Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 17243
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16868

    Jade

    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jade? Trying to set up a m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-669844f772c0

  2. #16867

    Jade 23

    Anyone seen Jade? Trying to set up a m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-669844f772c0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jade1.jpg‎  

  3. #16866

    SDM Review

    So just a review of my time so far on SDM. The site is not what it use to be, getting harder to find good babies and these girls are being corruped my social media.

    1. Brownsuga - This is one of my success story, have a great body, good personality can take a pounding. She is in my rotation.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74334532

    2. DEMIDD - Have a great conversation with her, agreed on the donation and should be meeting this week.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73918399

    3. MOLLYWHEAT - Have a meet coming up with her, price is right.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74629955

    4. ANGELICDOLLY - Met her for lunch, sweet girl, very sexy and very smart. I guess there was a misunderstanding with the word meet since she wanted $200 from me for taking her to lunch. I told her she need to stop getting her information from social media.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74525655

    5. THEYLUVVKAY - Good conversation, will be meeting this week.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71407965

  4. #16865

    2 differents sites to try

    Quote Originally Posted by ZandCandMe  [View Original Post]
    The day room shit is life changing. Never knew that was a thing. Fuck! I owe you one!
    Dayuse.com and hotelsbyday.com I use them both according to where I want to meet the girl. Just booked a room for tomorrow for $60 and will be there at least 4 hours and 2-3 rounds.

  5. #16864

    Life changing

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    I spent 1 month on seeking. I had a ball plus I have a roster. Here is my formula to save bread and fuck beautiful women. This is not scamming stuff.

    1. PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION FOR 1 MONTH!

    I can stress this enough. It is a little expensive but I tell you it's worth it!. When you subscribe just start spam liking are the women you want. How bad the economy is they are reaching out in packs LOL! They need bread bad. Here is where number 2 plays in.

    2. Go for the young 18 - 33 girls. Trust me.

    The young ones are far cheaper than the old ones. The old ones are seasoned and they over charge so use that range. Also whatever you do, do not talk like "you are so beautiful" or "I want you bad". Don't be a simp. They are dumb and too lazy so they read off the same script. Ignore that stupid talk and tell them you want to fuck 2 or 3 times a month. Don't be that descriptive because seeking will flag you (I learned this the hard way).

    Also, there are those delusional girl who thinks because they are pretty "we deserve their times" I can't stress this enough. Block them and move on. There are some many women on this app! Never get tied down with one. Fuck all that you can.

    Be straight forward and ask for their number and tell them exactly what you want. Remember they need the money!

    3. Bread range.

    Can I been in this business for a while I know what the price sweet spot. Here is why I said look for the younger girls.

    18-33 - bread ranges 2. 00 to 3. 50 (I have at least 5 women that are exactly my type) no catfishing or bait and switch plus they host in their apartments or homes.

    34-beyond ranges 3. 00 - 8. 00 (I have 3 but I only do 3. 00) I would never go over 400 unless she is Beyonce. Never under any circumstances give them what they want because they are setting the market. They are seasoned so use caution.

    4. Dayrooms.

    Day room app is a gamechanger. You can get rooms for cheap for 5 hours! If the girl meets you they you can fuck for duration. Just make her fee comfortable. I fucked a chick that was 34 for 2. 00. We was in there for 3 hours! Download the app. You do not have to wait for 3 pm checkin!

    5. Don't listen to there sob ass stories.

    Whatever you do don't get personal. I have a fake name, fake career, fake number, and use cash!

    This is by far the best decision I made because I made a roster of 6 legit girls in 1 month span. Here are their rates.

    1. 180 (Latina 32).

    2. 250 (Mix 20).

    3. 300 (MILF 39).

    4. 250 (Latina).

    5. 400 (she is a ten in my eyes. I haven't pull the trigger. Still trying to wait her out).

    6. 300 (Black).

    Mind you these are not hourly! You can fuck for duration. I am never rushed. Also don't keep messaging! Always keep them wanting to see you. Let them beg because they need money.
    The day room shit is life changing. Never knew that was a thing. Fuck! I owe you one!

  6. #16863

    My time on seeking

    I spent 1 month on seeking. I had a ball plus I have a roster. Here is my formula to save bread and fuck beautiful women. This is not scamming stuff.

    1. PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION FOR 1 MONTH!

    I can stress this enough. It is a little expensive but I tell you it's worth it!. When you subscribe just start spam liking are the women you want. How bad the economy is they are reaching out in packs LOL! They need bread bad. Here is where number 2 plays in.

