Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 5818
-
05-03-26 15:47 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 108You were right can't go wrong with either one. Saw Lulu this weekend too. So far POP is 2/2 for me. Jane is younger w / natural girls. Was easier to communicate with her. Lulu probably a bit older with MM. Hair is above shoulder. She has a tattoo of a cat and dog on her hip. Barely got any words out of her. That didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Both ladies will please you no matter which one you choose.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 12:22 #5112Regular Member

Posts: 11Lulu, Jane, or Miu miu
How about between Lulu, Jane, or Miumiu? Still a coin flip?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:49 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 757Question
Do any ladies have a problem with tasting their own pussy juice off of your fingers or cock? Are any of them into it (turns them on)?
-
05-03-26 08:58 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 346Tough one
This is not going to help but is a coin flip. Can't go wrong. Read any reviews and see what body type your into maybe that will help. Both solid! Now a duo with those two could be something else.
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:38 #5109Regular Member

Posts: 9Ht
Has anyone actually used HT lately? The news clip months ago literally looked like a place from my dreams. Any trusted veteran mongers out here that can vouch?
-
05-01-26 17:36 #5108Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuhee
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Dingo11
[View Original Post]
Do you know what agency she will use OMG or pp?
-
04-30-26 22:37 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 108Who would you say is the better provider? Lulu or Jane?
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:16 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 200Angela at Blue Ocean
This afternoon I got a text from Angela letting me know she's now working in Atlanta, LOL. She wants me to write a promo for her.
I've already reviewed her on the other site and also posted on in Nashville forum (you guys can check there, I think she got some, and also in Indianapolis), so I'm not going to repost it here.
But yeah, I highly recommend this girl. Awesome personality, hot body especially with those killer big tits, and her service is really solid. I first saw her in Nashville last December and have seen her three more times since, and we've become pretty good friends.
All in all, you guys should definitely go see her. Looks like a new agency just opened up, giving you more choices. Website below with her review I'd on it. Enjoy.
https://blueocean555.com/
-
04-30-26 17:05 #5105Regular Member

Posts: 20Mint Question
Has anyone tried a four-hand at Mint? If do, how was it and what was the damage? Bonus points if you know the names of the MT.
-
04-30-26 17:03 #5104Regular Member

Posts: 20Sticky Post?
That's what she said! Ha!
Originally Posted by TheFrostyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:01 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 80Oh man this is great to hear. I have time with her later this evening and this has me excited!
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:47 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 80Pop isn't in this link but this has all of the others.
Originally Posted by TheFrostyOne
[View Original Post]
https://rentry.co/kgirls#new-york.
-
04-30-26 15:04 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 40Sticky Post?
Would it be possible to get a sticky post at the top of this forum to maintain a list to the websites of the various agencies talked about in the forum?
I see people talking about OMG and POP and I have no idea where to go.
Thanks!
-
04-30-26 12:54 #5100Regular Member

Posts: 14Lulu
Lulu from POP. Hot dam she was great a little too great. Petite spinner, big knockers and grabbable ass. Pretty ass face Korean girl. Can take a good pounding and doesn't complain. Love those Korean spinners. Takes it all dt deep and bb as well.
-
04-30-26 10:48 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 72Blue Ocean
I'm a big agency fan, and always find a new one to visit when I'm traveling. Yesterday, I visited the https://blueocean555.com/ agency and saw Angela. She's extremely pretty and speaks decent English. She was touring earlier this year and I missed her, but glad I caught up with her at Blue Ocean. Setup and mandatory screening was the standard process, no surprises. But Angela was everything that her TER reviews say about her. I will definitely keep an eye on this agency when I'm in Atlanta. Stay safe out there!










Reply With Quote



