-03-26 08:58 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 346Tough one
This is not going to help but is a coin flip. Can't go wrong. Read any reviews and see what body type your into maybe that will help. Both solid! Now a duo with those two could be something else.
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:38 #5109Regular Member

Posts: 9Ht
Has anyone actually used HT lately? The news clip months ago literally looked like a place from my dreams. Any trusted veteran mongers out here that can vouch?
-
05-01-26 17:36 #5108Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuhee
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Dingo11
[View Original Post]
Do you know what agency she will use OMG or pp?
-
04-30-26 22:37 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 108Who would you say is the better provider? Lulu or Jane?
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:16 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 200Angela at Blue Ocean
This afternoon I got a text from Angela letting me know she's now working in Atlanta, LOL. She wants me to write a promo for her.
I've already reviewed her on the other site and also posted on in Nashville forum (you guys can check there, I think she got some, and also in Indianapolis), so I'm not going to repost it here.
But yeah, I highly recommend this girl. Awesome personality, hot body especially with those killer big tits, and her service is really solid. I first saw her in Nashville last December and have seen her three more times since, and we've become pretty good friends.
All in all, you guys should definitely go see her. Looks like a new agency just opened up, giving you more choices. Website below with her review I'd on it. Enjoy.
https://blueocean555.com/
-
04-30-26 17:05 #5105Regular Member

Posts: 20Mint Question
Has anyone tried a four-hand at Mint? If do, how was it and what was the damage? Bonus points if you know the names of the MT.
-
04-30-26 17:03 #5104Regular Member

Posts: 20Sticky Post?
That's what she said! Ha!
Originally Posted by TheFrostyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:01 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 80Oh man this is great to hear. I have time with her later this evening and this has me excited!
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:47 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 80Pop isn't in this link but this has all of the others.
Originally Posted by TheFrostyOne
[View Original Post]
https://rentry.co/kgirls#new-york.
-
04-30-26 15:04 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 40Sticky Post?
Would it be possible to get a sticky post at the top of this forum to maintain a list to the websites of the various agencies talked about in the forum?
I see people talking about OMG and POP and I have no idea where to go.
Thanks!










Reply With Quote