    2. Go for the young 18 - 33 girls. Trust me.

    The young ones are far cheaper than the old ones. The old ones are seasoned and they over charge so use that range. Also whatever you do, do not talk like "you are so beautiful" or "I want you bad". Don't be a simp. They are dumb and too lazy so they read off the same script. Ignore that stupid talk and tell them you want to fuck 2 or 3 times a month. Don't be that descriptive because seeking will flag you (I learned this the hard way).

    Also, there are those delusional girl who thinks because they are pretty "we deserve their times" I can't stress this enough. Block them and move on. There are some many women on this app! Never get tied down with one. Fuck all that you can.

    Be straight forward and ask for their number and tell them exactly what you want. Remember they need the money!

    3. Bread range.

    Can I been in this business for a while I know what the price sweet spot. Here is why I said look for the younger girls.

    18-33 - bread ranges 2. 00 to 3. 50 (I have at least 5 women that are exactly my type) no catfishing or bait and switch plus they host in their apartments or homes.

    34-beyond ranges 3. 00 - 8. 00 (I have 3 but I only do 3. 00) I would never go over 400 unless she is Beyonce. Never under any circumstances give them what they want because they are setting the market. They are seasoned so use caution.

    4. Dayrooms.

    Day room app is a gamechanger. You can get rooms for cheap for 5 hours! If the girl meets you they you can fuck for duration. Just make her fee comfortable. I fucked a chick that was 34 for 2. 00. We was in there for 3 hours! Download the app. You do not have to wait for 3 pm checkin!

    5. Don't listen to there sob ass stories.

    Whatever you do don't get personal. I have a fake name, fake career, fake number, and use cash!

    This is by far the best decision I made because I made a roster of 6 legit girls in 1 month span. Here are their rates.

    1. 180 (Latina 32).

    2. 250 (Mix 20).

    3. 300 (MILF 39).

    4. 250 (Latina).

    5. 400 (she is a ten in my eyes. I haven't pull the trigger. Still trying to wait her out).

    6. 300 (Black).

    Mind you these are not hourly! You can fuck for duration. I am never rushed. Also don't keep messaging! Always keep them wanting to see you. Let them beg because they need money.

  7. #16862

    Sunny

    This one seems promising at first but came to realize she will never meet to smash. Always busy and went ghost for two weeks and said she broke her phone LOL. Horrible comms as well. She was asking for 4 ppm and can't host as usual.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74386523

  8. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.
    Name these bars, I want in on that.

  9. #16860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhpr021  [View Original Post]
    My 2 cents on Bunny.

    I met with her a lot this year. She seemed nice. My speed. We went on a lot of trips and outings.
    I believe I might have seen this girl when I was visiting Atlanta a while back. I tried to PM the OP, to no avail. I'd be interested in exchanging info w / anyone who has personal knowledge of her.

  10. #16859

    Katharine: not hard to find

    It's amazing how easy some of these profiles are to find in social media. This one looks to match most are obviously fake profiles, I wonder if Seeking is doing that to boost revenue?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-755ed7e5c6bc

    She is like I met my ex and enjoyed 3 years!

    Iam like sure you were also 3 years younger then!

    I am sure that same SD is doing another 22/23 year old.

    And dumped her!

    Anyways I would be curious if anyone of you have tried her?

  11. #16858

    Check this one out?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-755ed7e5c6bc

    She is like I met my ex and enjoyed 3 years!

    Iam like sure you were also 3 years younger then!

    I am sure that same SD is doing another 22/23 year old.

    And dumped her!

    Anyways I would be curious if anyone of you have tried her?

  12. #16857

    Which Bars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I've had girls everywhere I go offering to be with me for money lately. It is insane.
    What are the locations you are finding talent? Are you initiating contact ore just having a drink and getting approached? What $ are the asking?

  13. #16856
    Quote Originally Posted by CAC2020  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet her. Seemed cool, we moved the conversation over to snap. At first she wanted $4 and couldn't host. She wanted $3. 2 which I thought was strange. Got her down to $3.

    I scheduled to meet at a hotel, she gives me an ETA, then blocks and ghosts 15 minutes after the alleged arrival time.

    Her content is leaked online if anyone cares, but I wouldn't waste my time with this one.

    Strictlykaylanibaby.
    Not bad.

    Interesting that she has free OF, with XXX content:

    https://onlyfans.com/strictlykaylanibaby

    https://es.thefap.net/strictlykaylanibaby-211316/

    https://leakgallery.com/strictlykaylanibaby

  14. #16855

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.
    I've had girls everywhere I go offering to be with me for money lately. It is insane.

  15. #16854

    Probably at bars

    I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Agree with your sentiment! Not sure where the college girls are getting funds! I heard on a Reddit that most hot ones.

    Are just freestylijg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape