Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 26927
-
05-06-26 13:22 #26432Senior Member

Posts: 59Updated link
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/7744859333
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:00 #26431Senior Member

Posts: 1154Bad link
Can you please fix the link or include the full URL?
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 11:24 #26430Senior Member

Posts: 59Pse
Met up with this Colombiana last night. I went for the full menu BBJ, DATY, and Anal. Was on the high end but this was a true PSE experience. We went 2 rounds and she finished with massage. Good service ain't cheap and she isn't your regular STG girl, she was definitely top of the line.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/7744859333
-
05-06-26 11:17 #26429Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone tried
Let me know if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/auror...5/681013071880
-
05-06-26 00:52 #26428Senior Member

Posts: 206Facts
Facts man little head and in dry times did some dumb shit. Hope this helps others.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:25 #26427Senior Member

Posts: 216You're married and you did an outcall to your house? Come on man. You need to be smarter than that. Most of these girls are crazy.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 13:47 #26426Senior Member

Posts: 63Cicero near Harrison.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 12:21 #26425Senior Member

Posts: 1605What Neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Captk96
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 11:15 #26424Senior Member

Posts: 63Peaches and Cream
I had a chance to visit this weekend. She was very friendly and a must see for the breast men out there. Highly recommended. Neighborhood was ok for a day visit, iffy for nights.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...n/369034547222
-
05-04-26 17:23 #26423Senior Member

Posts: 152She has an actress like face, frankly speaking. I'm talking like Brittany Spears vibe. Bodywise she's not bad either. Obviously she's not tight given her volume (She tours all kinds of cities outside of Chicago).
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
But yea I'd only see her like once a year just because of how boring her session is. But it's also not fair to knock her. For her face, if she was actually remotely GFE you'd be looking at $800-1000/ hour. Also, she doesn't have any attitude problem. She sucks you (covered) but at least does her job. There are far worse ones out there who are rude and much less attractive.
-
05-04-26 13:11 #26422Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
She is usually near Oak Brook or Downers Grove. She has been 200 qv and 300 hhr for a while now. She will give rates and location if you text her number.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
I agree with what others are saying too. I would recommend the qv.
-
05-04-26 12:59 #26421Senior Member

Posts: 668Location and rates
I assume you seen her recently? The ad didn't list a location and Chicago is a big geographical city not including the suburbs. If you ad suburbs you can be talking 2 hour drive one way to get to a spot depending of course where you are starting from. Not looking for a street address but area she is working from. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
Plus, since you are answering questions what were her rates?
B.
-
05-04-26 11:48 #26420Senior Member

Posts: 155Bunny
Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 07:34 #26419Senior Member

Posts: 194Ms fun size
I saw her three or four times but it's been at least 10 years. Back then it bbbfs was available at no extra charge. I texted her. She said she remembered me, but also said she no longer provides that service so I passed. For what it's worth the picture she is posting now look real and recent, but who knows? Back then I enjoyed the experience but I'm also a sick fuck.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 22:21 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 59Midget
Has anyone tried this tiny treat?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...t/723897369064












Reply With Quote





