Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 26922
-
05-05-26 16:25 #26427Senior Member

Posts: 216You're married and you did an outcall to your house? Come on man. You need to be smarter than that. Most of these girls are crazy.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 13:47 #26426Senior Member

Posts: 63Cicero near Harrison.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 12:21 #26425Senior Member

Posts: 1605What Neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Captk96
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 11:15 #26424Senior Member

Posts: 63Peaches and Cream
I had a chance to visit this weekend. She was very friendly and a must see for the breast men out there. Highly recommended. Neighborhood was ok for a day visit, iffy for nights.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...n/369034547222
-
05-04-26 17:23 #26423Senior Member

Posts: 152She has an actress like face, frankly speaking. I'm talking like Brittany Spears vibe. Bodywise she's not bad either. Obviously she's not tight given her volume (She tours all kinds of cities outside of Chicago).
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
But yea I'd only see her like once a year just because of how boring her session is. But it's also not fair to knock her. For her face, if she was actually remotely GFE you'd be looking at $800-1000/ hour. Also, she doesn't have any attitude problem. She sucks you (covered) but at least does her job. There are far worse ones out there who are rude and much less attractive.
-
05-04-26 13:11 #26422Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
She is usually near Oak Brook or Downers Grove. She has been 200 qv and 300 hhr for a while now. She will give rates and location if you text her number.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
I agree with what others are saying too. I would recommend the qv.
-
05-04-26 12:59 #26421Senior Member

Posts: 668Location and rates
I assume you seen her recently? The ad didn't list a location and Chicago is a big geographical city not including the suburbs. If you ad suburbs you can be talking 2 hour drive one way to get to a spot depending of course where you are starting from. Not looking for a street address but area she is working from. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
Plus, since you are answering questions what were her rates?
B.
-
05-04-26 11:48 #26420Senior Member

Posts: 155Bunny
Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 07:34 #26419Senior Member

Posts: 194Ms fun size
I saw her three or four times but it's been at least 10 years. Back then it bbbfs was available at no extra charge. I texted her. She said she remembered me, but also said she no longer provides that service so I passed. For what it's worth the picture she is posting now look real and recent, but who knows? Back then I enjoyed the experience but I'm also a sick fuck.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 22:21 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 59Midget
Has anyone tried this tiny treat?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...t/723897369064
-
05-03-26 21:47 #26417Senior Member

Posts: 347https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/782983409639
Legit. I had fun. She asked for a deposit at first so I thought it was a scam but after I said " I don't do those" she just asked for a selfie and came by.
-
05-03-26 20:33 #26416Regular Member

Posts: 21Any reports on this one? Too good to be true?
Escortbabylon.net/ comments_list /2244779782?gid=13 af454 ed26500 deb15 b6 ffed947 cbe4.
-
05-03-26 19:19 #26415Banned Member

Posts: 167She did porn a while back as Chelcee Clifton. So I agree, got to be pushing her 30's or at least in them by now. Been meaning to see her for a couple of years, I think she has mixed-ish reviews on LC. I could be wrong, as I'm not logged in anymore. Just not trying to risk a bad unengaged session.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:10 #26414Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
I feel like I'm overdue to share some useful info, so this is what I've heard about Bunny. At a time where sites are full of fake ads, fake pics, heavily filtered pics, and hundreds of Latinos built like linebackers, let's consider the rare blonde skinny babe.
She's been around for atleast 10 years now. Nothing has really changed with her all this time. No legal issues or going MIA for long periods. She has lost a little bit of her luster over the years of course, but still looks much like her pics. Most pics are a few years old though. She is pushing 30 now based on my math.
Never a sign of substance abuse and always a nice friendly, but quiet girl. She has always been extremily safe so not for those looking for extras or GFE. I heard she will spend time making sure the cover is getting as much coverage as possible and that it stays that way. That sounds a little annoying. She always tries to interact in a positive way but still very business like. If you are youngish and like her type, I would recommend a quick visit when she's in town. In and out and check the box. She's safe, reliable, and not trying to short you on time. I'm sure she travels with a bfriend of some capacity too, but never heard of any issues regarding that. She's not a unicorn but a safe option. I hope this helps some of you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206947927
-
05-02-26 09:55 #26413Senior Member

Posts: 1633Can you share a link so people know who to avoid? She's straight up robbing people.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





