Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24266

    Who are you trying to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Who is this provider you are trying to see which you apparently think is worth seeing three other gjrls just to get a reference to be able to see her? I am really curious, please indulge us Iceberg.

    Gg.

  2. #24265

    Reference Help

    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.

  3. #24264
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    Very much the same with the ladies on Eros. All fishing for scams. There's no way all those smokin' girls are visiting or living in old Rhody.

  4. #24263

    Scam

    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]

  5. #24262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.
    That's because they are not in Rhode island. They are selling content so if someone do deposit to go see them. No way in hell you will see them.

  6. #24261

    Everyone Skip this One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/249147356829

    Comeplete waste of time. Scheduled a visit and confirmed what was on the menu. Pretty much did not follow thru with anything. Also a roommate / pimp banging on the door rushing you after eight minutes even if you scheduled more time. She stays in hostel type places but definitely save your money and go else where.

  7. #24260
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.

  8. #24259

    Mother and daughter?


  9. #24258
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    She's well reported on.

    Pics are old / not reflective of current looks (maybe 5 years ago). She has aged poorly (unrelated to drugs it seems? -- she just looks like she's mid 40s) Her ass is still fat but she has a gut. Performance is very very mechanical and extremely mid. There's better options in every department.

  10. #24257
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a current ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/815152938902

  11. #24256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.
    She's one of those that got gps if you ask m3. She post daily more than once and yet ghosting you. Also, did anyone sees Katrina wishlist LOL.

    https://allmylinks.com/discretelatina.

  12. #24255
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    Does she have a current ad?

  13. #24254

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.

  14. #24253

    Kerry

    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226

  15. #24252

    Barbie Blanco

    Has anyone seen Barbie recently. She always had ads but haven't seen any for weeks.

    Sorry meant to post this on the south coast forum

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape