Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26424

    Peaches and Cream

    I had a chance to visit this weekend. She was very friendly and a must see for the breast men out there. Highly recommended. Neighborhood was ok for a day visit, iffy for nights.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...n/369034547222

  2. #26423
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
    She has an actress like face, frankly speaking. I'm talking like Brittany Spears vibe. Bodywise she's not bad either. Obviously she's not tight given her volume (She tours all kinds of cities outside of Chicago).

    But yea I'd only see her like once a year just because of how boring her session is. But it's also not fair to knock her. For her face, if she was actually remotely GFE you'd be looking at $800-1000/ hour. Also, she doesn't have any attitude problem. She sucks you (covered) but at least does her job. There are far worse ones out there who are rude and much less attractive.

  3. #26422

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I assume you seen her recently? The ad didn't list a location and Chicago is a big geographical city not including the suburbs. If you ad suburbs you can be talking 2 hour drive one way to get to a spot depending of course where you are starting from. Not looking for a street address but area she is working from. Thanks.

    Plus, since you are answering questions what were her rates?

    B.
    She is usually near Oak Brook or Downers Grove. She has been 200 qv and 300 hhr for a while now. She will give rates and location if you text her number.

    I agree with what others are saying too. I would recommend the qv.

  4. #26421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Location and rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I'm overdue to share some useful info, so this is what I've heard about Bunny. At a time where sites are full of fake ads, fake pics, heavily filtered pics, and hundreds of Latinos built like linebackers, let's consider the rare blonde skinny babe.

    She's been around for atleast 10 years now. Nothing has really changed with her all this time. No legal issues or going MIA for long periods. She has lost a little bit of her luster over the years of course, but still looks much like her pics. Most pics are a few years old though. She is pushing 30 now based on my math.

    Never a sign of substance abuse and always a nice friendly, but quiet girl. She has always been extremily safe so not for those looking for extras or GFE. I heard she will spend time making sure the cover is getting as much coverage as possible and that it stays that way. That sounds a little annoying. She always tries to interact in a positive way but still very business like. If you are youngish and like her type, I would recommend a quick visit when she's in town. In and out and check the box. She's safe, reliable, and not trying to short you on time. I'm sure she travels with a bfriend of some capacity too, but never heard of any issues regarding that. She's not a unicorn but a safe option. I hope this helps some of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206947927
    I assume you seen her recently? The ad didn't list a location and Chicago is a big geographical city not including the suburbs. If you ad suburbs you can be talking 2 hour drive one way to get to a spot depending of course where you are starting from. Not looking for a street address but area she is working from. Thanks.

    Plus, since you are answering questions what were her rates?

    B.

  5. #26420

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    She did porn a while back as Chelcee Clifton. So I agree, got to be pushing her 30's or at least in them by now. Been meaning to see her for a couple of years, I think she has mixed-ish reviews on LC. I could be wrong, as I'm not logged in anymore. Just not trying to risk a bad unengaged session.
    Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.

  6. #26419

    Ms fun size

    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    I saw her three or four times but it's been at least 10 years. Back then it bbbfs was available at no extra charge. I texted her. She said she remembered me, but also said she no longer provides that service so I passed. For what it's worth the picture she is posting now look real and recent, but who knows? Back then I enjoyed the experience but I'm also a sick fuck.

  7. #26418

    Midget

    Has anyone tried this tiny treat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...t/723897369064

  8. #26417
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/782983409639

    Legit. I had fun. She asked for a deposit at first so I thought it was a scam but after I said " I don't do those" she just asked for a selfie and came by.

  9. #26416
    Any reports on this one? Too good to be true?

    Escortbabylon.net/ comments_list /2244779782?gid=13 af454 ed26500 deb15 b6 ffed947 cbe4.

  10. #26415
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I'm overdue to share some useful info, so this is what I've heard about Bunny. At a time where sites are full of fake ads, fake pics, heavily filtered pics, and hundreds of Latinos built like linebackers, let's consider the rare blonde skinny babe.

    She's been around for atleast 10 years now. Nothing has really changed with her all this time. No legal issues or going MIA for long periods. She has lost a little bit of her luster over the years of course, but still looks much like her pics. Most pics are a few years old though. She is pushing 30 now based on my math.

    Never a sign of substance abuse and always a nice friendly, but quiet girl. She has always been extremily safe so not for those looking for extras or GFE. I heard she will spend time making sure the cover is getting as much coverage as possible and that it stays that way. That sounds a little annoying. She always tries to interact in a positive way but still very business like. If you are youngish and like her type, I would recommend a quick visit when she's in town. In and out and check the box. She's safe, reliable, and not trying to short you on time. I'm sure she travels with a bfriend of some capacity too, but never heard of any issues regarding that. She's not a unicorn but a safe option. I hope this helps some of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206947927
    She did porn a while back as Chelcee Clifton. So I agree, got to be pushing her 30's or at least in them by now. Been meaning to see her for a couple of years, I think she has mixed-ish reviews on LC. I could be wrong, as I'm not logged in anymore. Just not trying to risk a bad unengaged session.

  11. #26414

    Bunny

    I feel like I'm overdue to share some useful info, so this is what I've heard about Bunny. At a time where sites are full of fake ads, fake pics, heavily filtered pics, and hundreds of Latinos built like linebackers, let's consider the rare blonde skinny babe.

    She's been around for atleast 10 years now. Nothing has really changed with her all this time. No legal issues or going MIA for long periods. She has lost a little bit of her luster over the years of course, but still looks much like her pics. Most pics are a few years old though. She is pushing 30 now based on my math.

    Never a sign of substance abuse and always a nice friendly, but quiet girl. She has always been extremily safe so not for those looking for extras or GFE. I heard she will spend time making sure the cover is getting as much coverage as possible and that it stays that way. That sounds a little annoying. She always tries to interact in a positive way but still very business like. If you are youngish and like her type, I would recommend a quick visit when she's in town. In and out and check the box. She's safe, reliable, and not trying to short you on time. I'm sure she travels with a bfriend of some capacity too, but never heard of any issues regarding that. She's not a unicorn but a safe option. I hope this helps some of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206947927

  12. #26413
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    Gents, a long-time senior here who knows the rules and knows to check T*E*are and other sources, but the fact that I found a baddie with a tight cat from pictures made me think to go for it. This is a lesson that I will remember for the rest of my hunting life.

    I found this random girl on Listcrawler and figured outcall was 1. 60. I just needed to send a deposit and give her my HOME address, which is the stupidest thing I could have done. She shows up with a doo-rag on, and I'm like, "OK, no problem. " The second she walks into my house, she starts looking around at what I have and asks me when we're going to the bedroom. Then she says, "Well, I don't like cash, can you Zelle me this instead?" Me, thinking with the little head as I'm naked, I say sure, like an idiot.

    Moments later, she starts asking me for the cash. I told her I just sent you 1. 60, and she's like, "Well, now I'll give you a better experience for 360. " I immediately tell her, "It's over, get out, take the money, and get the fuck out. " She starts by saying, "It looks like you're married, I'm not leaving until you give me the 360. " So she sits in front of my house and won't leave, so I give her the 360. Then she immediately texts me, "I'm staying here until you give me more. " I turn off the phone and move on.

    Key Lessons Learned:

    DO NOT do deposits.

    Always validate here or on T*E*are.

    Do not be stupid and think with the little head.

    This could have fucked up my marriage and put my house in danger. Now, I have to sleep with one eye open. Let this be a lesson to you newbies and any seniors: never do deposits.
    Can you share a link so people know who to avoid? She's straight up robbing people.

  13. #26412

    DO not do deposits.

    Do not do deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by McRotten420  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this one? I know I know she asks for a small deposit which is why I didn't partake but just wondering if anyone tried it and if it is legit. She seems very open minded at a reasonable rate.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/206411506

  14. #26411

    Gents do not do deposits.

    Gents, a long-time senior here who knows the rules and knows to check T*E*are and other sources, but the fact that I found a baddie with a tight cat from pictures made me think to go for it. This is a lesson that I will remember for the rest of my hunting life.

    I found this random girl on Listcrawler and figured outcall was 1. 60. I just needed to send a deposit and give her my HOME address, which is the stupidest thing I could have done. She shows up with a doo-rag on, and I'm like, "OK, no problem. " The second she walks into my house, she starts looking around at what I have and asks me when we're going to the bedroom. Then she says, "Well, I don't like cash, can you Zelle me this instead?" Me, thinking with the little head as I'm naked, I say sure, like an idiot.

    Moments later, she starts asking me for the cash. I told her I just sent you 1. 60, and she's like, "Well, now I'll give you a better experience for 360. " I immediately tell her, "It's over, get out, take the money, and get the fuck out. " She starts by saying, "It looks like you're married, I'm not leaving until you give me the 360. " So she sits in front of my house and won't leave, so I give her the 360. Then she immediately texts me, "I'm staying here until you give me more. " I turn off the phone and move on.

    Key Lessons Learned:

    DO NOT do deposits.

    Always validate here or on T*E*are.

    Do not be stupid and think with the little head.

    This could have fucked up my marriage and put my house in danger. Now, I have to sleep with one eye open. Let this be a lesson to you newbies and any seniors: never do deposits.

  15. #26410

    Providers Who Peg or PM

    Hello. I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider who pegs, or who does a good quality PM?

    I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape