Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 21025
-
05-04-26 12:18 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 125Nice
On Monroe, last week landed on Evelyn. Sexy little Latina. Curvy body, not fat at all and great ass. Some tats. Good attitude and low key, friendly sexy vibe. Decent performance and spirited BJ. Recommend.
-
05-04-26 10:42 #20529Regular Member

Posts: 10First Charlotte AMP Review
After a couple of years and multiple STG attempts, finally made the first AMP trip to E**A space on Aroowood road. Again found their ad on STG. This was the first Asian ad on STG that did not take me to the same hotel on Little Red Rock Place near airport. Called them and looked like the lady answering the call was the girl itself. She was friendly in talking, so directly got to the question about boom boom. She laughed and said you come here and we talk. Took the plunge. Went there. Typical spa with a small reception room and the massage room inside. Lady was wa cute-ish late 30's lady dressed in tight top and leggings. While talking got to feel her totally to see what the scene is. Fake but big and tight boobs and tight ass. Turned her around and grinded on ass and felt her boobies from inside the top asking about boom boom. Did not close on a price. She went out. I laid down bare on the face. She cam in and did massage for 10 minutes brushing the not so little guy anymore. I arched a bit and she gave a quick handjob while doing the standard giggling and negotiation. She asked for $160 for FS. I countered with $100 and settled on $120. Turn over and she did a little more HJ wit oil. Cleaned it up, ut on the cover and started blowing for 5 minutes. Godo but not great. I pushed her for a 69, but did not agree. Went in for the mains. Few minutes on WOT and then standing doggy for another 5-7 minutes. Came in the cover and deed done.
Overall $180 expense. Not sure if I paid too much or inline.
35 minutes overall in and out session.
First real mongering experience in the city. Not too bad, but expensive given having done the hobby extensively in European countries.
-
05-04-26 10:24 #20528Regular Member

Posts: 12What is SF?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 08:38 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 49That's in Gastonia.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 21:34 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 77I was thinking the same thing but check out Gastonia's posts about the place first.
Originally Posted by BalddGunner
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:21 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 133What did the session run you? Sounds like it may be worth a trip just to stop in.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 07:02 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 198If you are looking for FS with Latinas, I would probably skip LF / LA.
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 08:14 #20523Senior Member

Posts: 3075If by good you mean all levels of service, then SF has two latina ladies. One I think is salima from Nice. If by good, you mean a clean and updated spa, then SF is probably not for you LOL.
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:22 #20522Senior Member

Posts: 77You'll have to go to La Fleur to get the password to get in to their website.
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]
Why are you not going to cool cave anymore?
-
05-01-26 17:04 #20521Senior Member

Posts: 92Good place
I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.
I use to go to the Cool Cave.
I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.
Help me out fellas.
-
04-30-26 20:55 #20520Senior Member

Posts: 151Not sure. But this is the website. https://kissofangel88.com/.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 20:01 #20519Senior Member

Posts: 1094Is this Golden?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 12:16 #20518Senior Member

Posts: 151G Spa Mimi
Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.
Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.
Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.
Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.
Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.
On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.
Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.
-
04-30-26 10:45 #20517Senior Member

Posts: 7331I hear that.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 09:24 #20516Senior Member

Posts: 161From what I remember the signs say you have to register / pay for parking after like 5 pm. So if you're there earlier there's no charge.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





