LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24269
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Who is this provider you are trying to see which you apparently think is worth seeing three other gjrls just to get a reference to be able to see her? I am really curious, please indulge us Iceberg.

    Gg.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to see the other 3 as well LOL. But now it's getting to the point nothing else I'm seeing wets my appetite. I am trying to see Destiny as her specialty is really the only service I am interested in.

  2. #24268
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Honestly why don't you ask said provider you want to see who she can recommend to give a reference. Chances are random providers you meet aren't going to give you a reference right off the bat because you are essentially telling them I just want to see you to see someone else more often. Reference culture is different say in Seattle then out here as there's other websites and stuff you can build a reputation and or people may vouch for you. I seldom run into that on the east coast since that's not super big out here.

    My advice is find someone local and see them a few times to build a rapport with them and maybe they'll give you a reference. Other than that if that said provider doesn't want to work with you, there are many other options out there.

  3. #24267

    Who are you trying to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Who is this provider you are trying to see which you apparently think is worth seeing three other gjrls just to get a reference to be able to see her? I am really curious, please indulge us Iceberg.

    Gg.

  4. #24266

    Reference Help

    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.

  5. #24265
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    Very much the same with the ladies on Eros. All fishing for scams. There's no way all those smokin' girls are visiting or living in old Rhody.

  6. #24264

    Scam

    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]

  7. #24263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.
    That's because they are not in Rhode island. They are selling content so if someone do deposit to go see them. No way in hell you will see them.

  8. #24262

    Everyone Skip this One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/249147356829

    Comeplete waste of time. Scheduled a visit and confirmed what was on the menu. Pretty much did not follow thru with anything. Also a roommate / pimp banging on the door rushing you after eight minutes even if you scheduled more time. She stays in hostel type places but definitely save your money and go else where.

  9. #24261
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.

  10. #24260

    Mother and daughter?


  11. #24259
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    She's well reported on.

    Pics are old / not reflective of current looks (maybe 5 years ago). She has aged poorly (unrelated to drugs it seems? -- she just looks like she's mid 40s) Her ass is still fat but she has a gut. Performance is very very mechanical and extremely mid. There's better options in every department.

  12. #24258
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a current ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/815152938902

  13. #24257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.
    She's one of those that got gps if you ask m3. She post daily more than once and yet ghosting you. Also, did anyone sees Katrina wishlist LOL.

    https://allmylinks.com/discretelatina.

  14. #24256
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    Does she have a current ad?

  15. #24255

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape