Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 17243
-
04-17-26 19:00 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 30Agree with your sentiment!
Agree with your sentiment! Not sure where the college girls are getting funds! I heard on a Reddit that most hot ones.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
Are just freestylijg.
-
04-17-26 13:33 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 502Is it just me, or is Seeking fading?
I've been on and off Seeking for about 7 years. It has really went downhill in the last few years, but the past few months seems terrible. I don't really see much new blood, at least on my saved searches. Tons of familiar faces that have been on for years as well, but not much new talent. Anyone else feel this way? I wonder if the male head count is down due to the price increases, and therefore the female head count is down? Maybe its just my perception that is off. I've been wanting to rejoin, but can't justify it.
I've used SDM in the past as well, but now that they enforce verification, its not an option.
-
04-15-26 00:01 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 41Blythe is not really a looker at all, in real life, and so no way could you justify 300, but maybe 200. FWIW, I think she knows this, and would be down for whatever / whenever / wherever to make up for the fact that all she has is some nice boobies. She seems a little mentally slow, too.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 16:11 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 109Diamond
She said that she's not into sexual favors in exchange for money.
Does she think this is the Salvation Army?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ac6dc1571505
-
04-14-26 09:14 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 998New reports
I won't answer any other questions about these girls but I do have numbers if anyone wants to trade.
Cece 28 Atl 200 for an hour and BBFS no cip not kinky.
813 seems pro or heading that way.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-cad400b656b9
Blythe 29 ATL poncey highland area.
300.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-1805158c7971
Memphis 22.
Originally wanted 5 we agreed on 2 and then she says that she gets paid upfront so pass on that cash and dash scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-2cd53d176b58
EdenEzra 23.
Scammer nuff said.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-cbdc924c3237
Kelli 22.
Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-13c319ccd198
Serana 29.
Bad comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-155a5d26b1c8
Kels 23.
Waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-52ec3093ca29
Valerie 21.
Wants to meet for coffee lunch.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-046dc1a5ff1f
Chace 26.
Scammer-pic collector.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fa310d491de4
Toto 27.
Drinks and fun out she wants to get to know you cool girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-85788199b278
-
04-14-26 08:56 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 808Bunny Confirmation
Originally Posted by Bhpr021
[View Original Post]
I have been talking to a "Bunny" for a few months but could never connect on a ATL trip. I would describe her as a bit bipolar, either super happy and bubbly or limited response and sad. The pictures I remember are of her in blue and in black lingerie but this face pic looks familiar. I recall her profile statement being something like "I'm so short you might trip. " and the last 4 of her digits are / were 9611. Same chick?
Originally Posted by Mackdaddy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 07:32 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks, bro. I feel like it's rare. But I put it in this world what I want in return. No doubt she got better treatment from me than she ever got before. I had another trip already booked for us and dropped $1 k on a Harry Potter airbnb that I know she would've loved for her b-day next month LOL.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
Despite her being hollow 99% of the time, when I said we were done, for the first time I saw some emotion in her because she knew she lost a solid commitment. Her fault, though, and I hope she gets it together some day to not only elevate herself but to find someone who wants to do great things for her, too. Life is too short to keep being foolish. If you find something good, put some effort into keeping it.
-
04-12-26 15:13 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 196I like your input and approach to this hobby. It's very similar to how I feel about certain chicks I've seen / been with. Respect.
Originally Posted by Bhpr021
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 13:56 #16845Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm thinking the same thing happened. Half the girls on here aren't mentally stable and are just looking for the highest bidder. Can't blame them, but it's annoying nonetheless when they pull shit like that.
Originally Posted by DunnB
[View Original Post]
Think she's real, just a YMMV type, and not one I'd recommend unless you don't care to negotiate.
-
04-12-26 12:10 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 303Chatted with her
Chatted with her last year and got the digits, we agreed to a meet and greet downtown at Centennial. I drove all the way and she ghosted me LOL. She hit me back like 5 days later saying she was sleep LOL. Then I matched with her on another app and I got my revenge by doing the same to her. Hope you have a better experience than me.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 11:21 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 81Bunny is alright but ultimately depressed and highly questionable
My 2 cents on Bunny.
