Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 21019
-
05-05-26 16:59 #20539Senior Member

Posts: 291Perfect 10
Yeah man. All the way in back.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:56 #20538Senior Member

Posts: 3073Is this the one on Monroe rd?
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:44 #20537Senior Member

Posts: 291Perfect 10
Candy Korean still there. Told me she just started too. Once given the go she fills her need. Enjoy. AGT2.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 14:33 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 3073Asian: Gibbon and Kyoto imo.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
American: Nice and Scarlett Fantasy.
-
05-05-26 14:10 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 3073Heck yea, convenience costs! That's exactly how I use them! I like Nice but haven't been since my favorite provider left. I think 300 is standard there.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 07:48 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 68Repeatable AAMP's
Going to be visiting a number of times starting soon, any suggestions? Places you would want to go back to if conditions were right. These places are lacking in my area which is further south.
Thanks and be safe.
-
05-05-26 07:23 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes
Sorry, Nice Spa. May have been 60 for 30 min to house and 300 to girl. Expensive but I had limited time in Charlotte and a couple hotel girls I attempted didn't work out timing wise. So, was a good option for me. Considering it was 0 planning and just a walk in I see it as a win.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:42 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 3073Next to Greenleaf hotel at Idlewilde / Rama.
Originally Posted by Jay75
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 17:38 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 132I believe he is referring to Nice Spa (monroe rd location).
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 17:14 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 92Where?
Where in Monroe?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:49 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 28Cost
What was the damage sir?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:21 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 125Same
Experience, Penny was down for a good time. Was my first time at Apple, Mamasan was super old and I immediately asked if she had multiple girls, Penny walked in and she was in a short tight dress, hair, makeup, and high heels. I immediately knew what to expect and she delivered.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:18 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 125Nice
On Monroe, last week landed on Evelyn. Sexy little Latina. Curvy body, not fat at all and great ass. Some tats. Good attitude and low key, friendly sexy vibe. Decent performance and spirited BJ. Recommend.
-
05-04-26 10:42 #20526Regular Member

Posts: 9First Charlotte AMP Review
After a couple of years and multiple STG attempts, finally made the first AMP trip to E**A space on Aroowood road. Again found their ad on STG. This was the first Asian ad on STG that did not take me to the same hotel on Little Red Rock Place near airport. Called them and looked like the lady answering the call was the girl itself. She was friendly in talking, so directly got to the question about boom boom. She laughed and said you come here and we talk. Took the plunge. Went there. Typical spa with a small reception room and the massage room inside. Lady was wa cute-ish late 30's lady dressed in tight top and leggings. While talking got to feel her totally to see what the scene is. Fake but big and tight boobs and tight ass. Turned her around and grinded on ass and felt her boobies from inside the top asking about boom boom. Did not close on a price. She went out. I laid down bare on the face. She cam in and did massage for 10 minutes brushing the not so little guy anymore. I arched a bit and she gave a quick handjob while doing the standard giggling and negotiation. She asked for $160 for FS. I countered with $100 and settled on $120. Turn over and she did a little more HJ wit oil. Cleaned it up, ut on the cover and started blowing for 5 minutes. Godo but not great. I pushed her for a 69, but did not agree. Went in for the mains. Few minutes on WOT and then standing doggy for another 5-7 minutes. Came in the cover and deed done.
Overall $180 expense. Not sure if I paid too much or inline.
35 minutes overall in and out session.
First real mongering experience in the city. Not too bad, but expensive given having done the hobby extensively in European countries.
-
05-04-26 10:24 #20525Regular Member

Posts: 12What is SF?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