Originally Posted by Mackdaddy7
[View Original Post]
I met with her a lot this year. She seemed nice. My speed. We went on a lot of trips and outings. Many times I noticed an odor from her leg area. It was pungent enough that I lost desire for any fun-time. I assume it's bacterial vaginosis but it could be something more.
The reason I say that is because between the smell down there and the sores she had on her lips, I think the reason she says "no head" or "use protection" is more about not giving you disease. She was picking at one of the sores one day and she said to me "don't know how I got that" and I said "you got the bad-bad" kinda light-heartedly. She punched me on the arm which I thought was kinda cute but she didn't deny the statement. She knows she has some disease. Doubt she's been tested to know details though.
Her undies were stained with blood in the middle of February when we went out of state to Florida for a weekend trip. We were turning in for the night and got undressed. She got down to her underwear and I saw a thumb-sized stain. No idea how long she'd been wearing the underwear but it was bad. I convinced her to let me give her a massage with coconut oil. It was less about me massaging her and more about me cleaning her up since coconut oil is antimicrobial. In the morning while she was sleeping, I went to Walmart and bought her underwear. When she woke up, I told her to not put those other undies back on since they were a bit funky. She wears stockings almost exclusively and she does not change them out, either.
I've helped a number of people off the streets to get into shelters or clinics and even street chicks never had an odor like that.
At some point we did agree to be exclusive because she seemed very comfortable with me and I with her. Similar interests, similar pace in life and I had the capacity to handle her. Genuinely considered her a friend. But exclusivity is wishful thinking lol. I had doubts for a good bit but ultimately one of the posts here triggered me to inquire more. It's kind of a shame because not only did that person not meet up with her (hygiene complaint), I ended things with her, too. It's a hell of a loss because based on our dynamic, she knew she could reach me any time and we had a lot of fun together.
I think she's got a lot of unchecked depression. Her general vibe, which was never an issue for me, is kinda low energy and she's talked a lot about having "made mistakes". Between a clear general hatred for men, an expressed difficulty to feel love and a lack of commitment, it does not surprise me that she will lie and manipulate. I know most people here are after basic PPM stuff but I like to get to know people. It helps to know who you're dealing with is free of disease or that they won't rob you.
She could be a great person but she's clearly got heavy baggage, physically (seemingly unchecked disease and poor hygiene) and mentally (depression, "all men are cheaters", "hate corporations" type). Hope she takes some of the money she's made and gets some therapy. This is the 2nd chick I've met on Seeking that could go a long ways and be a lot happier and more secure with a little bit of mental help.
C'est la vie. Be careful out there.Last edited by Bhpr021; 04-12-26 at 11:23. Reason: Weird "y'all" changing to why'll and a couple of typos
-
04-12-26 10:51 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 70Ghosted also
Tried hitting her up also she basically set up meet and when I'm heading out she went dark. I was told by another member that knows of her she may got a bigger payday he said it's her Split personality 😳.
Originally Posted by CAC2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 03:11 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 2086LOL That broad
She's been around a very long time, like 10 years time. Everytime she's messaged me on the site, within 10 minutes of convo, she's already asking for my address. Smdh. One time I gave her my address, she said we lived close and she could be at my place in 15 minutes. I obviously passed. Big red flag! Some other member told me she was good when she 1st started, but more of an escort than a sugar baby now. She wanted $300. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 22:51 #16840Regular Member

Posts: 4Tried to meet her. Seemed cool, we moved the conversation over to snap. At first she wanted $4 and couldn't host. She wanted $3. 2 which I thought was strange. Got her down to $3.
Originally Posted by DunnB
[View Original Post]
I scheduled to meet at a hotel, she gives me an ETA, then blocks and ghosts 15 minutes after the alleged arrival time.
Her content is leaked online if anyone cares, but I wouldn't waste my time with this one.
Strictlykaylanibaby.
-
04-11-26 18:26 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review - Yoursweetpeach
Being communicating with this baby and before I pull the trigger, any feedback would be appreciated. I sence a professional baby here.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=73969834










Reply With Quote



